Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #16
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've noticed me and DearJohn pretty mjch have the same taste.
But Damn DJ I've only seen 2 of the ladies on that list. Never heard of the other ones.
yngtxn is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #17
KateParis
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 14801
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was apparently absent the day the boobs were passed out. After having my daughter I noticed that even during as well as after the pregnancy, my boobs never changed or grew at all. They remained the same as they had been always. That is when I realized, if I was ever going to have any....I was going to have to purchase them. So I did just that. Being as though I never had even an A cup, I felt I was no expert on the subject and not qualified to make the decision of how big I wanted them or what size they should be, so I let my surgeon make that call. I woke up in the recovery room later that morning and looked down to find that I had gone from not even an A cup to an F cup ! OMG !!! It was a shock that Ill never forget. They were hideously obnoxious ! This rack was so big they were bulging out from under my arms and all up in my chest and neck.... I cried for 5 months until he removed those awful things and replaced them with the normal ones I still have. He thought the huge ones were fabulous. I thought they were cheap, sleazy and so un natural looking. That is what is so great about the world we live in today. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we live in a country where we are able to express ourselves and opinions freely. We have options and choices that allow us to be unique individuals instead of some carbon copy stamp. To each his own... The world would be such a dull place if we were all the same. Variety truly is the spice of life and a perfect example of how fortunate we all are to be Americans as well as members of sites like this. Just my opinion.....for what it's worth !
KateParis is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #18
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

As awful as those things look, I now know where to direct the guys who are packing way too much for my mouth, let alone any smaller holes. With racks like that, they should have no problem getting it in and having something around it. This gives a whole new meaning to "Russian" kitty cats.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yngtxn View Post
I've noticed me and DearJohn pretty mjch have the same taste.
But Damn DJ I've only seen 2 of the ladies on that list. Never heard of the other ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I have always been a breast man, from Airline Amy, to Bustygirl, Beth, Hope, Candace Anderson, Ava Baker, DDDebbie, Alize16, Chasity, Dakota, Kacey, Melody Rose, April, Major, Jasmine, Susanna, Dolly, Belle, NW Houston Claire, Holly Hardy, and Max Rax. As far as I know, all were natural.
Here's what I know.........
Airline Amy and Bustygirl (Amber ASPD) passed away. Both indy.
Beth, Hope, Holly Hardy don't know. 90% sure all moved on. Wildflower group.
Candace Anderson, Ava Baker I think indy, both from Wildflower group.
DDDebbie and Susanna of Chalino, don't know.
Alize16 now posts here and BP going by Alli. My ATF ebony provider.
Chasity (Cherries of Houston) and Kacey actively post on BP.
Dakota/Cameron, Melody Rose both indy, retired?
April is from Austin and visits here on occasion. She goes by prettyblkbbw.
Major and Jasmine of Cherries of Houston retired?
Belle, NW Houston Claire all indy and retired?
Dolly, I think she posts on Eros on occasion, working near Kemah.
Max Rax very active on this board.

Every lady listed was GFE and all but DDDebbie and Susanna were MSOG.

If and when I get off hiatus, will HAVE to add Cilla. Maybe come back in a big way with both Cilla and Max at the same time.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #20
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #21
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

MaxRax has an excellent natural rack
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #22
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The last time I spoke with Amber Brooks in person, she was thinking of getting another enhancement. I love Amber, but I couldn't see a need to make those bigger. Hpwever, the Paladin would love that, and the eros chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
MaxRax has an excellent natural rack
I love all naturals!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #23
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, as you said, it is all about personal taste. I myself tend to shy away from fake tits as well, I just don't like that whole made up look.

Some men love them though, ovbvioulsy, or how else would Pam Anderson and the likes get so popular and successful?

If a girl has naturally largers breasts then great, if not, then she should keep them that way.

And I agree, how in hell does that girl lead a normal life??? I only have a natural C and get constant stares as it is!!
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women