Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
ogstar69
Registered Member

Question Newbie: Some questions...

I'm a newbie. Never been with a "provider" before at all.

But I have been reading here and various other places about how things work & of course safety is of utmost importance, for both me and the Provider. I'm going to write out the scenario as I see how I think its suppose to work, sprinkled with some questions, and you all can tell me what you think.

Here goes:

Ok, I see a few girls I like on either BP, ECCIE or P411 (which I'll soon be a member of). I'll check that she has good reviews and offers the services that I seek. When I see a girl and I don't see her appointment prices listed anywhere, what do I assume about that? Does she charge more than usual?

Ok, So I make the call and I state my intention is for either a half hr or an hr. She then tells me her availability and we discuss our location preferences. What else do we need to discuss?

I arrive at her location. A friend told me I should ask her to flash me her tits (this is so I know she's not LE), Do you think there is any truth to that? Is it a good or bad idea?

Ok, I put an envelope marked "gift" on a nearby dresser. I don't make any mention of it.

I assume if she makes any comments about the envelope or ask me questions about what its for, I should avoid answering. That would be a bad sign from her, correct? I should basically ask for the envelope back and leave. Is that correct?

Ok, assuming none of the negative stuff happens above, then I assume she tells me to get comfortable and she goes to the bath room to change. Is this pretty typical or does she talk more and ask me questions?

I'd probably want to take things pretty slow with her. Fool around a bit, get warmed up.
Am I free to state my desires and intentions at this point, or will she feel free to ask me?

Last: I'm assuming our time together went well. Is there anything I need to know about how to end our session properly ie. proper etiquette?

- Those are my main questions. I look forward to reading your answers and getting active ASAP.

Thanks!
ogstar69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

This is only my perspective and others will likely disagree on some points--there is as much art as science to these encounters and different providers do things differently. With that disclaimer:

When I see a girl and I don't see her appointment prices listed anywhere, what do I assume about that? Does she charge more than usual?
I have never seen a provider who did not list her rates in an ad, profile, or showcase. Having to ask about rates over the phone or in an email carries too much risk. Now, if I'm looking for something not exactly covered by her listed rates (such as an odd time length), I may have to clarify that. But I would avoid ads that don't list rates.

What else do we need to discuss?
This is where screening usually comes up. Also, some providers communicate mostly by email, especially through P411, so there may not be a phone call until you arrive at her location.

Do you think there is any truth to that? Is it a good or bad idea? I've never done that and it probably wouldn't help. She may have some ritual to go through to "verify" that you aren't employed by local government, but none of it is very effective.

I assume if she makes any comments about the envelope or ask me questions about what its for, I should avoid answering. That would be a bad sign from her, correct? I should basically ask for the envelope back and leave. Is that correct?
She may or may not count it. The only questions should be if the amount is incorrect. Also, any specific discussion of services until you are "comfortable" should be avoided.

Is this pretty typical or does she talk more and ask me questions?
YMMV. See above.

Am I free to state my desires and intentions at this point, or will she feel free to ask me?
I usually just start with "May I kiss you?" after a little chitchat, and take things from there.

Is there anything I need to know about how to end our session properly ie. proper etiquette?
Keep an eye on the time and be ready to leave when your time is up--don't make her kick you out. If she wants you to stay and chat or something, that's her choice.
Be polite--if you had a good time, tell her so and thank her.
If you're planning to do a review, you might ask her if she's okay with it--I've never had a provider say no, but a couple of times one has asked that a particular activity not be mentioned because they don't want everyone they see to expect it.

Hope this helps. Have fun and be safe!
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
ogstar69
Registered Member

Thanks. Two more question to add:

If I go to her place, I'd prefer to leave my wallet and all identification in the car. There's no reason why I would need to bring it in, correct?

Also, If want to give a tip. Is it cool to give it afterwards or should I slip it into the envelope. (For instance, I don't want to put a tip into the envelope before I see the girl). Whats the best way to do the tip?
Old 09-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogstar69 View Post
Thanks. Two more question to add:

If I go to her place, I'd prefer to leave my wallet and all identification in the car. There's no reason why I would need to bring it in, correct? Definitely leave it in the car unless she want to see your ID as part of her screening; then just take in your DL--G

Also, If want to give a tip. Is it cool to give it afterwards or should I slip it into the envelope. (For instance, I don't want to put a tip into the envelope before I see the girl). Whats the best way to do the tip? If the envelope is still visible at the end of the session, you can slip it in, or just lay the tip on the counter on the way out. Once I was a bit discombobulated and forgot the tip until I got down to the lobby; she was in the shower and didn't open the door so I slipped it under the door and sent her a text--not my classiest move, but providers are appreciative enough when you tip that they don't much care how you go about it.--G
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogstar69 View Post
I'm a newbie. Never been with a "provider" before at all.

[snip]
I arrive at her location. A friend told me I should ask her to flash me her tits (this is so I know she's not LE), Do you think there is any truth to that? Is it a good or bad idea?
[snip]
Thanks!
From a legal standpoint, no, it doesn't mean she's not LE, of course a real cops preference may NOT be to show you her tits becuase she doesnt want to, but she could, and if you have already established what you are therefore, it's probably not entrapment.

Also remember, that the "provider" doesn't have to be LE, it could be a real provider that is cooperating as part of a plea and you are being filmed or otherwise spied upon, or someone they can find to stand in.

There is debate as to whether to go there or have her come to you, but I am wary of being cam'd so I generally like it to be on my turf. In that case I leave the envelope in the bathroom. She will find it.

My best advice is just not to discuss things, in other words, just act as if you would if you had a "girlfriend" going back to your hotel room. Be smooth, smile alot, talk her up. I wouldn't mark the envelope, I'd just leave it out, she knows whats in there and what its for...

Once I did say something about it, I said... "Oh hey this was by the door when I walked in and didnt want to step on it... " she laughed.

YMMV

enjoy!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I always ask what limitations she might have.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
ogstar69
Registered Member

Thanks everyone! I just got approved on P411 yesterday. So i'll probably use that to find a provider for this weekend! Is P411 better than the Erotic Review site in regards of finding Providers?
Old 09-03-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Use them both.
Redwolf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women