Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41279
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #61
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Can you say P.I.M.P.!!!!

Which makes me wonder, are the 'high end', mature, classy or whatever label they want to put on certain 'gentlemen' (a term they LOVE to use) that they're reserving themselves for, are these guys actually seeing them? If we can see and guess fairly accurately that they have a pimp, I'm pretty sure the so called mature and classy gents can see it, too, and I'd they can, wouldn't they figure it's safer NOT dealing with such options? If I'm a big man and making crazy money, why bother with such a high level of risk? And if they think the way I'm thinking now, just who's spending money on these girls??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #62
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVTIGHTHOLES View Post
I want to thank the white providers for not seeing the AA men.Its nasty gross and unethical.I think we should go back to the old days when we caught a white girl with a black guy.Hang the guy and whipp the girls ass.

What can you say to that? I don't know anyone this stupid. If it is a white person, you are no longer allowed to be called white (please end your life). If it is a black person trying to justify their anger, then you are an idiot.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #63
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Roundbelly, your post is quite funny. You talk about ME moving past a certain time period. LMAO! I have. I want EQUALITY for everybody. Those that DON'T want equality still live in the plantation days. They (and perhaps you) don't think everyone was created equal. I mean, look at your boy posting above you. Perfect example of what's STILL wrong with a good part of America. But because I fight for equality, I'm wrong, or reverse racist even.

Man, this shit is so funny.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:55 AM   #64
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

oh dear! Did you take one for the team? You can run the pictures through www.tineye.com and find matches on the internet. This one has three matches, making it very likely a bait-and-switch.

One idea I've heard of is to ask the lady to send you a picture holding something that it's unlikely she'll have a stock photo of , like a coffee cup near her face. Some people say The Dallas Morning News, but this age group doesn't subscribe to newspapers. LOL!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:00 AM   #65
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I think he may be referring to the statement in her ad that she doesn't see black guys. He started another thread where be was a bit more clear about that.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #66
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Rambro Creep (since we have now stooped to name calling),

I have no reason to defend the fact that I am far from racist. For you it is a daily battle that never helps change a thing. If there was a lady that post NWA do you think we (the majority, we are not all the same) would wine about it? I could go on and on, but I know it is falling on deaf ears.

So, keep the war going, you seem to thrive on it. I will need to read a few of your reviews. I guess a one hour session would consist of 45 minutes of complaining about the NBA policy.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:04 AM   #67
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

OK,

Let's keep the She won't see men of color threads together...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #68
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Merging the "She Won't see men of Color" threads....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #69
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh geez, Rambo... you're STILL on this!??!

Don't stop fighting these very important civil rights battles.

Whatever you do, keep hope alive, bro. LOL

"Do not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, stranger on the internet.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. Provided they have enough money and the proper references."

I have a dream that one day in the city of Ft. Worth, the sons of former slaves and the daughters of former slave owners will be able to sit down together and dine at the "y" at table of brotherhood...

I have a dream that horny men everywhere will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their wallets...

I have a dream that one day, down in Dallas, with its vicious racists, with its providers having lips dripping with the words of "personal choice" and "NBA" -- one day right there in Dallas black boys will be able to 'exchange roses for time and companionship only' with white girls as hookers and johns."
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #70
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Veronica, that was GREAT!!!!!!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #71
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

A bit late on this thread (bored tonight) but I have to say that I agree with you. Aside from the 'management' issue, it may be a personal preference.
There has to be an assumption that his black buddy only wants to see white providers, hence the purpose of starting his thread. Does that make his buddy a racist? Is that discrimination? Is this the pot calling the kettle black here? It's a shame that the second a provider states a preference, all the race cards get played.
If a provider doesn't provide BBBJ, only CBJ and I only like BBBJ, should I start feeling discriminated against? As one can't help the color of their skin (except maybe Michael Jackson), I can't help what turns me on! There are plenty of women out there that provide BBBJ. If he is interested in a gal and she doesn't see AA men, move on, there are plenty out there who will. Who cares? In the end, life isn't fair anyways, get used to it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's personal choice both ways. Some Hobbyists won't schedule with a black Provider and vice-versa. Your buddy needs to open his eyes and see the world as it is; namely people have a right to their preferences. Just because one Provider says "No" doesn't meanaanother won't say "Yes." If he wants some of the fine Dallas tail then he'll go out and get it. Unless you're Tony Romo there's not a lot of pussy that'll just drop in your lap.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #72
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Yeah, that was kinda cute there, Veronica.

Glad to see that you're having a nice time.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #73
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest030911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women