Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
hotend
Registered Member

Default Paranoid or just really smart ???

Ok now I have been lurking and playing a long time, and just recently decided to start posting.

I have a very evil and nosy....intelligent wife. I love her dearly when I have to lol .... she hates me too, it's wonderful. and why I hobby.

Now with that said. I have always worried about posting or doing reviews and wondered when reading the reviews, isn't this putting your business OUT THERE ? If she were to find out she would have a list of women I have seen and where and when for how much MY GOD.
and for the ladies, that's a list of everyone you have seen and the same when, where, for how much. Some of the lists are well, LONG and busy.
Aren't any of you nervous of reviews and posts might come back to bite ya in the ass later? I mean I see the point of a review being helpful to know she is legit and her style, so a few, sure but I don't want to read the lists of jockeys before me, page after page. Kills it for me, personally. I don't feel safe doing it so am I missing something. I already know I am an ass so ladies, that subject has been covered WELL. LOL

Also is there a place where they do reviews of us, of men. Yikes! If so I am sure I have some bad reviews its over quick but I am a big tipper do I get points there ? Maybe they are good ? LOL
hotend is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hard to say, everybody has to weigh their own risks and make a decision based on their own circumstances and risk tolerance.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
rayc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

As with anything, you accept the risks and consequences wether you've thought them through or not. If you can't accept them, don't act.
rayc is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotend View Post
Ok now I have been lurking and playing a long time, and just recently decided to start posting.

I have a very evil and nosy....intelligent wife. I love her dearly when I have to lol .... she hates me too, it's wonderful. and why I hobby.

Now with that said. I have always worried about posting or doing reviews and wondered when reading the reviews, isn't this putting your business OUT THERE ? If she were to find out she would have a list of women I have seen and where and when for how much MY GOD.
and for the ladies, that's a list of everyone you have seen and the same when, where, for how much. Some of the lists are well, LONG and busy.
Aren't any of you nervous of reviews and posts might come back to bite ya in the ass later? I mean I see the point of a review being helpful to know she is legit and her style, so a few, sure but I don't want to read the lists of jockeys before me, page after page. Kills it for me, personally. I don't feel safe doing it so am I missing something. I already know I am an ass so ladies, that subject has been covered WELL. LOL

Also is there a place where they do reviews of us, of men. Yikes! If so I am sure I have some bad reviews its over quick but I am a big tipper do I get points there ? Maybe they are good ? LOL

I had this very thing happen to me in a past relationship. I got outted to my GF by another hobbiest ... really sucked but I was able to talk my way through it and make some adjustments in my posting history to keep it from happening in the future.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

use email address & names that don't sound like you. also don't type like you talk.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
perpetualdesign
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Whuuuuuut? Are yer tellin' me that Cheaper dun't really need no stinkin' translator??? Say it ain't so!!!
perpetualdesign is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell nobody you'll ruin my rep
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women