Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Elko67
Registered Member

Default Needing Advice

Hello everyone, I have a question. I have been interested in the hobby for some time now, but I have been too busy. I would like to see a reputable provider, but it seems references are required. As i am new, how am i supposed to get a reference without being able to set up an appointment?
Elko67 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to go through a rather extreme screening process by a very reputable provider that should be well known in your local area. Some gents don't want to give up their personal information but us ladies have to protect our person and paper. To relieve your stress, I will say that a reputable provider cannot be reputable if she breaks discretion. Discretion is the number one rule in the hobby. So, if you see someone you trust, even if they aren't your first choice, get that referral. Expect to be screened thoroughly though. Arkansas is a hotbed of ill fate. I haven't made the most friends here but I will vouch that nobody here with several reviews written or on them is gonna violate you. Occasionally a newbie can get a well known hobbyist to screen and vouch him because sometimes it is easier to trust a man with so much personal 411. It would have to be a hobbyist with a VERY well known reputation so do your homework. Giving your 411 to a hobbyist that has only been here a year won't work. A pm, a phone call and a beer on you just may be your ticket, but be prepared to prove everything you say with HARD EVIDENCE. The ladies here won't be entertaining that method so an offer of dinner will not work. Either/or...You have to earn your trust just like everyone else AND A PHONE CALL TO VERIFY EMPLOYMENT IS JUST NOT ENOUGH IN TODAY'S TIMES (that's for everyone, not just you). Welcome! And remember, it's always best to post your questions for multiple responses. Lacey
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

You well known hobbyists may make an offer to certain ladies to help screen newbies; especially if the economy has been particularly hard on you. I would think an improper "thank you" would be in order for that service. I'd give a discount or freebie to one of my favorite clients for helping me add a wonderful newbie to my client list. Then said newbie would have 2 vouches for Gina and so on...
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just see a newbie friendly provider or a touring provider as they are usually more liberal. Try not to talk about rates and or services since you dont have any references yet. being personable isnt a bad step either. You might try booking an outcall in your name as well. Some providers verify your name that way and may find it less risky to pursue.

You maybe asked for a full name in some cases. This is totally up to you. But know that this may limit some of the choices of ladies you can see further if its their preference. After you get a reputable reference or two it wont be too much of an issue most times. But realize you may want to make that choice wisely. Things can and will happen and be prepared to deal with the information you provide and to whom.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women