Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70731
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60502
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41931
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36312
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #16
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Hey guys this one came out lookin' for an ass whoopin' and he got one. Do a little research and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Ass Whoopin?...the only thing you know about ass is kissing it you big pssy. Yeah...do a little research...look at all my threads and you'll see just what a kiss ass rjwhiner really is. Except for the first time...he has always been the one that couldn't let it go. If anyone has noticed...the ONLY time I post anything is when this kiss ass mod nutsack loving pos says something towards me. The only time I was the first to say something was when he was being a dick with a certain provider. I'm sure this will be my last post since he had his daddy threatened to kick me off already. The only reason I do it is because I know I can get his panties in a wad, but he's to stupid to realize it. Pleanty of people men/women have thrown jabs at me and I've never responded back.

As for ThunderCuntBax...my only problem is that there is a different standard depending on who you are. Don't believe me? Look the threads he's given credit to, and the ones he hasn't. Yeah, he denied me and I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem when the next guy writes one with even less info, and all of a sudden it's a great review. Also...it's ok for Thundercuntbax to call me a crybaby, but if I respond back, he get's his feeling hurt, gives me an infraction, and threatens to kick me off. I'd rather be kicked off then to be someones little bitch like rjwhiner and not be able to have freedom of speech!

I dare anyone, especially the other real mods to look at all my posts...there aren't many. Have I been a dick? yes..i've been a dick, but with reason. Look to see who's the one that couldn't let it go...he did the same thing with Berk...Just couldn't let it go. You'll see that he isn't and never was on my level...If rjwhiner had half a brain, he would have ignored me or not read my posts, but no...he talks shit, I respond...and i'm the bad guy. So be it.

If that biggest ass kissing pssy on eccie does get his daddy to kick me off....all I got to say is it's been fun. I've enjoyed the great posts others have written and I've enjoyed spending time with the ladies I did get to see. I'm done here...unless I get provoked again...haha. Toodles everyone.

ps. If I do get banned, I hope it's from elgato or sphunter....I'd like to get kicked off by a real man.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

See ya
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women