Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #16
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I've had many a comment on the nature of some of my threads.

I suppose I could occupy time with cutesy-wootsy threads about who has the best nipples, but a person can only eat sugar for so long. there comes a time for meat and potatoes.

I like to push it to the edge and make people think.
Move out of your comfort zone and see the raw tooth-n-nail side of nature. Allow yourself to be challenged. Think the unthinkable. You have to taste the bitter to appreciate the sweet (vanilla sky). Shit stinks, and it also grows flowers.
Have we become afraid to look life in the eye and say, "I'm not afraid or disgusted of you. Bring it on!".

No, this scenario never hapened to me, although on one occasion, I did see a provider, who went to the same high school as my daughter and even graduated from the same class. I found this out AFTER the date. As a hobbyist, when you pass 40, and you see providers in their 20's, this kind of thing can happen. Perhaps it's why I am now a proud supporter of the old hag's club. No drama.

The whole gist of the thread is this: You don't know who is behind that door until it opens. All research aside, sometimes shit still happens.

Last week there was a thread about a provider who bumped into her son at the new fine arts. She handled it well.

This is not about familial lust or pedophilia, but about how you would handle the situation of accidently encountering someone whom you'd least expect to counter.

Life is not all roses. You take the good, the bad, AND the ugly, deal with it, laugh at it, and move on, a smarter wiser human being.

Like a quote I saw on DallasRain's website, I don't want an easy peaceful existence. I want to look back on my life and say, "What a hell of a ride!". If that means occasionaly getting my hands dirty, so be it.

I guess I will go back to posting sugary but safe socialy acceptable threads. yum. exciting.
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Sorry dude, I get the out of the box and comfort zone thing. I do not get where it is thought provoking to suggest moms and dads sleeping with sons and daughters. What’s next, "mom made a meatloaf and pooped in it first" is that out of the box, or just plain sick? Sick is sick. Us that have daughters and are protective of them will find this very disturbing. A thread that ask how would you feel if you found out your daughter was a provider would not go well either, we have considered that. I am sure the ladies that do have no desire to discuss their dad’s feelings. Start a thread about old fat hairy guys having sex with pretty young women, and feel as if they are they are entitled, that would be relevant...

Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Unlikely scenario.
I would have thought so, too. But see:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2319863.stm

And while not as taboo, who would have thought that The Scott would have order incall and met his ex-wife at the door. It's a small world.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #19
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

WTF are you guys selling here??? Lets talk about Jeffery Dommer, it would be more apealing to decent people. DO NOT TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR ILLNESS BECAUSE OTHERS (1 IN A BILLION) HAVE THE SAME SICKNESS.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #20
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
P.S. I'm being too serious, though. Maybe someone would make light of it. Meeting an ex-spouse in this fashion might be somewhat amusing. (I remember The Scot review from awhile back) Just the thing with offspring is gross.
I could only wish that my ex-spouse had such a positive, rewarding career as to trip across her.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #21
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

Garland Bone, you could not be more delusional if you think this is a thought provoking thread. If you want to fancy yourself as some kind of rebel for "thinking outside of the normal thread box" than go ahead. This thread may have been thought provoking for many but my guess is that the thoughts were about the OP and the creepy shit he must think about.

This is a Coed and Discussion forum. What are the coeds going to discuss with the questions you posed? I have no idea about what there is to discuss and I have no idea about what kind of answers you thought you were going to get.

To me, simple fucking common sense can tell you the answers to your "thought provoking" questions. What the hell is there to discuss?

And why are you mentioning the provider who bumped into her son at New Fine Arts to justify your original questions? That's apples and oranges. She was with a client. She did not go up there to unknowingly meet her son for a sex rendezvous. He just happened to be there. That's great logic to try to justify your very odd original questions.

If you want to amend your original post to discuss surprise encounters, that's one thing. That's a topic for discussion and it would probably be an interesting thread, but your original post is anything but interesting, yet everything creepy.
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #22
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garland_Bone View Post
I suppose I could occupy time with cutesy-wootsy threads about who has the best nipples, but a person can only eat sugar for so long. there comes a time for meat and potatoes.

I like to push it to the edge and make people think.
Move out of your comfort zone and see the raw tooth-n-nail side of nature. Allow yourself to be challenged. Think the unthinkable. You have to taste the bitter to appreciate the sweet (vanilla sky). Shit stinks, and it also grows flowers.
Have we become afraid to look life in the eye and say, "I'm not afraid or disgusted of you. Bring it on!".
This coming from the same guy that once posted about losing his wedding ring in providers butthole. Yeah, its clearly higher plane outside the box stuff with this guy. We can only aspire to reach his level of sexual sophistication.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women