Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #16
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirishman View Post
Funny guys..not deep thinkers. Still-asleep--back to your register.

I guess I over estimated the crowd being aware that PAYPAL protects the buyer more than the seller--and that full details and disclosure would be made about the brand and product before any money changed hands.

'Tards.
No, you overestimated your weak sale point, and scheme that would involve trust with an obvious con. You might be able to sell this to some new couple in love. But your an idiot to try it in an open forum.
Sorry, I have to go flip the burgers, I get do the reregister in a year or so.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #17
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Traveller, Are You an Irish traveller? Ya kinda come across like one.......
Old 08-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
txirishman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Tony-thanks. I know you meant the reference as an insult [I get it]--but I'm not so cocky as to feel I know it all. I enjoyed reading about the group you referred to-it's an education.

Others. I get it. The concept or suggestion is too large to wrap your mind around. I also "get" that a large number of our group are affluent enough to not have to sock away money to hobby. Many do.

About PAYPAL. My experience with them-as a buyer and seller--is only from having dealt with them using eBay. They had the ability to put a HOLD on a seller's funds if a buyer complained-thus my assumption they would still provide security for the buyer. That said-using a credit card online also provides a certain amount of buyer protection against scams.

In hindsight-even thinking outside the box and suggesting the process was likely ill advised--but who do we turn to (in the hobby) for advice? More often-we're flying by the seat of our pants-hoping for assistance. I thought I had a way to assist.

Finally-the product was cookware. Stainless steel cookware. A woman/person can go to Walmart and buy a set of teflon for $60--but six months later, as the coating peels--she needs to replace it. Cooking in aluminum pots has specific health consequences. Stainless steel cookware-though a costly one time investment-is a once in a life time purchase. If you could buy a car for $10,000 today-but know it would have to be replaced within 5 years--or buy a car for $20,000 and know that it would NEVER wear out or show signs of wear/tear--and would in fact appreciate (rather than depreciate) as the years go on-would you make a purchase, or an investment?

So--I was trying to tie in selling cookware (and me making a commission) with a need within the community for some to set aside funds to play regularly.

Sorry to think BIG--sorrier still to have brought it to the forum.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #19
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Fuck, I should have guessed cookware. The problem is that I do all the cooking. Sort of a hobby of mine. Just out of curiosity, what are the health ramifications with aluminum? I am doing a ton of steam and oven work as well as the grill. I use cast iron like the old cowboys did. Was not aware of an aluminum scare. This is not a joke thread.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #20
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:

About PAYPAL. My experience with them-as a buyer and seller--is only from having dealt with them using eBay. They had the ability to put a HOLD on a seller's funds if a buyer complained-thus my assumption they would still provide security for the buyer. That said-using a credit card online also provides a certain amount of buyer protection against scams.
Again, with you being a scammer I'm sure you already know this, but if the seller has already withdrawn the funds, they aren't going to be putting a hold on anything. The money is already gone. It's an easy route for scammers. Make it sound like there is security from paypal, withdraw the funds, paypal simply suspends the account if that, and the scammer simply opens a new account and takes another person's hard earned money.

Again, I sent you $100,000, so please send me my easy money that I just earned.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #21
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Not an insult, a legit question, as I have dealt with travellers in the course of doing biz, here in big D.I do bussiness in many places in the US, but Dallas and FTWorth, seem to have a bigger share of travellers than most cities....so yeah I'm cautious....White Settlement is thick with them....
Old 08-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #22
txirishman
Valued Poster

Tony-didn't mean to step on your toes--was genuinely appreciative of the reference and education--the link helped.

Nitwitboy--cooking with aluminum is thought to be associated with many brain diseases- specifically Alzheimer's. In countries with socialized medicine-aluminum cookware is banned. Even in the US-you can't buy a dog bowl made of aluminum because of the health issues associated with aluminum oxide poisoning-but you can buy cookware all day long at Walmart--go figure.

As for cast iron skillet--I know it's hard to part with--but how sanitary is it? I mean-you "seasoned" it--but you can never wash it. Food sticks. Ask yourself-would you take a bath in it (cast iron)? Then how can you ignore how nasty and unsanitary it is--cook food in it--and put the food IN your body?

Still-asleep--whatever. If you think it's a scam--it must be. I didn't start the thread to convince people otherwise so won't go toe to toe. If you read my responses-you'll see I'm a little more informed about the "product" and not really all that concerned with the initial topic.

ALL--do some research on the subject--it's out there. Go to a home/garden show or state fair and look into upgrading for your health sake.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:16 PM   #23
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well, I need to go back to cooking classes. I wash the shit out of the cast iron and you are right. I just googled cast iron. No washing. Just wiping. Guess I am not getting the full functionality of the pan. Cannot imagine not washing them. Weird.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #24
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Wink

Quote:
Tony-didn't mean to step on your toes--was genuinely appreciative of the reference and education--the link helped.

Nitwitboy--cooking with aluminum is thought to be associated with many brain diseases- specifically Alzheimer's. In countries with socialized medicine-aluminum cookware is banned. Even in the US-you can't buy a dog bowl made of aluminum because of the health issues associated with aluminum oxide poisoning-but you can buy cookware all day long at Walmart--go figure.

As for cast iron skillet--I know it's hard to part with--but how sanitary is it? I mean-you "seasoned" it--but you can never wash it. Food sticks. Ask yourself-would you take a bath in it (cast iron)? Then how can you ignore how nasty and unsanitary it is--cook food in it--and put the food IN your body?

Still-asleep--whatever. If you think it's a scam--it must be. I didn't start the thread to convince people otherwise so won't go toe to toe. If you read my responses-you'll see I'm a little more informed about the "product" and not really all that concerned with the initial topic.

ALL--do some research on the subject--it's out there. Go to a home/garden show or state fair and look into upgrading for your health sake.

Yeah brother, too bad Your sales pitch needed us.....good luck with that...
Old 08-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #25
txirishman
Valued Poster

Try THIS. Take your aluminum pan out of the closet (clean.) Pour a cup of water in it-and scrub it with a scothbrite scrub for a minute. Then pour the water from the pot into a clear cup--it will be gray 10 times out of 10. That's aluminum oxide-and it's poison. Now-take a dry paper towel and dry the just cleaned pot--it will be dirty gray--10 times out of 10. And you're eating that.

And--if you don't HAVE aluminum cookware but eat out--99% of all restaurants in America still cook with them because they heat so quickly.

Took this "job" but found out alot more than I wanted to know. Be healthy. Live longer...for the hobby, your family, your career--whatever it is that you want to live longer to do!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #26
txirishman
Valued Poster

Tony-no worries. Done selling. I've got plenty of that to do this weekend--and just got off the road from having done that.

Just saw an opportunity--a potential win-win. Once I realized this was too skeptical a crowd-I gave up on that--but am glad to answer any questions. That said-if you wonder or doubt about the cookware--do some independent research--GOOGLE.

Be well.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #27
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Txirishman write,"Others. I get it. The concept or suggestion is too large to wrap your mind around. I also "get" that a large number of our group are affluent enough to not have to sock away money to hobby. Many do."

He is saying we are all stupid.
WTF is "I also "get" that a large number of our group are affluent enough to not have to sock away money to hobby"

Should that be are, or are not? Who is stupid? Affluent?, not a fit here.

As soon as I finish mopping the floors at my job (shout out Jack), I will dig deeper into the possibility of me purchasing pots and pans for $2,700, and getting $1,000 back. I think it is a big risk, and could be illegal, but I'm not that smart.

Heck, If you guys send me $2,700 for a few pots and pans, I will warranty them for the rest of your life, and beyond, and give you back $1,200. There will be "a charge" for shipping, handling, and delivery, as stated above.

I will sell to the smart and idiots, no questions ask...
Old 08-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #28
friendlyguy77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundPound View Post
Heck, If you guys send me $2,700 for a few pots and pans, I will warranty them for the rest of your life, and beyond, and give you back $1,200. There will be "a charge" for shipping, handling, and delivery, as stated above.

I will sell to the smart and idiots, no questions ask...
If anybody sent me $2700 for pots and pans I'd give them my aluminum pans and then go on a 3 day bender around the metroplex until the money was gone. PM if you're interested.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #29
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women