Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default In Need of Your Hobby Expertise!

Hi everyone,

It's me, Morgan. Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I am in need of all of your advise and expert opinions. Here's the situation..

A lot of my provider friends have asked me to do their advertising for them. They see that I know what I am doing and I do it well. I had another friend ask me yesterday, bringing the number of girls up to 5. I am thinking about starting an agency, but before I do anything, I need to know if/how my clients (you all) would respond to it.

I have always presented myself in a professional and honest way. That's not going to change. All of my girls will be held to the same standard in which I hold myself. Our ads will have recent, professional pics and clearly stated details. I will have one female booker that will take your calls. That's about as far as I've gotten.

I need some tips from you all. What makes an agency good? Would you like to see me do anything differently then agencies in the past? What will make you call? Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks.

XOXO,
Morgan
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think your question is better directed at the ladies in general and at your friends in particular. You need to find out what their expectations are and why they think it would be a good idea. Having never used an agency I guess I've never seen the advantage from a client's point of view.

But, if you can coordinate phone calls, photography, advertising etc., maybe there would be an advantage for the ladies.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a ton of work involved. I can say with some certainty that providing and keeping an agency going will be very hard work...just imagine the screening you do for yourself, now multiply that by 5. No thanks.

I personally would have no desire to deal with women's BS (you know how YOU operate, but if your girls flake out, your business suffers...not worth it to me...), but it can be very profitable if you decide to go that route and you employ ladies with stellar reputations. Best of luck to ya!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Talk to TrulySummer for advice.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Whoever runs Private Connection seems to do a good job and has been around quite a while. I would contact her. She must be doing something correct.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women