Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #61
gucio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enonona View Post
10 appointments per week * $200 per appointment = $2,000 per week

$2,000 per week * 52 weeks = $104,000 per year

$104,000 per year / 12 months = $8,667 per month

Why are providers always broke??? They should all be driving Avalanches, Escalades, BMWs, etc.
It must be the taxes. I am sure they all make their quarterly tax payments on time.

Note: No one should drive an Escalade

Well, one exception to my dislike of SUVs If a hot woman with a mini skirt and see through panties gets out slowly and I am in a good position I will commend her on the choice of vehicle.
gucio is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #62
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Kelly, After seeing your reviews and pics, I could care less what you drove, just please don't leave oil on my driveway. I like the nice cars, but I don't have to have one better than others. If you have personal attributes that make you unappealing to the opposite sex, objects such as cars are much more important. Some people that make $40K or less drive $70K cars, but have no other life, and may live with someone for free. Some millionaires drive old cars not worth much, it is only transportation to them.

Hot girls will always attract men from all backgrounds. The men that value their reputation as dictated by others might feel different. If a majority of your assets (not yours personally, that one is great) are invested in a depreciating commodity (cars are the most common), your financial future is grim.

On another note, it seems as if some of the less gifted SP’s could have a niche with some hobbyist.

Best regards,
RP
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #63
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Was at the gas station filling up my car a couple days ago. Hot blond 20 something gets out of her car and says "nice car" as she walks by heading inside to pre-pay.
Checked her out when she came back out and was filling up her car. I finally noticed her car, which wasn't much to look at.
In this situation it was a case of checking out the girl and not the car. On the other hand, I think she was checking out the car and not the guy (me).
I'm fairly certain it's simply a difference between the sexes kind of thing. Try this scenario on for size. A group of friends, co-workers, what have you, are out at a bar having a few drinks. The group is made up of male and females. In walks a stunning lady.... the guys will notice how hot she is, her looks, how she carries herself. The women will be checking out her purse or shoes to see if they're real or a knock-off. The males in the group see her and conciously or subconciously weigh the odds of success in approaching her. The females in the group are sizing up the competition.
So Kelly, if a hot chick is in an ugly car, she's still a hot chick, and guys will notice.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #64
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

She's hot...appreciate the ride...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I would not even notice the car if I saw you getting out of it.
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #66
guest042312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post

What about a Provider driving a car like that?

I am there to get nasty with her.. Not her car
guest042312 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #67
Holy Cannoli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Here in Texas a car doesn't reach "hooptie" status until the A/C goes out. When that happens you got a real shitbox on your hands!
Holy Cannoli is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #68
thanasi70
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

When I see a provider or anyone else, for that matter, in a high priced ride, I always ask myself (because I was one of those insecure, got to have to hottest wheels around kind of guys when I couldn't even rub two nickels together) I wonder what their payments are? I haven't had a car payment in years and never would again. I think so many mistake "wealth" to material displays. Remember when Ross Perot (who was worth q couple of billion dollars) ran for president? He was driving a 5 year old Chrysler and Sam Walton died as the richest man in the world a few years back and he drove a old pick up truck.
Kelly, with your charisma and smile, you'd draw attention even if you were driving a Yugo!
Peace, Love and Rock & Roll
thanasi70 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #69
guest042312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Cannoli View Post
Here in Texas a car doesn't reach "hooptie" status until the A/C goes out. When that happens you got a real shitbox on your hands!
Then I have a real shitbox on my hands for the last three years!!! It only has 280,000 miles on it... I figured I could go one year without AC and it would DIE... Three years later it is still going strong *sigh*
guest042312 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #70
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Steve67

Quote:
Then I have a real shitbox on my hands for the last three years!!! It only has 280,000 miles on it... I figured I could go one year without AC and it would DIE... Three years later it is still going strong *sigh*
280,000 miles, that's not bad, not bad at all. Curious as to what kind of car it is that has lasted this long?
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #71
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

But I have on more than one occasion been guilty of checking out a cute guy and then being kinda embarrassed for him when he jumps in a Gremlin and burns off doin' his 'gangsta lean' However in your/our case the way I see it is if someone is that concerned about our mode of transportation by all means please feel free to upgrade to something more fitting.

Just sayin.......
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #72
Mr.Oneeye
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This is a bizarre question

Good Evening All;

Were I to draw up a list of attributes I seek in a lady, then the vehicle she drives would be lower on the list than the brand of toilet tissue she chooses.

But were I to encounter an attractive young lady in a 'clunker' then I would concentrate on the lady, and not on the vehicle.

Good Night
Cyclops
Mr.Oneeye is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women