Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default best way to tip or gift your provider

Besides basic ettiquette like shower, shave, be polite, etc. (Dating 101), what is the best way to show your appreciation for your provider? Tip? Gift? Something else? Would you it be out of place to ask your provider?

A gift is obviously planned in advance and probably given upon first meeting. A tip or a larger tip than originally planned might be inspired from the wonderful company shared. If so, how do you suggest that it is best given?
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
sometinfishy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I think all people enjoy receiving gifts but the best single gift is usually a tip. When I receive good service I just leave the amount I think has been earned on a table. I do not say anything but usually the lady sees me setting it down.
sometinfishy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This has been discussed many times. While ladies always appreciate a tip (which can be left silently on a table), several experienced ladies have mentioned that the best tip you can give is to schedule the next meeting before you leave. YMMV.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a very nice gent gift me a set of Body Shop body butters. Girls like gifts of all sorts.
Pizza and beer are usually what I receive. LOL. Love it.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Pizza and beer are usually what I receive. LOL. Love it.
D'Bronx pizza and a good craft beer sound like a great lunch!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

here is a gift I got from a special regular of mine....it is on my bedroom shelf for all to see!!!!

I would say that by reading her webpage you should get good ideas....

To me a gift or tip does not determine "how good a session you recieve"...it is just a cool act you do that will make my day even brighter....and also helps open up a more personable experience between us
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Gift

I was once told by a provider friend of mine that the best gift was the gift of time. If you are done and had a good time know when to leave.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

Best way to tip or gift your provider......... Often. lol

It will pay off. A lot...

xo

Have a great safe weekend everyone.
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #9
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

@sometinfishy: You're spot on with the observation here probably most of the time. Who cannot use a little extra money? It can be used for something practical: pay off some college loans, insurance, or car. Or it can be used for savings or for something fun like a nice dinner out, a concert, drinks, or a game of golf (do any girls here play golf?).

@BB: Definitely a return visit is a great 'tip' and is a sign of satisfaction. For me, I think that it would be a little awkward to pull out my calendar and check out times then and there. For dating, don't we say, "I will call you ___ "? Then either we do or we don't. (Myself, I won't say that if I don't mean it.) And then we call later and ask about the possibililty of another date. Afterall, maybe the provider doesn't want to meet with the client again.

@Allie_Kat: I myself would prefer pizza and beer. But then, the gift we are discussing is given by me, not given to me.

@DallasRain: That looks pretty cool (although I am not sure exactly what it is). Sure it might be easy for some people to see a tip/gift as a measure of performance, and you and I both disagree with that. To me, it is a small measure of appreciation and gratitude.

@catnipdipper: I agree that it is always best manners to be aware of not overstepping your time. If you are having a good time with an attractive woman, that can take some serious discipline. Don't guys in real life often get accused of a quick climax and then rolling over and going to sleep when the girl wants some more touch and talk and maybe some Os? Well, maybe a provider/client date is, at least, a little different.

@bustymaryjane: It seems that the right thing to do is to give a gift/tip not in order that I will benefit even more but in a spirit of gratitude (of course that doesn't mean that one is not aware that one's gift might likely be countered with a corresponding measure of gratitude )
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
morenankc
BANNED

User ID: 40029

i usually get bottles of tequila from one guy , ad another one had a whole bunch of stuff like sum strawberrys candy and lotion from bath and body works but on the down side he was a stalker and that mite have been a red flag but all that "wow youre great" and "omg ur the best" is better said with sum $$$ bills.
morenankc is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #11
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I tip regularly and give favorite providers gifts on special occasions (birthdays, Christmas, etc.). I try to tailor the gift to the person and put some thought into it--and no, it isn't always sex toys!
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women