Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #61
MELODY MUSIQUE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36235
My ECCIE Reviews

Why is it that when a group of beautiful intelligent girls get together people assume they have a pimp?
I am independent and so is my friend Jasira... Tyra lee was and who ever else decides to be apart of this motivated, goal orientated, support system...
MELODY MUSIQUE is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #62
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELODY OF DALLAS View Post
Why is it that when a group of beautiful intelligent girls get together people assume they have a pimp?
I am independent and so is my friend Jasira... Tyra lee was and who ever else decides to be apart of this motivated, goal orientated, support system...

Cuz that's how Guys think.....We are kinda shallow, ...sorry Girl!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #63
kzp0003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
Cuz that's how Guys think.....We are kinda shallow, ...sorry Girl!
not only shallow but misogynistic
kzp0003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #64
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214JULES View Post
i agree with the guys good job hun

you are beautiful and smart you will do very well here...
+1 to that sweetie you are beautiful and will do great despite this guy bashing you! Welcome to Eccie i hope all is wonderful for you here! xoxoxo,Mila
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #65
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASIRA JASEE View Post
screening won't help with a person you never seen.
i don't know this person never meet this person.
perhaps one of the many pimps that text my phone
Can I make a suggestion? No one ever listens when I say this but I will say it again anyway. If ladies would stop posting their phone numbers for everyone and anyone to see, you would eliminate these kinds of problems. Only give your phone number out once they pass your screening. Easy solution. No more pimp calls. No more time wasting texts and phone calls 24/7. And no more alerts about pimps and stalkers that are calling and harassing ladies, which would make room for real alerts. How simple is that?

Screening DOES help with a person you have never seen...screening is there for that exact reason. To make sure people you have never seen are OKAY. Give out your phone number like you would give out your home address...with caution and selectivity!

Trust me. This ain't my first rodeo. It makes life a lot easier all around.

Welcome to the board!! It gets better...hang in there, you will find your way and what works best for you.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #66
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Because in the long history of these things that is the most likely outcome. Pimps/Managers post for their girls all the time. It happening and to pretend it doesn't is simple denial.

Back in the day, I saw an ad from an "independent" provider. I contacted her through PM's and emails, and we made certain arrangements per my request. At the appointed time I show up and she is not dressed per my request, for that matter she knows nothing about me, where her ads are posted, or what they say because that is all handled by her "friend". Her job is just to fuck whoever knocks on the door. I gave her a $20 and left.

This happened years ago but it happens here on eccie all too often, I know that for a fact.

So forgive us Melody (if it's really you) for jumping to conclusions. I'm happy you and your colleagues can work together for mutual support. But please understand, your group is very rare and bucks the trend of history.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:26 AM   #67
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I think, just like you, negative reviews should only be given if

*the lady is CLEARLY not the same person
*she doesn't provide the services offered (and not the YMMV ones either)
*if she rushes you
*her attitude was just not positive one.
I agree with what you said. The problem with the second one is the second one can be up to debate and the last two are still the opinion of the reviewer and therefore would be open to a rebuttal if the provider thought she wasn't rushing and her attitude was just fine.

But back on subject. My original intent was to try to inform Jasira of the possible drawbacks of doing a rebuttal to every bad review. And to stem the encouragement of doing so by hobbyist. I was trying to be helpful and I guess some took it as me attacking Jasira. That was not my intent.
diud-diud is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #68
MELODY MUSIQUE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36235
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not denying that the majority of the time a pimp is involved...
but because the majority of the schools population is African American does this mean there are no Asians? (metaphorically speaking)

I do understand this "support group" is uncommon but i am living prof that a group of beautiful & intelligent girls can be a team to motivate, encourage, guide, and support each other to be a better person in life a better provider in the business and best of all be and stay pimp-free.

I believe a strong support system is a must and in this business supportive people are hard to come by

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
Because in the long history of these things that is the most likely outcome. Pimps/Managers post for their girls all the time. It happening and to pretend it doesn't is simple denial.

Back in the day, I saw an ad from an "independent" provider. I contacted her through PM's and emails, and we made certain arrangements per my request. At the appointed time I show up and she is not dressed per my request, for that matter she knows nothing about me, where her ads are posted, or what they say because that is all handled by her "friend". Her job is just to fuck whoever knocks on the door. I gave her a $20 and left.

This happened years ago but it happens here on eccie all too often, I know that for a fact.

So forgive us Melody (if it's really you) for jumping to conclusions. I'm happy you and your colleagues can work together for mutual support. But please understand, your group is very rare and bucks the trend of history.
MELODY MUSIQUE is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #69
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I'm not denying that the majority of the time a pimp is involved...
but because the majority of the schools population is African American does this mean there are no Asians? (metaphorically speaking)

I do understand this "support group" is uncommon but i am living prof that a group of beautiful & intelligent girls can be a team to motivate, encourage, guide, and support each other to be a better person in life a better provider in the business and best of all be and stay pimp-free.

I believe a strong support system is a must and in this business supportive people are hard to come by
Melody, I appreciate your gracious reply. Your analogy, although clever, isn't really applicable because there is nothing to suggest that any student in your school is a potential threat; however, a pimp realistically is.

A better analogy is a bomb with, say, a 10% dud rate. If I were to hand you one of these bombs would you handle it as if it were a live weapon, liable to go off if not handled with care until properly examined and disarmed? Or will you give it the benefit of the doubt and just assume I handed you a dud? And remember, although statistically 1 in 10 bombs is a dud, all of the many bombs you've seen before have been live. Will you risk it?

Also understand, I don't know you from Eve. You very well could be the "intelligent & beautiful" "pimp-free" girl you claim to be; however, as far as I know you could be a 40 year old dude typing away on his laptop while sitting on the john.

I have some history on this board, I've met some of the owners as well as some of the mods, then there are the ladies I've spent time with, and my P411 profile OKs. Thus, I have several bits of corroborating evidence that I am not a bomb. (Let's leave the dud argument for another thread shall we?) At this point you and your crew are new, and relatively unexamined. So, given my past negative encounters with pimps, I will rely on experience, prudence, and play the odds with respect to your co-op.

I will grant you this, very few pimps would be as articulate as you have shown yourself to be. Prove me wrong, babe, and I could become one of your biggest fans.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women