Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35842
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #16
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Couldn't agree more with Anita and Brooke. From what i've read, Kassandra's issues here aren't because of not offering bbbj or daty. There seem to be other providers across this board that only offer cbj or as Anita said YMMV. And they seem to be quite popular!
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #17
AngelaKharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KASSANDRALOVE...GIRLS YOU MAY GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES HIV DOESNT SHOW UNTIL YEARS LATER...WHILE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING IT TO EVERYONE ELSE DURING THOSE YEARS...

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH...IF YOU SAW A CLIENT WITH A "COLD-SORE" (HERPES) ON THEIR MOUTH OR PRIVATE PARTS WOULD YOU STILL DO A BBBJ?

I'M JUST SAYIN'!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IM NOT SCOULDING ANYONE---DO WHAT YOU DO---I'M JUST STATING THE FACTS...BE SAFE PEACE

uhh, absolutely not. I provide bbbj, but if I see anything not so tempting down there, I refrain from doing so. Just because some providers provide different services doesn't mean they don't know the risks or info on the slight possible outcomes. I don't feel the need to let every provide and hobbyist know "what they're getting theirselves into" because when we choose to provide/hobby, we are choosing a different lifestyle from the norm. We are adults, we don't need lectured for things that we do.
AngelaKharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #18
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

I really don't think any provider or hobbyist would continue a session when there is a clear sign of an STD. Yes some are unknown, but some you cannot hide. And of all the men and woman I have met so far, none have had any STD's. Most hobbyist and providers are far more safer than your Friday night hook up at the bar after getting trashed.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
summerwaves
Account Disabled

User ID: 14339

Regarding "working forever"...........why not? A few good regs and a lot of fun......why quit? Win win situation. I wish this would last forever.
summerwaves is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's face it, I would love to provide for the rest of my life, bute I'll get older. I'm sure a few good reg would grow old with any great provider, but many hobbyist are looking for that young "it" girl. Who knows though summer, I am with ya in the sense that this is one ride I never wanna get off of!
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #21
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KASSANDRALOVE...GIRLS YOU MAY GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES HIV DOESNT SHOW UNTIL YEARS LATER...WHILE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING IT TO EVERYONE ELSE DURING THOSE YEARS...
Just a hard scientific point...But If tested properly for HIV say once every 3 months in a yearly time frame you will have a point blank answer to if you are HIV infected. Any HIV infection will show up in test results if you test in that manner. Once infected thats it you know point blank. While the viral load is strongest in the early stages of infection and over the years the viral load decreases. Mind you you will always be a carrier and possible transmitter but your viral load just decreases in test results but that test result once positive remains positive period.

Bottom line if tested every 3 months and consistently staying on a testing schedule you will always know your HIV status. HIV does not have a Year or Year(s) long incubation or dormancy period The only way someone can say HIV shows up "years" later is cause they never properly tested themselves consistently and were just ignoring their health screening and living in denial.
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #22
jekemo48
BANNED

im with you summer, hope you never give in to it
jekemo48 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #23
Medina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35082
My ECCIE Reviews

@ anita.....sorry if I offended u I just like CAPPS...i wasnt yelling