Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #16
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

It all depends on what services but it really does matter.
If you see it in a review you naturally expect to be able to partake in that activity.
I notice you have no reviews or none that I can find.
I have considered visiting you but with the very limited info we have I have passed so far.
Knowing what services you actually do offer makes it much easier for the guy to make his decision.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I would be proactive and ask the guy to not list specific activities if you wish. Don't expect the guy to know which ones might not be part of your regular menu. It won't be perfect but might help reduce misunderstandings
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #18
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I agree with Jasser. I am not into the YMMV providers. From reading many reviews and using common sense, a provider is not going to give a discount for less services. The provider expects X number of dollars. Period. In return for that payment, I expect quality time. Period.

When these don't match up is when we see the drama that comes out on both sides of the fence.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #19
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

If I were a client, I'd keep in mind that points of view on what happened BCD can differ between client and provider. I have had to request a couple of my reviewers edit a few things out because when I read the list of "activities", I didn't recall some of them occurring. And I know I'm getting older, but my memory isn't that bad yet...

Not the parts about us swinging from the chandeliers and how he was a total stud and I actually offered to pay HIM because he was that amazing, of course. All of that is obviously true.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #20
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Without YMMV, seeing providers would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Guaranteed to catch dinner but not much fun.
Well, the problem is, I hobby to get laid. If I wanted the thrill of the chase I would just go clubbing and see what turns up. Fish from a barrel taste just as good those you have to work for. I don't intend to go hungry.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Carrie you don't remember us swinging from the chandeliers, balancing on the night stand, and you did say I was the best stud you had ever had and as far as how amazing you thought the session was you returned my donation and as a matter of fact you gave me all the money you had in your wallet.

Old age you know, O now I remember it was a dream.

Sorry bad memory.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

I used to have a NO review policy... That was why. There aree TONS of people who have seen me... been on or around for 12 years. I had over 200 positive reviews before the crash of aspd... and after that, did not want certain people to expect certain things, so they kept my reviews to themselves. This makes it look like I don't have any-- or aren't worth writing home about. LOL
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #23
hardracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Me, like Loocy, have considered see you. I think you are a very sexy woman. But also, for the price I would expect something more than just a massage.
Maybe I will take the plunge and see what happens, but I am still debating....
hardracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #24
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

BTW Caitlyn, you are one tall, super sexy, hunk of woman!!!! I just love a woman I could do flatfooted. :-)
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
happyndallas45
Valued Poster

Does not bother me at all. There has to be some ymmv or otherwise the only criteria that would matter to either the hobbyist OR the provider would be services wanted and services provided. I for one look for services provided as only one facet of what makes me interested in seeing a particular girl
happyndallas45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #26
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default A Clear Understanding Up Front!

If the provider and I have a clear understanding up front, there can be no issue. A provider can do what she wants to do .. the hobby guy gets to choose the provider. Keep it simple.

If a provider gets a YMMV rep .. I'm not going contact her. Just reminds me of the Sienfeld episode with the soup Nazi; "GFE for you. No GFE for you!!"

If a provider opens the door and sees a guy and knows there is no way ... tell him up front and cancel the session. That's what a guy is going to do if the door is opened by a woman who doesn't match the pix, etc.

Your question seems to be, "if you want menu B and the provider is menu A, would you be upset if you found out that the provider had decided to be a menu B type?" No, because I would not have booked the session in the first place. If the provider chooses to become a menu B type ... as some have ... I would contact her and say, "Hey .. I see you have added menu B to your sessions ... would you look at my profile on P411 and let me know if you think we would have a good session." ... but we wouldn't get there until "B" was on the menu in the first place.

Bob
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #27
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
If I were a client, I'd keep in mind that points of view on what happened BCD can differ between client and provider. I have had to request a couple of my reviewers edit a few things out because when I read the list of "activities", I didn't recall some of them occurring. And I know I'm getting older, but my memory isn't that bad yet...

Not the parts about us swinging from the chandeliers and how he was a total stud and I actually offered to pay HIM because he was that amazing, of course. All of that is obviously true.
This is funny. I am imagining this conversation: You "I didn't Bbbj you!" Him: "yes you did, but you thought it was my pinkie finger." You: "Well, I know we didn't do Greek!" Him: "do you remember when you told me to take my pinkie out of your bum? Well, that wasn't my pinkie."
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #28
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

LMAO... Thanks Guys... I appreciate all of your input.
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #29
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Reviews are extremely helpful. But if it's a YMMV deal, then why not save your money and take your chances in the real world? I engage in this hobby because SOs mature and lose previous interests and I'm not the buff, tough and rough athlete that I used to be. I--and I think we--pay them to fuck us when ordinarily they would not. That's why it's a business exchange. Cordial and enjoyable? Sure. Even affectionate. But at session's end, it's still quid pro quo.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women