Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41779
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36165
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Messages from a Provider after a review...WTF?

What’s the deal with writing a review then getting a message from the reviewee because she didn't like the review? I usually don't write reviews because of the 5th degree/flack one catches for not writing a fluffy novel. I could care less about writing these long boring fake comments. I like to go straight to the point and point out what I thought was important.

Is it common for providers to read reviews then email the reviewer if she didn’t like the review? This discourages me from writing reviews even more.

To the provider that messaged me: I don’t think I said anything that wasn’t true. You are definitely a sweet beautiful girl. I just don’t think it’s fair to post pictures that aren’t accurate. I just pointed out some facts and tried to be honest. My intent was not to “ruin” your business or to “break you”. I’m glad you still make “lots of money”.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
Rgvmon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

This is why I stopped reviewing and am mostly out of the scene...

And even when you challenge the validity of one of the fluff reviews you get marked with a quack warning...

So I've mostly given up on this site....

People here can't take constructive critisizim and will attack you for speaking your opinions...

Just don't post reviews....

The hassle from providers and the admins are not worth it...
Rgvmon is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatacrock View Post
Is it common for providers to read reviews then email the reviewer if she didn’t like the review? This discourages me from writing reviews even more.
I don't think it's common. I read the reviews (what I can see anyway, can't read the ROS) but have never emailed the reviewer (nevermind, I did once thanking him but that was a positive review).

IF I ever did reply to a negative review, I would ask what I could have done different to make it better and learn from it.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to have only male access to reviews so that you guys can speak your mind more, but then us ladies couldn't see what we were doing wrong and how to fix it.

I guess it just takes all types and you gotta go with the flow...
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
NerVes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

i always assume that the girl will, at some point see ALL of the review. I have been fortunate, thanks to research, to really only ever have good experiences....the negatives should still be posted in a tactful way.......the truth is the truth, they cant get upset if the truth is posted in a nice way. Well I guess they can but oh well. Wrong for a provider to email about it, however. The reviews are an important part of this for them and us.
NerVes is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

I had a provider go nuclear on me because I got her age wrong. We all know they never lie about that little fact.......
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***aheheheh!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
I had a provider go nuclear on me because I got her age wrong. We all know they never lie about that little fact.......
Hi,

aheheheheh, I was LMAO..picturing that! And yes, some women are touchy about their age! For awhile I had my age one year old than I was and someone let me know, which I was thankful for!

That's sad to hear though. I must say I do appreciate the guys opinions and yes, we all have our good days and believe me I have had some bads ones....but I'm so grateful the guys understand!

I would never contact a reviewer (unless to say thank you for the additional business) Most of the time, I don't even know that the review is up, So you might want to watch the providers you pick. Some of us like to know our faults so we can know what not to do or what we need to correct!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women