Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
MrKatamari
Registered Member

Default Hey everyone, I had a question

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this forum and to the hobby in general so I have a lot to still learn.

I was just curious about tipping though, like how to tip and how much to tip when you've had a good time?

What I mean by how to tip is like because a lot of ladies like the money in an envelope or something similar before hand, do you just whip out whatever you want to tip afterwards and hand it to her? or is there another way most people use?

Thanks for any info!
MrKatamari is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I just ran a search in Coed Discussions here, on the main/national forum, and on the Diamonds/Tuxedos forum, thinking I would find a long thread on tipping providers that I could just link here. Oddly enough, there isn't one. I remember a discussion on ASPD about it, but there isn't one on ECCIE.

A good topic on which I definitely have an opinion, but perhaps it would be better placed in Coed Discussions?
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
MrKatamari
Registered Member

Ya, you're right Gryphon, I didn't really think about that when I made it lol
MrKatamari is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Hand it to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKatamari View Post
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this forum and to the hobby in general so I have a lot to still learn.

I was just curious about tipping though, like how to tip and how much to tip when you've had a good time?

What I mean by how to tip is like because a lot of ladies like the money in an envelope or something similar before hand, do you just whip out whatever you want to tip afterwards and hand it to her? or is there another way most people use?

Thanks for any info!
NO! Put in the table, night stand, or somewhere she can see it. Leave it and walk away, you just forgot to pick up your money. You never gave her any money, and you intended to get it before you left. Sorry about that officer.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

IMHO, $$-$$$ per hour is adequate compensation. When I have a really good time, I become a regular and give them repeat business, and I always write reviews so that others will also know I had a good time. That seems fair to me, unless you just have more money than you know what to do with, and there are some people like that. As an exception, if the provider was nice and tried to provide a good time, but I just didn't click with them and don't intend to repeat, I will leave a tip.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I leave a tip if it was a good experience and I plan on going back. As a general rule I tip for good personal service, hobby related or not. In situations where tipping is socially or professionally inappropriate (doctor's office, dentist, lawyer, etc.) I take a small gift on my next visit. Those situations are pretty clear to everyone; you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor with a tip jar. But I doubt you'll find many providers willing to argue that tipping is inappropriate. And nothing says "good personal service" to me like taking a warm facial .
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:04 AM   #7
bustymaryjane
Account Disabled

User ID: 34360
My ECCIE Reviews

If your thinking about tipping then do it ALL ladies appreciate it....
bustymaryjane is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel VERY appreciated when a gentleman tips me. It lets me know that he really enjoyed the time we spent together.
I don't expect to be tipped however, I know that provider rates are already high enough most of the time.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women