Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Wow that's just sad.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Brooke,

Another great post. I have been very surprised by the type of people I have met in the Hobby. I too, have learned so much and look forward to continue learning about people and their life experiences.

From my own life experiences, I know how to handle the manipulative and cunning type. Can see those types coming a mile away. What has been a surprise to me is how genuine so many of the people in this Hobby are. Yes, I know, people will kid around with you and there are disagreements. People do that. But for the most part people here really do care about each other and are the first to offer a word of encouragement.

As always, great post, Brooke. You take care
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

what lessons has this sub-culture provided to me??
[other than i can sleep in class and not get my knuckles rapped by sister mary margaret, unless i paid her to do so? :^]

hmmm, how's this list?

1. dont put all your eggs in one basket. that is, dont count on one provider appt to come thru for you. dont count on people in this sub-culture to be there for you when YOU need them [a lot different from when you would like them to be there].

2. patience. on email or pm or phone call replies, on getting to the incall, on her to pull out that favorite toy to stick up your ass, on the ATM to dispense 250 in new 20s.

3. acceptance. that if it happens, it happens. if it doesnt, it doesnt. and either way, it's good.

4. relativity. compared to what else is going on in our city, county, state, nation, and world, we have it pretty damn good here. deliteful times with deliteful women for what some people only earn in a year. why complain when there is so much else going on.

5. knowledge that this is different. whether or not you are in a relationship, to me it seems somewhat foolhardy to rely on the people in the sub-culture. there's too many opportunities for it to blow up in your face, for someone to not be there, for dropping of connections/contacts, etc.
that's not to say that there are rational, supportive, reliable, and nice people here that you can be acquaintances with, but be a real friend that would be there to help out at the drop of a hat?? few but far between.
and if you put your eggs in that basket, i would say be prepared for at least one to break and dont come crying when it does.

6. knowledge that this is NOT that different. since we are all people, all the stuff that people do, the women and the men here will probably do the same thing. smart stuff, lame stuff, shitty stuff, conniving stuff, exotic stuff, stimulating stuff, crazy stuff, dull stuff, boring stuff, exciting stuff.

7. delites. i have never experience more interesting women, more interesting situations, more interesting sexual activities, and more than in this sub-culture.

8. IT AINT FREE, IT CAN BE COSTLY. so be prepared to save up and shell out.

9. that i havent paddled w/ brookie in her little paddle boat :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #19
Buck Fuddy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The hobby has taught me a whole new difinition of words I used to associate with other things.

Last month I was at my doctors office for a routine exam, and at check in the lady asked me who was my provider, and I would be certain that the look I gave her was priceless. I came so darn close to naming a few in the rotation, then actually had to stop and think what the heck she was asking me about. Oh she mens insurance...thanks to the hobby.
Buck Fuddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #20
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardrider View Post
The hobby has taught me a whole new difinition of words I used to associate with other things.

Last month I was at my doctors office for a routine exam, and at check in the lady asked me who was my provider, and I would be certain that the look I gave her was priceless. I came so darn close to naming a few in the rotation, then actually had to stop and think what the heck she was asking me about. Oh she mens insurance...thanks to the hobby.
LMAO!!
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #21
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

A lady I work with went on vacation. I asked her where she went, "took a trip to the Greek Isles". I had a Coca-cola through the nose event.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #22
felicity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29722
My ECCIE Reviews

By far, the best read of the night! I agree, and almost at times wondered was I typing this as I read? Patience, relativity & acceptance the fundamentals of every great "relationship"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
what lessons has this sub-culture provided to me??
[other than i can sleep in class and not get my knuckles rapped by sister mary margaret, unless i paid her to do so? :^]

hmmm, how's this list?

1. dont put all your eggs in one basket. that is, dont count on one provider appt to come thru for you. dont count on people in this sub-culture to be there for you when YOU need them [a lot different from when you would like them to be there].

2. patience. on email or pm or phone call replies, on getting to the incall, on her to pull out that favorite toy to stick up your ass, on the ATM to dispense 250 in new 20s.

3. acceptance. that if it happens, it happens. if it doesnt, it doesnt. and either way, it's good.

4. relativity. compared to what else is going on in our city, county, state, nation, and world, we have it pretty damn good here. deliteful times with deliteful women for what some people only earn in a year. why complain when there is so much else going on.

5. knowledge that this is different. whether or not you are in a relationship, to me it seems somewhat foolhardy to rely on the people in the sub-culture. there's too many opportunities for it to blow up in your face, for someone to not be there, for dropping of connections/contacts, etc.
that's not to say that there are rational, supportive, reliable, and nice people here that you can be acquaintances with, but be a real friend that would be there to help out at the drop of a hat?? few but far between.
and if you put your eggs in that basket, i would say be prepared for at least one to break and dont come crying when it does.

6. knowledge that this is NOT that different. since we are all people, all the stuff that people do, the women and the men here will probably do the same thing. smart stuff, lame stuff, shitty stuff, conniving stuff, exotic stuff, stimulating stuff, crazy stuff, dull stuff, boring stuff, exciting stuff.

7. delites. i have never experience more interesting women, more interesting situations, more interesting sexual activities, and more than in this sub-culture.

8. IT AINT FREE, IT CAN BE COSTLY. so be prepared to save up and shell out.

9. that i havent paddled w/ brookie in her little paddle boat :^)
felicity is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women