Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #31
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Usually the ones that brag....have no idea what to do with it. Penis size does not depend on race. I think myself and the other ladies here, are qualified to make that call, since we are experts.

Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work, I don't want to hear your mouth, just like you don't want to hear mine.....oh sorry, having a flashback.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:36 AM   #32
spitfire178
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work
+1

Quote:
I also feel that the providers who see AA men are so used being with large black dick that even a large white dick doesn’t get them off.
Maybe yes/maybe no. I do think it has a lot to do with the person, their personality, and how they click with the partner. More than you give it credit. Not everything has to be "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" to be a crazy hot session.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #33
stugots
It Wasn't Me!!

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
How's your DATY? That's all I care about!
How about that..........DATY is what I care about too!!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #34
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Well, Max told me she wanted 9" inches and make it hurt...
So I gave it to her three times and smacked her on the ass.....

Muwahhaa haaa haaa....
Old 07-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #35
Nine Inch Nail
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe yes/maybe no. I do think it has a lot to do with the person, their personality, and how they click with the partner. More than you give it credit. Not everything has to be "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" to be a crazy hot session.
True, but that doesn't explain why ALL the women I've been with who don't see AA men (I've been with quite a few) have multiple orgasms and were begging and screaming for me keep going, but ALL of the women I've been with that see AA men (I've been with quite of few of these too) lay there like rag dolls trying to mask that infamous look of not being into the session and wanting it to end sooner rather than later.

If your hypothesis were true all providers who don't see AA men would click with the same men and vice versa.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #36
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

I told Neotek not to register another handle but look, he did and tried to throw us off! (Neo is an industrial fan not Industrial rock like NIN)
Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #37
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Inch Nail View Post
ALL of the women I've been with that see AA men (I've been with quite of few of these too) lay there like rag dolls trying to mask that infamous look of not being into the session and wanting it to end sooner rather than later.
Maybe they just don't like you? When I just "lay there like a rag doll" it is usually because I am not enjoying it or I don't like the person. I can assure you that I don't ever lay there like a rag doll with the gentlemen, Including AA gentlemen, that I enjoy being with, whether they have big tools or not.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #38
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
Maybe they just don't like you? When I just "lay there like a rag doll" it is usually because I am not enjoying it or I don't like the person. I can assure you that I don't ever lay there like a rag doll with the gentlemen, Including AA gentlemen, that I enjoy being with, whether they have big tools or not.
thank goodness there is hope for my midgit
Old 07-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #39
Nine Inch Nail
Account Disabled

Maybe I feel having a large dick gives me a sense of entitlement in that I deserve to be with women who have multiple Os and I take it too personal when women who see AA men don’t get off when they're with me.

Maybe I'm over analyzing all of this. Maybe I shouldn't worry about all of the whys and just accept it is what it is and simply stick to seeing providers who don't see AA men who ALWAYS have multiple Os and avoid the providers who see AA men who ALWAYS lay there like rag dolls during our sessions.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #40
Mick2010
Gaining Momentum

Man this is a hot topic. To give my two cents about big dicks and this is coming from somebody that is average size, which I am fine with.

I don't think having a big dick will make a woman have multiple O's. I once gave a woman 9 orgasms in one night. That was not due to just going right after it with a big dick. It was all the foreplay, kissing her from head to toe, and just making her feel like she was all that was on my mind. Most women that I have met love DATY. So if you are good at that then they will be satisfied every time. You don't have to be hung like a mule to give a woman multiples. You just have to be aware of what she likes.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #41
TheGiftedOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
Usually the ones that brag....have no idea what to do with it. Penis size does not depend on race. I think myself and the other ladies here, are qualified to make that call, since we are experts.

Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work, I don't want to hear your mouth, just like you don't want to hear mine.....oh sorry, having a flashback.
Reese, you are spot on. A lot of ladies have told me most "hung" guys just show up and think a big one is all they gotta have. I guess it is along the lines of the gorgeous young provider who thinks she just has to show up and has no GFE skills. Guys and gals tend to get lazy. I suppose it's human nature.

I don't think a provider just laying there like a "ragdoll" has much to do with whether she sees "big dick" guys.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #42
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Time to give this one a rest.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women