Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #16
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post
I'm the shorter, Latino that with holes in my jeans, american eagle shirt, and polo boots, lol.

YUM!! that's all I am saying!!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #17
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Lana,
Wouldn't you suppose that if this woman IS looking for something because she's bored it would be with someone she doesn't know as opposed to Jasser (no offense here buddy) who she'd have to face each day?
Guys religious girls want to get laid as much as any girl and sometimes even more so because they feel they have deprived themselves. This comes from experience with such girls. They come to a point in their lives where the adventure is more exciting than the sex.
Jasser if you value your job don't even flirt with her. I once got brought up in front of HR because I made a comment about a chick that didn't work in the office to a male co-worker friend, and some female that was outside my office heard me and BAM I'm in trouble. All went well but my boss was pissed at me for not being discreet enough to close my office door. So dude, office fucking is fraught with landmines. Be careful.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Lets make it even more complicated for you. She may want to be noticed so she can feel better about herself but have no intention what so ever of doing anything about it. A simple, polite, carefully worded complement out of ear of anyone else may get a response so you can tell where its going if at all. "Your looking very nice today. Did you do something different with your hair?" Something like that. You want to open the door to the hallway, not directly into the bedroom :-)
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #19
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn did we ever get off track on this thread! LOL!

Sawyer, women are wired differently! Believe it or not, women subconsciously seek a mate for life.....it's just part of nature! It's kinda like the peacock.....whichever peacock has the boldest or brightest colors, the peahen will choose that one! Doesn't make a difference if the ugly peacock forgot to pay his monthly child support on all of his 200 peachicks, the penhen will always choose the most good lookin' peacock! LOL!

Now see what you've done, Sawyer! You've got me on some Mutual of Omaha wild kingdom crap! LOL!

Can we please get back on track on Jasser's thread?
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #20
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Jasser is looking for confirmation that this lady wants to get banged so that he can jump right in. Women dress the way they do because they want attention. Sometimes it's just to make their ego and give them a boost, sometimes it's just to piss off the other ladies. you can never know why a woman does anything don't even try to figure them out.
Lana... why would you want a pea cock? Memory serves you want something a little bigger. Miss ya, love ya.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Lana... why would you want a pea cock? Memory serves you want something a little bigger. Miss ya, love ya.
Because I didn't want to sound greedy! I really had an elephant in mind! LMAO!

Miss you too, Sweet Pea

See? I'm a damn woman and I have no earthly idea why we do the things that we do! All I know is that we do it well!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #22
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Just to be clear, I'm not pursuing the lady here. It isn't worth losing my job over, but don't get me wrong, I would love to.

I'm just curious as to what goes through a woman's mind to compare to what the guys think. It's almost always different.

I think Sawyer and Bubba made some good points. Some ladies may want to be noticed, but it may be just for their own ego. They may not want us to approach them and make a pass.

Anyhow, I kept it simple. "Hey (name here), you look very nice today". She thanked me and we chatted about our weekends. Harmless compliment, but got the point across that I noticed her.

Reese, that avatar is YUMMMY!
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #23
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

And now the door is open. You can keep making small talk and compliments as you wish. I have done th ework thing before. Take it slow, build a relationship and watch for clear signs she wants more. If not, it never hurts to be friends
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #24
italian1
Valued Poster

What an interesting turn and twist to this one!!!
I think I'll just sit back and have a glass of wine!
Cheers!!!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:03 PM   #25
Kara Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 18679
Default Office Dress

When I go into my Office... We have a dress code - jacket is included.
There are 2 things I will not compromise mi Jeans and Nice trendy T-shirt. -
As long as I have the conservative jacket on - Im good.
Now when Im out
that is a different story.....
Kara Marie is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:03 PM   #26
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Jasser, you can read me any time you want to, baby!

I know first hand what a wonderful guy you are....you read women just fine. She wants to be looked at. We love it, even if we don't plan on letting you hit the clam. We like the attention.

You gotta watch out for those religious types! FREAKS!!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women