Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42349
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Hobby Business?

Does anyone here make a living off the hobby w/o "Managing" or Providing?? Related Businesses or Support Services??
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

there is this Security guy that just signed up for the site and his business looks legit, perhaps he makes a substantial living off of it.
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Security and Driver
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

im sure that is good cheese.....heck, dont ask dont tell....just provide security....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Website designers. Website owners. Photographers? Strip club owner and employees.
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Website designers. Website owners. Photographers? Strip club owner and employees.
ahem... you left out discussion board owners...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
just provide security....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece.

yea so i dont have to carry mine
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
there is this Security guy that just signed up for the site and his business looks legit, perhaps he makes a substantial living off of it.
that would be me ...As for pay all I'll say is that i'm happy. lol. I've been doing this for years and it really all depends on how you market yourself. On a side note, its also really hard getting business when like 75% of guys who advertise as driver/security on BP or CL are not actually what they say they are (i.e. pimps, undercover cops, crackheads with a car lookin for a quick buck lol). And I'm pretty sure trust is a key issue with the ladies so I do my best to establish that initially.
thebodyguard_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:58 PM   #9
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
....especially if he is licensed to carry a piece.
sure am....I never leave home without it! lol
Old 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #10
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_@MBRPPS View Post
that would be me ...As for pay all I'll say is that i'm happy. lol. I've been doing this for years and it really all depends on how you market yourself. On a side note, its also really hard getting business when like 75% of guys who advertise as driver/security on BP or CL are not actually what they say they are (i.e. pimps, undercover cops, crackheads with a car lookin for a quick buck lol). And I'm pretty sure trust is a key issue with the ladies so I do my best to establish that initially.
1. Do you know Mr T?
2. Do you work for famous people...if so... can you get us free tickets and stuff?
3. When you work for providers... do you get an employee discount? If so can you sell your "frequent flier miles"?
4. Do providers with NBA policies hire you?
5. I'm old and fragile...can I hire you to drive me to Brooke Wild's place? My electric scooter will go that far... but I never see a provider who can kick my ass without security.

BTW ... Maybe if you went to some of the socials you wouldn't have to depend on BP or CL. I'm just sayin' ...
Old 07-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
1. Do you know Mr T?
2. Do you work for famous people...if so... can you get us free tickets and stuff?
3. When you work for providers... do you get an employee discount? If so can you sell your "frequent flier miles"?
4. Do providers with NBA policies hire you?
5. I'm old and fragile...can I hire you to drive me to Brooke Wild's place? My electric scooter will go that far... but I never see a provider who can kick my ass without security.

BTW ... Maybe if you went to some of the socials you wouldn't have to depend on BP or CL. I'm just sayin' ...
lol, well to answer some of your questions...

1. I dont know Mr. T (lmao) but there are quite a few celebrities and NBA/NFL players in my phonebook

2. Yes i do, but sorry bro no extra benefits come with the job

3. Yea there are a few providers on this site that I work for. Their the ones that actually suggested me to sign up lol. As for "employee discounts" I try to keep it strictly business on my end. Conflict of interest can be a b**ch in the long run

4. I apologize ahead of time but I'm not too sure what NBA policies mean? If it has something to do with basketball I'm pretty sure I can answer your question lol. I'm still new to some of the lingo around here so please excuse my noobieness

5. I wouldn't mind helping an old fella out
Old 07-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #12
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol, well to answer some of your questions...

1. I dont know Mr. T (lmao) but there are quite a few celebrities and NBA/NFL players in my phonebook

2. Yes i do, but sorry bro no extra benefits come with the job

3. Yea there are a few providers on this site that I work for. Their the ones that actually suggested me to sign up lol. As for "employee discounts" I try to keep it strictly business on my end. Conflict of interest can be a b**ch in the long run

4. I apologize ahead of time but I'm not too sure what NBA policies mean? If it has something to do with basketball I'm pretty sure I can answer your question lol. I'm still new to some of the lingo around here so please excuse my noobieness

5. I wouldn't mind helping an old fella out
On this board, when referring to a provider ... an NBA policy is when she advertises that she does not accept African American males as customers (No Blacks Allowed). I assumed from your avatar that you are African American. If I am mistaken then please disregard that comment. (I am always polite to people who carry firearms for a living ... )
Old 07-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #13
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
On this board, when referring to a provider ... an NBA policy is when she advertises that she does not accept African American males as customers (No Blacks Allowed). I assumed from your avatar that you are African American. If I am mistaken then please disregard that comment. (I am always polite to people who carry firearms for a living ... )
ohhhhh ok thanks for clearing that up lol. Yea I've had a few clients with those policies. From some of the stories I've heard from them I can't help but to agree. Theres a lot of crazy dudes out there in every race, color, creed and if it means not offering your service to a particular group to keep yourself from becoming a victim or even just to have a better piece of mind then you gotta do what you gotta do. By the way yea I am African American.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #14
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
ohhhhh ok thanks for clearing that up lol. Yea I've had a few clients with those policies. From some of the stories I've heard from them I can't help but to agree. Theres a lot of crazy dudes out there in every race, color, creed and if it means not offering your service to a particular group to keep yourself from becoming a victim or even just to have a better piece of mind then you gotta do what you gotta do. By the way yea I am African American.

Wow... a balanced point of view... Cool ... uh... could you please have a talk with Rambro Creed... (he's on the board)
Old 07-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #15
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

i wouldn't mind having a good debate. It's just that time is never on my hands to do so. And I bet that topic has probably been covered on this website a million times lol....By the way Elephant if I ruined your thread in any way I apologize

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women