Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #16
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Amaya, the gentleman who you keep mentioning had these conversations in the privacy of the Men's Lounge and with you in private. He may not appreciate being named in our little spat. Please consider removing his handle from your posts.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #17
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It is never wise policy to come into open forum and discuss what was said in PM..............everyone watches the train wreck.

When a White Knight tells a provider what is going on in the Men's Lounge, he is setting her up............providers NEVER come out well in the exchange.........the first question is always "what the fuck are you doing chatting about information you should not have"...........a smart provider simply files the information away for posterity.

It would be like me discussing the hooktard rants in the ladies area about me................if they were to happen..........or the fireman wondering why his new bride always wanted it up the ass...........some things are better left unsaid.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
or the fireman wondering why his new bride always wanted it up the ass...........some things are better left unsaid.
lets not mention that.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #19
Captain Gus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Ok this is so crazy;
The fireman should of known about the it he married.
I guess every one has his or her own thing.
Apology accepted enderwiggen,and thanks;
Captain Gus is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #20
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not think the FF knew.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #21
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaMoore View Post
the multiple page talk of me was put in place where everyone KNEW I couldn't respond.
Kind of like when providers talk about guys in the Provider only area. What, you never talk about us in there?
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #22
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, the only one I've discussed was him Right before his apology and threatening txt But right after his bogus accusations. I've never had a a bad client so theres never been a need to discuss anyone.

Not to mention HE is the first one to tell me every topic that was being discussed in the men's section. HE is the one who felt the need to txt me after not talking to him in months to "help me" and hear my side. But with aalllll that he had to say about me. He not ONCE claimed I gave him bad service.

All of this has been dealt with, I honestly see no point in bringing it up anymore.

Oh and HE/HIM is Captain Gus... so the WK that you hate so much is the same one that made all the dumb comments.
Guest061514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #23
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

So this original topic has happened before in Texas and it really does bring up all kinds of interesting issues regarding domestic partnerships and what not. I'm going to do a bit of research and find the articles I am thinking of. I cannot speculate whether or not the firefighter knew of his wife's gender reassignment. They loved each other and they were together.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #24
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

According to a lawyer I heard talking about this on TV, in Texas if you were born one sex you remain that sex for legal purposes even if you have an operation. Since Texas doesn't allow same sex marriage, this couple was never married to begin with, even if the husband went into it knowing everything, assuming the lawyer was correct.
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #25
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

There was a recent lesbian couple that was divorced, now I need to find that article, too. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_543965.html

May 04, 2010

Abbott asked to decide on transgender marriage [UPDATED]

The El Paso County Attorney is reaching out for some legal advice on a case sure to grab some attention.
County Attorney Jo Anne Bernal has asked Attorney General Greg Abbott to rule on whether she should issue a marriage license to two women, one of whom was born a man.
Prior to sex reassignment surgery, Sabrina Hill was known as Virgil. She is now seeking to marry another woman.
Under Texas law, Hill is a male, according to Bernal's request. Hill's original New York birth certificate lists her as a male.
However, a certified birth certificate from a Washington state judge declares that Hill is a female. So does Hill's Arizona driver's license.
In 2009, the Legislature changed the law to allow a person trying to get married to provide a certified birth certificate as legal identification.
The question to Abbott: which form of identification takes precedence when a transgender person wants to be treated as the sex listed under their "true and accurate birth certificate?"
For those interested in learning more about this legal quandary, Bernal's letter to Abbott provides a fascinating review of Texas case law on transgender marriages.
Update: The El Paso Times' Daniel Borunda reports that Hill and her girlfriend were legally married in San Antonio on Monday. That should bring even more attention to how Abbott handles the request for legal guidance.
From Borunda's story: "We have been living so covertly, being careful not to express public displays of affection, and then we were standing in front of a judge saying, 'You may now kiss your bride,'" Bur said. "A public display of affection -- it is so validating."
-Aman Batheja

Posted at 05:14 PM | Permalink

Read more: http://startelegram.typepad.com/poli...#ixzz0uRHvPWCq
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase41 View Post
I have never seen someone's prives who have had an operation, but despite cosmetics, there probably has to be different feel to a doctor created than a natural both externally and internally. You would figure.
Maybe we should ask anonone to bareback her and tells us if there is any difference.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #27
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Maybe the guy was just so excited that he had finally met a woman that allowed greek... he forgot to ask the pertinent questions... if only he had seen Brooke Wild's or SubCilla's ad... he could have saved himself a lot of heartache...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #28
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Aren't you sposed to lick it before you stick it?

he never noticed the ring around his thing??
notanewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women