Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 03:13 AM   #31
Valued Poster

Default ancient wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I am very much an America first type guy. We, as Americans, can argue among ourselves about what we should each be doing for, or to, each other. But I am always for an American over any other citizen of any other nation.
In contrast to that Diogenes of Sinope: "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world."
.. is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:19 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default definitely in contrast to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
In contrast to that Diogenes of Sinope: "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world."
if diogenes was of sinope he was not athenian nor a greek..sinope is in turkey...

as far as a citizen of the world..well i guess he had no loyalty, no people, no sense of community, no love of tradition, no sense of gratefulness, and correspondingly no sense of sacrifice for kin

he thought happiness was a destruction of what he thought were artifical outgrowths of society.

of course he would masturbate in the city market
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #33
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
See this why i am such a arrogant smartass while dealing with avatars and personalities like yours.
Wow?! I like poetry, prose and quotations...and particularly like Mr. K. I didn't know that would be cause for inciting arrogant smartassness.

Quote:
But let's not be off-topic, so let's get back to your original question. A good solution are SPF records, but not everybody implements them and / or uses them:

http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/...n&answer=33786
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework
I really wasn't seeking a solution for me individually. I've got a few really smart tech guys who spend all day, every day, keeping my stuff back behind firewalls (or whatever that stuff is called). So far, that has been successful. I think I may be one of the old folk who really don't know all this stuff.

I was mainly asking about this on a more global basis for the country. But nevertheless, it would appear it is much more difficult than I intially surmised.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 AM   #34
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I am very much an America first type guy...But I am always for an American over any other citizen of any other nation. Kind of like my brothers and sisters...I'll fight with them tooth and nail. But let some neighbor try to jump them and I'll come down on that neighbor like a ton of bricks.
Quote:
Quote:
No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.
John Donne, Meditation XVII
English clergyman & poet (1572 - 1631)
I much prefer Donne's viewpoint to RK's.

I also think the idea RK posited in this thread is very much un-American in that it would inhibit free speech.

[However, that being said, I can't remember agreeing with RK on anything. And I think from his pointed posts against me, it is obvious he despises me. I think it is so sad to have that much bitterness.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #35
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
[However, that being said, I can't remember agreeing with RK on anything. And I think from his pointed posts against me, it is obvious he despises me. I think it is so sad to have that much bitterness.]
It would seem this is much more about your "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me" perception of yourself. Frankly, I don't think enough about you to despise you. Despising takes way too much effort.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
if diogenes was of sinope he was not athenian nor a greek..sinope is in turkey...
Back in his days were was no Turkey and Sinope was at best an Ionian colony on the Black Sea.

And while he was (probably) born in Sinope, he was educated in Athens (by Antisthenes) and Athens also was the place there declared that he is κοσμοπολίτης / cosmopolitan / citizen of the world.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #37
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
of course he would masturbate in the city market
of course and while doing so he'd say: "If only it was as easy to banish hunger by rubbing the belly as it is to masturbate."

And the most exclusive High Dollar Hottie of his time -- Phryne (Φρύνη) -- would do offer her companionship for free to him, because she admired his mind.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 AM   #38
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And the most exclusive High Dollar Hottie of his time -- Phryne (Φρύνη) -- would do offer her companionship for free to him, because she admired his mind.
Do you think that might work here?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #39
Valued Poster

Talking

Would you rather be a lion in captivity & live 24 years, or in the wild & live 10-14 years? Answer the question every morning; then look at your condition.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #40
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default AMong the things I do, I have owned some ISPs

Currently I run a pretty good sized one; though not something really huge like comcast or verizon.

Yes, I have the technology to protect you.

But I shall not do so.

It is your job to exercise both freedom and responsibility.

Freedom entails risk.

Wanna be safe? Say goodbye to freedom.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #41
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you think that might work here?
y mean 4 a golfer or 4 a man?
.. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies