Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #46
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Max,

Given your ongoing impression that most hobby rules don't apply to you (Hope you haven't forgotten that little theft issue at the social over in Addison a couple years ago or so where you stole some property from the establishment and said it was no big deal. thank goodness the damn thing was returned before the Addison police got involved and really fucked things up), following board rules about where to post didn't really surprise me too much.

I mean, things dealing with socials are one of the most sacred and you shit all over them so what's a little over-posting and forum bending to someone such as yourself?

Before someone blathers on that the hobby breaks laws, go for it. individuals take risks one on one by engaging in sessions. Almost having the police called to an establishment that has video surveillance running to show who stole the shit is above and beyond the misdemeanor crap we engage in willingly. That almost placed a lot of folks in serious trouble because you obviously felt the rules didn't apply.

But the topic was brought up by a potential client and you took it upon yourself to rip anyone who expressed an opinion that wasn't in line with yours. Which is directly against the site directions as copied and pasted from the thread one of the owners of this site, St Chris, stickied.

Good luck with that.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #47
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

LL, you are more than misinforming others about this subject. In the future it would behoove you to twist any scenario to fit your own dislike of me personally by stating I am a thief. After what was thought by many (including male Mods who participated in said prank and other male guests who were cheering this fiasco on, shall we name those names? I'm sure they'd all love to give their accounts and explain their participation since you were so thoughtful to bring the subject up. Let's ask them, shall we?) to be a prank that got out of hand, know that I, in fact, was one of the individuals who helped straighten this issue out by ensuring that the person who did in fact remove property from the premises, returned it and yes, that was an issue and not an easy task as she really didn't want to do the right thing, but know through much counseling on my part and others, she eventually did so.

Now, in the future, when you are told a story or think you are in the know, be sure you get all the facts straight and provide whatever actual evidence it is that you think you have before trying to throw someone under the bus. It makes you seem like you have a personal agenda to hurt my biz, which you still have yet to succeed at, and like somewhat of a wounded hateful twerp, who not only doesn't have a clue that of which he speaks, but who is grasping at straws to try and besmirch my character by throwing out nasty lies. You've proven the kind of person you would like others to view you as, as have I.

, frankly you are starting to bore me, and I view you as a wanna be thief of my biz, which I still will never let the likes of you dictate, so if there is anything else at this time you'd like to throw out there for shits and giggles, please do so. If not, simply take a step back, shake yourself off and go about being who you are and I will do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Max,

Given your ongoing impression that most hobby rules don't apply to you (Hope you haven't forgotten that little theft issue at the social over in Addison a couple years ago or so where you stole some property from the establishment and said it was no big deal. thank goodness the damn thing was returned before the Addison police got involved and really fucked things up), following board rules about where to post didn't really surprise me too much.

I mean, things dealing with socials are one of the most sacred and you shit all over them so what's a little over-posting and forum bending to someone such as yourself?

Before someone blathers on that the hobby breaks laws, go for it. individuals take risks one on one by engaging in sessions. Almost having the police called to an establishment that has video surveillance running to show who stole the shit is above and beyond the misdemeanor crap we engage in willingly. That almost placed a lot of folks in serious trouble because you obviously felt the rules didn't apply.

But the topic was brought up by a potential client and you took it upon yourself to rip anyone who expressed an opinion that wasn't in line with yours. Which is directly against the site directions as copied and pasted from the thread one of the owners of this site, St Chris, stickied.

Good luck with that.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #48
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well,

I see what happens when I try and take a few day off. This is WAY off the original post, and more than done.

LL / Max - you both have gone WAY too far. I will discuss the appropriate infractions and will be accessing points.

There are others here that will be included in that if deemed necessary.

And, to make it Crystal Clear - No discussion of anything from this thread, implied or blatant will be tolerated. Do not repost it, do not discuss it, do not make a joke about it.

I am truly troubled at what I am seeing here. Many personal attacks, and dirty laundry airing that never should have happened.

PPE
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women