Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41468
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Same LiLy... wish everyone owuld just get along, afterall we are all in it for the same thing =).... we all love sex and we love nice things, so they like to see nice we like to get nice, keeps us all happy sexually and then we go about our lives... lol

=)
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #17
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

ya..here i go again..being the bitch..

Sounds all good.. but also consider h-town held events and events and events.. and h-town was very very H.O.T and finally the event got raided.. this isn't to argue who did what, what actually happened..fact is it did..

bottom line..meet and greets are awesome.. but not when an area is sooooo freakin hot.. in the end..what you end up with.. is a smaller group that could probably get together without a formal event being set up.. i mean its not hard to turn to a couple girls you trust and couple guys you trust and say..wanna meet for drinks..dutch treat..

however considering how screening has been less then stellar and considering ANYONE at this stage could pass screening in theory and still be working with LE.. the idea of thinking it can be done on a grand scale to me is foolish.... contact the girls or guys you think you wanna meet and say lets meet for drinks..

but a G.L.M.I is risky considering the heat arkansas has seen..

YES YES...i know nothing illegal about people having a party..that doesn't stop you from getting arrested, doesn't stop you from being harrassed.. or the wrong people being there..

once again..send an email to a few guys or girls..if all trust each other..meet up for drinks and dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I really wish people around here got along well enough for us to have a social event
After going to the one in Jackson I saw how safely and privately they can be organized. It was so nice to get to know other providers face to face instead of going on assumptions and dramatic conspiracy theories that other providers might come up with about other ladies. I think we sometimes forget that we don't actually know someone until we sit face to face and have a conversation. I think the gentlemen enjoyed the chance to do the same.

I'd love to organize one, but I think considering recent events that it may be impossible for a while.
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Ms. Deann Luv, at risk of eradication most meekly offer opinion that discourse very reasonable and much tamer than usual. Is possible that lions may yet lie down with lambs ?
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25
Default I should stay in STFU mode, but fuck it...

[/stfu]
Personally, I think M&Gs, from all I've seen/heard about them, are highly overrated. You'll never see me at one, not even in Memphis (where Miss Bliss, bless her heart, wants to organize one in the fall; you more social folks may want to keep an eye on TN Coed Discussions starting the middle of August).

Disclaimer: I have avoidant personality disorder, so just discount what I have to say there.

That being said, I do agree with DeAnna; given the situation in LR, a full-blown, MS style M&G? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

[The proper parsing of sarcasm tags in that last paragraph left as an exercise to the reader.]

Ok, back to...

[stfu]

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:05 AM   #20
MrGiz
BANNED

How can you rate them , if you you've never attended one?

You were correct in your header.

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #21
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI, the "full blown MS style M&G" was six men and six women sitting at two tables pushed together in the corner of a restaurant.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #22
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
FYI, the "full blown MS style M&G" was six men and six women sitting at two tables pushed together in the corner of a restaurant.

You have surprised me. Not unlike eminent Bluff Dweller, assumption on own part was of more sizable group. Would be most happy to attend services if most trusted lady ever decided to organize? Will also bring organ along.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #23
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

yeah... I miss the board being down regularly...
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #24
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
You have surprised me. Not unlike eminent Bluff Dweller, assumption on own part was of more sizable group. Would be most happy to attend services if most trusted lady ever decided to organize? Will also bring organ along.
Hope you don't mind a Mississippi girl jumping in on the conversation. Other M&Gs have been better attended but a couple of providers (who publish their phone number in ads) got a phone call from a mysterious deep voice warning them that LE was planning a big sting in the Jackson area. That got them spooked and then they posted it on the board. Which, in turn, spooked some others. We made a few changes and went on with the M&G because the call they got was from a guy who does this regularly to traveling providers who list their phone number.

He is an ass for sure... either a do-gooder or someone's pimp! LE wouldn't be calling people warning them of a sting.

Anyway, let me agree with both Lily and DeAnna and pick a bone (yes, I said bone!!) with BCG!

Lily is right in that the M&G was a good opportunity to set face to face with others and get to know them better. I certainly enjoy meeting both hobbyists and providers. On the provider side, I feel I can trust them a bit more since I had an opportunity to get to know them! I think a M&G would be good for helping settle down some of the Arkansas issues.

On the other hand, DeAnna is right too. Right now may not be the time because tempers are flaring and it is hot in the area with LE. So, hopefully, things will cool down and a M&G can happen.

Now, for BCG... the real reason he thinks M&Gs are over rated is that he has been to one, has an aversion to groups of people... but the bottom line is that he would be extremely nervous with all of us providers staring at him with evil, sadistic grins!!! LOL

I have enjoyed my visits to LR in the past and I know enough people that I can probably come back UTR. If I do, perhaps I should plan on reserving some time for a "Girls Only" M&G so we can all get to know each other a bit better!

Thanks for letting me invade!!!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
...I think a M&G would be good for helping settle down some of the Arkansas issues....perhaps I should plan on reserving some time for a "Girls Only" M&G so we can all get to know each other a bit better!
I hope I didn't slaughter the condensed version too badly!

I am all for it...I would love for you to be our Miss Switzerland, Lea!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #26
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Point is.. what bcg... and even lilly elluded too was a Meet and Greet.. a "social" perhaps.. no she didn't say on what kinda scale..but like BCG..most of the time it conjurs up images of a mass of people..

6..is hardly a m&G and can be accomplished unknown to anyone on this board, unkown to anyone in general.. using Lilly as the person wanting to set it up.. she could contact 2 or 3 other girls she wishes to meet and feels comfortable meeting and 2 or 3 guys they agree they would all like to meet and see who wants to do it.. meet for drinks dutch treat and talk about whatever..

normally M&G imply numerous girls and guys getting on an invite list, being screened (which is faulty at best right now), and generally the guys paying a fee and the ladies attending free and they all meet at an agreed upon place... which in turn leads to at times unwanted people being able to pass screening as they do with providers and making it into the event and causing all of "us" problems..

If ladies wanted to get together..that could be accomplished by posting in the "girls only forum" of arkansas and seeing what girls wanna show up.. of course..all it takes is one leak for people you don't want showing up to a PUBLIC location i.e bar etc and bugging your there as well.. so most likely putting it out in the girls section stating you wanna get togther..and then conversing in email from then on out would be best and not revealing the location till the night off via text or phone call.

but bcg's post revolves around A REAL M&G where numerous guys and girls are invited and potentially show up and in this hot time is foolish..

what you will end up with.. is 5 or 6 like the jackson one showing up cuz others get spooked.. and rightfully so..

all it takes is one person to follow thru on the "threats" and the "spooking" of people to create hell for the ones that did show.. once again.. its not whether what your doing is illegal or not..its about they can harrass you none the less

good luck with the M&G whomever decides to do it.. i would encourage all to tread carefully and safely
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women