Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Nuevo Laredo years ago. I was sitting in the bar across from Papagayo's with a sweet little thing in my lap drinking beer with my buddies and trying to negotiate over the loud music. All of a sudden the music stops the lights come on and Federales are all over the place, all carrying M-16s or sub machine guns. My chica says "be quiet, don't look at them." They parade around the place for about 10 minutes then stop at our table and one of them just stands there over me. I finally decided I had better look at him or he wasn't going to leave. When I did he showed me a sinister little grin that just about made me piss my pants. Then he turned around and walked off. All the rest had left he was just fucking with me. The lights went back down and the music came back on like nothing happened. I was a nervous fucking wreck till we got back across the border.
He was admiring how cute you were lol. And that sinister grin, that was his come fuck me face
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #32
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
Where's Lee5 when we need him?
Or DaFrogg
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #33
randallstoner
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

I went to see a well known massage lady two years ago and at the time we began the second phase of the activities, I smelled smoke in the apartment. I asked her if she was cooking something and she replied negative. I got up and went into the kitchen to see smoke pouring out of the exhaust vent. I got on my clothes and went outside to the sound of fire engines. I noticed smoke was coming from her building a few units away. Before I could move my car, my exit was blocked by fire fighting equipment. I was stuck for three hours until they put the fire out. I had a lot of explaing to do at home,as my clothes reeked of smoke.
randallstoner is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I took two dancers from Treasures down to Nuevo Laredo for a weekend fuckfest in La Zona. They paid for everything. Everything. To recount the story breaks at least two board rules.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #35
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallstoner View Post
I went to see a well known massage lady two years ago and at the time we began the second phase of the activities, I smelled smoke in the apartment. I asked her if she was cooking something and she replied negative. I got up and went into the kitchen to see smoke pouring out of the exhaust vent. I got on my clothes and went outside to the sound of fire engines. I noticed smoke was coming from her building a few units away. Before I could move my car, my exit was blocked by fire fighting equipment. I was stuck for three hours until they put the fire out. I had a lot of explaing to do at home,as my clothes reeked of smoke.
All that and no release? ouch!! did she at least make it up to you?
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #36
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
All that and no release? ouch!! did she at least make it up to you?
Did she charge you for the extra time...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #37
Jase41
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I met this stripper once, who I exchanged phone numbers one night. Well, one day she invites me over to her place for a little fun, and we're getting into ito K-9, when as I enter I hear this "pffft". I paused for a moment and moved on again hearing this loud "pfffft" noise again, the more and more I continued it was her pussy farting. I tried to hold back from laughing, but each fart Mr. Wiggles got the ebbie jeebies and couldn't stay focused. I came up with an excuse about two nights in a row not quiet up to par, to avoid embarrasing her, but inside I was laughing.
Jase41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #38
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

HAHAH i noticed men like to see Your face during BBBJ, so i usually show up w a rubber band on my wrist, i have long hair. Well this one time, i took a chop stick out of my bag and went towards the little head, He covered it up, pulled away, and Asked "what were You going to do with that thing?" i showed him in 2 seconds its to put my hair up, and quickly.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #39
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

We had a great client. I won't tell his handle, he can chime in if he wants. He was busted by his wife on his computer and saw all of his aspd reviews. She ranted and raved about what she found, not so much the play time, but the MONEY he spent. He explained it away as being fantasy and bragging to make himself look good. In order to save the marriage, she made him go to counseling, actually, Sex Anonymous classes. This is where it gets interesting. Two points. 1. He goes to the classes faith fully. And guess what - IT'S A CO-ED CLASS!!! Men and women who are addicted to sex TOGETHER!! What a great country this is, the medical industry acting as a dating service. The 2nd fact: You only have to check in, don't have to stay for the whole meeting. He'd check in, and leave, because IT WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM VALHALLA!!! Unbelievable. As I said, ONLY IN AMERICA.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Starting a new protest group-"Free Roy Oswalt"
BananaRepublican is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #40
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
HAHAH i noticed men like to see Your face during BBBJ, so i usually show up w a rubber band on my wrist, i have long hair. Well this one time, i took a chop stick out of my bag and went towards the little head, He covered it up, pulled away, and Asked "what were You going to do with that thing?" i showed him in 2 seconds its to put my hair up, and quickly.
No offense... but with your reputation for not pulling something out of your bag unless you intend to use it.... I'm just sayin'...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:21 AM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
He was admiring how cute you were lol. And that sinister grin, that was his come fuck me face
That's some scary shit.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women