Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48121
pyramider46370
bambino40955
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #16
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

kcpumper.....a new thread on that topic would be a good idea. Let's leave this thread as it is.

Thanks!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #17
alaxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25958

that is a very good idea! it wouldn,t be fool proof ,but its a good thought anyway.
alaxe is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #18
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well when you call someone at 10 am and don't hear back til almost 6 pm, it does tend to irritate you. But when the guy is calling my phone every 15 min, is that ok? Its not that hard to give a ref in between appts. I've done it plenty, and I know providers don't go far without their phones. If I was the one giving the ref, I'm pretty sure id be expected to get right on it, and I do. I've always been a team player and have always been the one to say we can all make money back when a certain provider was telling everyone this is her town. All that shit talking didn't ruin her groove, but I'm not allowed to have an opinion? And maybe you clients should stop running your mouths...where in the world would I get the idea of "well known local providers" acting like "little bitches for nothing" when I don't know any of the providers?? Hmmmm from you guys complaining about them...duh! So this must be how this works....hobbyist talks shit about a provider, ruins rep, provider talks shit on anyone, ruins her rep....ummmm....double edge sword sounds like to me....but you can think or say anything about me you want, words don't bother me, its on my website that I like to talk shit. And I'm not about to hold my tongue about anything for a few dollars. Make the money, don't let the money make you.

And avoiding drama? You call it drama, I call it a good read! Either way, my life will go on somehow!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
SFviii
Adriana’s BFE/fluffer

Encounters: 3

That's interesting on KCPumper's topic but how about the other great screening sites like Preferred411 with their provider okays and Date-Check with their provider verifications.

SF8 out
SFviii is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
... And maybe you clients should stop running your mouths...where in the world would I get the idea of "well known local providers" acting like "little bitches for nothing" when I don't know any of the providers?? Hmmmm from you guys complaining about them...duh! ...
"But Mom, he said it first!"

Blaming your clients. Interesting marketing strategy.

Well, at least I know how COG feels now ...

References are a hassle, but a hassle that the client should never see.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #21
Gramps111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I'm a loooooong time hobbyist in the area...and a regular reader of this board...I just haven't posted much in recent years. Omahan and Sarge were just young whipper-snappers on boards that I have enjoyed in the past...boards that are now ancient history. I've seen a lot of great providers over the years and am very appreciative of the top-notch service that they provide. The best ones make it personal... and Monique is one of those. I know her to be a terrific young lady... one of the best I've had the honor of knowing. I think her point was well stated and perfectly valid. Safety has to come first...and she has to see clients to make a living. Her frustration was certainly understandable. I for one and delighted that she and other top-notch providers protect themselves...even at the expense of losing a potential client. One sadistic bastard slipping through their screening is all it takes to really get hurt...and everyone knows they're out there. And maybe if more of us hobbyists got involved in "the hassle" of helping protect the ladies that serve us so well...it would be a better world for all of us.
Gramps111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #22
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Still learning the ropes, and who's who...but boy, Monique is defenitely off the list.

I'll give her this....very unique way of marketing herself, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #23
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Monique is defenitely off the list.

I'll give her this....very unique way of marketing herself, lol
Agreed on both counts.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do whatcha gotta do fellas. My feelings are not easily hurt! My phone will still ring and I will continue to have great reviews because I am a quality provider with great looks, great services, and an outspoken personality. Real men don't want women without views on important matters. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The world would be really boring if everyone looked, walked, talked, acted, and thought alike. So if making money off of a few of you board members requires me to muzzle myself, then keep your dollars, I don't NEED your money. My clients tend to become my friends, know quite a bit about my life, know my views, and very much respect everything that comes out of my mouth. That's how I like it and that's how I will keep it. I'm a very honest person, and my motto has always been if you don't like it, then you don't have to be in my face. ENOUGH SAID.
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:18 AM   #25
TINAMONET
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24815
My ECCIE Reviews

it is sad, i have called/ texted many providers asking for references. out of the say 12 or so, 3 of them actually responded. and monique u were one of them and i appreciated it. i wish more ladies actually done ref. checks and everyone helped everyone like the men here do.
TINAMONET is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women