Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
guest060911
Account Disabled

User ID: 31950

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Still, the question remains: why can't I update my profile????
Makes me wonder where they are...
Interesting...I just updated my profile (i.e., rates, physical info, etc.) on P411 and it went through just fine. Maybe the type of update you are trying to make takes a little while longer to go through. I know that when I update my photos, it can take up to a week. Perhaps there's a glitch with updating client profiles.

I enjoy P411, so I hope everything is ok on their end.
guest060911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Tex

That response really wasnt necessary. In fact that borders on a attack. Be careful how you use words. The last 7 words could of been left off and your point would of been fine
Again sometimes when posting it may be a good thought to stay away from the keyboard a extra 30 min sometimes it really does wonders

I am not telling you how to go about your posting habits but when some get close to a unwaranted attack thats a problem.

As for P411 to me their existence and operation are as good as gold...
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

OK, I finally updated my profile successfully.

Mods, it is ok to close this thread.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #19
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Oh good! We can all rest easy now.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thank you for your permission, Lord Tudor, but WTF hasn't had his say yet.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #21
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Oh, he would just go ahead and start a new thread.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #22
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I think he's been working on linking every gal's profile over there so he can post them here as links.

That could take a while.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess you're giving a tip-o-the bowler to the next Mod in the making. I can see ya'll been trolling for one, and it looks like WTF is set to be the choice.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #24
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Guess you're giving a tip-o-the bowler to the next Mod in the making. I can see ya'll been trolling for one, and it looks like WTF is set to be the choice.
WTF as a Mod?!?!

You're so perceptive CT.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #25
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Being on vacation with my family, I'm in a campground on Vancouver Island as I write this, sitting on the dirt next to the office so that I can connect to their internet. My staff is quite up in arms about this thread, and were good enough to get in touch with me so I could answer.

Quote:
First of all, when I posted this question, I also PM'd P411 the same question. I have received no response from P411.
Lori did respond to you on July 6, and we never heard back from you;

07/06/2010 11:10:15 AM Lori E ADMIN Hello xxxx

Make sure after you update your profile you refresh your browser to be able to see the new updates.

If this doesn't help please contact us by phone or LiveChat and we will be able to assist you.

Sincerely
Lori
1-877-446-2411

Quote:
Normally, when an issue concerning P411 is raised on this board, Gina chimes in to set us all straight.
The board is really not the place to air concerns because I really don't read the boards every day, and they could easily be missed. Or I could be on vacation....

Quote:
Still, the question remains: why can't I update my profile????
You could not update your profile because it was prompting you to fill in some required info (age) and you were probably missing the prompt because it wasn't very noticeable.

Quote:
I posted this thread almost a week ago. No response from Gina.
I noticed your thread on the evening of July 8, an extremely busy day for me since I was going to be leaving on vacation at 5 the next morning. I did a little quick testing, found the issue (you weren't filling out the age as required) and shot my developer an email to make it easier to see so you would be able to figure it out the next time you tried. Then I continued packing.

In regards to providers listed on P411, they must have a good review posted by an established reviewer or a P411 Basic Plus 5 member to vouch them in. If the don't send in the required info, the account is not approved..... and no we don't go hunting the information down for them.

If anyone has any questions or issues, please email us at support@preferred411.com. If you don't get your issue resolved the first time, please try again.... but do keep in mind going to the board is definitely not a reliable method of getting your issue resolved quickly, although you sure can stir up a little drama that way!

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #26
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Please see my comments below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Being on vacation with my family, I'm in a campground on Vancouver Island as I write this, sitting on the dirt next to the office so that I can connect to their internet. My staff is quite up in arms about this thread, and were good enough to get in touch with me so I could answer.

I am truly sorry this interrupted your vacation, especially since Vancouver Island is such a great place to take one.

Lori did respond to you on July 6, and we never heard back from you;

07/06/2010 11:10:15 AM Lori E ADMIN Hello xxxx

Make sure after you update your profile you refresh your browser to be able to see the new updates.

If this doesn't help please contact us by phone or LiveChat and we will be able to assist you.

Sincerely
Lori
1-877-446-2411

Quite possibly because I never received it. I just checked again, and the message was not in my Inbox, my Spam Folder, or my P411 PM. It is my habit to respond to all emails, even if it is just a "TY" so that the other party has some way to know whether or not it has been read. I know this is not common, but it is my habit. I am also sorry that this thread upset your staff, but I never did receive anything.

The board is really not the place to air concerns because I really don't read the boards every day, and they could easily be missed. Or I could be on vacation....

Granted. This is a very good point, and I'll use it in the future.

You could not update your profile because it was prompting you to fill in some required info (age) and you were probably missing the prompt because it wasn't very noticeable.

I noticed your thread on the evening of July 8, an extremely busy day for me since I was going to be leaving on vacation at 5 the next morning. I did a little quick testing, found the issue (you weren't filling out the age as required) and shot my developer an email to make it easier to see so you would be able to figure it out the next time you tried. Then I continued packing.

I managed to try yet again after your developer had made the fix, and was able to change the profile successfully, which is why I posted that it was OK to close the thread.

In regards to providers listed on P411, they must have a good review posted by an established reviewer or a P411 Basic Plus 5 member to vouch them in. If the don't send in the required info, the account is not approved..... and no we don't go hunting the information down for them.

If anyone has any questions or issues, please email us at support@preferred411.com. If you don't get your issue resolved the first time, please try again.... but do keep in mind going to the board is definitely not a reliable method of getting your issue resolved quickly, although you sure can stir up a little drama that way!

I try not to stir up a lot of drama unnecessarily. However, sometimes I do fail in that attempt.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women