Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35743
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #31
seventonine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Not to be too clinical but the chances of getting pregnant while already pregnant are minimal; however, they are not exactly zero.

Assuming you believe everything the Brits have to say on the matter, check out this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-508025/The-babies-born-just-minute-apart-ARENT-twins.html

According to the article, the women had a "rare case of superfetation, where the body carries on releasing more eggs for fertilisation after a pregnancy has already started. It meant that, technically, [she] could have become pregnant again each month during her pregnancy."

More importantly, it assumes you're doing the deed without protection or the cover is broken -- the former of course is never advisable and the latter is never desirable...
seventonine is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #32
jn
Registered Member

Default Pregnant Girls Can Be Fun

If I think back to the best time in my life... it was when I was waiting for my son to be born. Lying in bed with my wife and feeling him moving around and stretching inside her belly. Just holding her swelled breasts and tummy from behind in bed was such a thrill, and her heightened affection even more wonderful. I would give all I have to experience that wonderful time again, but it is really just a singular time in life, and cannot be re-lived.

Now I see there is a preovider who calls herself "Lactating Taylor" and says she is in her 7th month. Of course, her nude pictures are enough by themselves to get me off, but I doubt she exists outside the provocative pictures in her Dallas BP ad. Too bad, because she is really every man's dream, or at least mine, of the ideal pregnant woman to snuggle with... to touch and pet... to kiss so deeply as to lose one's very breath... to try to become a part of her.

So... "Lactating Taylor"... if you are really out there and not just some fat girl pretending to be pregnant, like we have seen before, or some other source of sadness and disappointment, let us know you are not a fake and tell us where the line forms outside your door.
jn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Considering all of the huge tools in the hobby . . . I am surprised brain damage wasn't mentioned.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #34
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was pregnant, I was all over the place, sexually. It was just a time of feeling really healthy and just well, saying I was a horn dog wouldn't cut it.

I spent much of my pregnancy working for a friend's company in Connecticut and mostly men were the employees. Men just flocked to a single pregnant woman and I let them.

I do not understand why a man would find having sex with pregnant woman abhorrent, but I guess some do. It was really erotic. Then, it came a time where I was just too pregnant to have pretty rowdy sex or even passionate interludes, soft and tender. Then being held really was nice.

Nature then tells you to slow it down. Seems natural enough.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #35
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I agree with to each their own, as long as they dont run into someone crazy and the provider know her limits. sex was amazing when i was pregnant and was only slightly altered and alot hotter!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers View Post
Justice If you are actively breastfeeding and thus have a decent supply of milk - I will see you. Hopefully I can help change the perception you have with the locals.

Pregnant women are sexy as hell....at their most feminine. I think they put out extra phermones (sp?) or something, I really find some of them crazy attractive.

But, I like my milk from a carton.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #37
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Pregnant women are sexy as hell....at their most feminine. I think they put out extra phermones (sp?) or something, I really find some of them crazy attractive.

But, I like my milk from a carton.
Agreed, there is just some special "it" factor from a pregnant woman. I'm sure it has something to do with the "glow", warmth, & affection that comes out.
Boom Boom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women