Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386
Default How to Role Play: The DominatriX

I usually play the SUB, THE SLAVE!! But it seems I get more people wanting me to switch roles and me to play the Dome Fem...
I have had lots of practice being a Sub..and roleplay is my speciality..
I think to myself
Do I want to bring My Sub to their knees! Do I want to leave them breathless and yearning for more! Are you ready for a night of pure, unbridled pleasure? then the answered YES to any of these questions, then it's time for you to take control of the situation and of your lover just for one night. And yes, I did say control!! Unleash my feminine powers on my sub by becoming a seXy, strapping Dominatrix!

Female dominance in most cases refers to a power eXchange in which the female assumes the dominant role, usually in BDSM activities (bondage and discipline; dominance and submission; sadism and masochism ). BDSM encompasses many activities, including - but are not limited to - forms of dominance, submission, discipline, punishment, bondage, sexual role-playing, sexual fetishism, and sadomasochism, as well as the full spectrum of mainstream personal and sexual interactions.

That all sounds good....
but I think I need a 101 class On domination Certain clothes? restraints? paddles? Masks?
I love the outfits and the role play though I have always been the submissive one.
I know when I have a master who sees me the fantasy is planned I do what they say from the time they walk through the door, The fantasy starts...from what I am wearing to there comands...
How hard is it to change roles?
Princess Laeya

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Mae West

Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Changing from the sub role to the dom role is higly dependent upon your persona, as well as the interaction with the person you are going to be playing with. Unfortunately there isn't a "one size fits all" - but that is the case pretty much with any personal interaction. Having been in the submissive role, you already have a good idea of certain characteristics in your dominants that feed your submissive needs.

As always, it's important to understand a little about the person you are going to be playing with. The things that they enjoy, the things they don't, and the things you need to stay away from. Sometimes it may seem like pulling teeth to get someone to open up about their emotional needs (especially men). However, if you can at least find out what things you need to stay away from, some careful and judicious trial and error activities will help at least define some boundaries.

I take it this is something you are interested in professionally, or personally?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
enigma878
Valued Poster

This isn't easy for me to answer due to the fact that many Dommes take on a role and won't share their thoughts about what occurs during a scene. No one can read a mind.

Most importantly for me as a starting point is to make sure we mesh in our areas of interest. Without having common areas to play in, it would be totally unsatisfying for both parties.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
AveryMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30810

I bet you will be a natural! Since you know what you, as a sub, want out of a scene, I'm sure you will be doing your best to give that to anyone who is submissive to you.

I'd suggest that you not get too hung up on the props and the tools if they make you feel uncomfortable. I mean, don't expect yourself to be an expert ropeswoman right away! There are some great books on every subject under the sun (ball busting, ropes, paddling, etc.) and I'm sure you will find clients and personal friends who are happy to give specific suggestions and be your guinea pig. Once you learn something new, keep honing the skills whenever you can. But with that said, I do believe it's all in the energy dynamic and usually less about the razzle-dazzle around it. I'm sure you already know that from your own experiences—the right word can matter just as much if not more than the right implement.
AveryMoore is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #5
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

In my opinion, the props and tools are unnecessary. It is the mind where all the action is. Now I might be in the minority so take what I say for what it's worth. Because I can't think of a better way of saying it, I prefer to rolePLAY in a somewhat subservient role. What I have found--to my chagrin--is whenever I mention that I like to play D/s, the lady automatically thinks I mean whips, bondage, pain, etc.
For me there is a more sensual, erotic side I wish to explore, but for some reason can never get past the term D/s.

My point? As hard as it might be to verbalize your needs/desires, communication is muy importante. Most ladies don't want to talk ahead of time for fear of incriminating themselves (I guess). It's a slippery slope that I have quite frankly given up on.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women