Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48121
pyramider46370
bambino40958
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
alterego1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Am I too worried? Am I??

I am fairly new to the hobby and have a recurring nitemare about law enforcement busting in the middle of an appointment. After reading about stings it seems that one could get trapped if not careful. This board is a huge help but I still worry. Does a "verified provider" give some assurance of safety? Is meeting at the provider's location or a neutral site safer? I know there is no 100% LE free place but where is this risk reduced and with who?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
alterego1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
jayhawker1980
Gaining Momentum

I too have wondered exactly what "Verified Provider" entails. How hard would it be for LE to get one of their own "Verified"?
jayhawker1980 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
alterego1
Valued Poster

I still get extremely nervous with the providers I frequent. Which isn't very often because I about toss my cookies from nerves. I even worry whatneighbors will see/think. In which situation are you gents most comfortable? Or howcan a provider reduce risk?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Omahan
Secretary of State

Verified Provider means that she was verified to be a provider by vouches to someone on staff. The main problem is whether or not the person who vouched for her is really legit. Men aren't verified to get Premium Access (PA). They can either write reviews or pay for PA. Staff does it's best to only accept vouches from people they believe to be legit but who really knows.

Regarding where to meet: incall is safer for the ladies while outcall is safer for the guys. Whoever controls the meeting site is the safer of the two. I personally don't like the idea of hobbying in my home so outcall in my case would costs more because of the charge for the room. It's worth it to me.

Just keep reading and asking questions and you will achieve a higher comfort level but there are no 100% guarantees. A provider or hobbyist can be legit in the morning and turned by afternoon.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I suppose that provider with a long history of posts is safer than a newly signed in person.

I also think that a provider with a number of reviews going back several months is probably a better bet than otherwise.

If you do meet someone for the first time with a short history then don't bring up the obvious (you both know why you're there), never provide condoms unless you absolutely know the provider (LE uses that to establish intent), never be afraid to turn around and walk away if anything, ANYTHING does not feel right. Don't talk, just excuse yourself and say sorry, and WALK away. If things go wrong and you are taken to the little room next door then you have not agreed to anything either on the phone, on email, or in person. They will try to break you down by talking about all the terrible things that can be done to you but if you never agreed to anything, they have nothing. Having the exact amount in your pocket for a date does not look good but it could be coincidence. Better to have more and all in one bunch. If you still want to hang around the provider if she is different than the photo then is she removing clothing? Is she removing your clothing? Is she kissing you in welcome? If she immediately launches into "what do you want to do", "how did you hear about me", "do you have something for me". Bad signs all. Tip your hat, excuse yourself, and walk away.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:42 AM   #6
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My favorite was a provider that blurted out, "Show me your dick!" as soon as I got in the room. She was convinced I wasn't a cop about 2 seconds later. I was sure that she wasn't a cop. Or...if she was...I was in for a party! LOL

That brings up the age of the provider. A 20 year old might be a decoy, but isn't likely to be a cop. A provider closer to 30 would be more likely to be an undercover female officer. If the 20 year old is a decoy, she would have to be a great actor and not be nervous at all to fool you if you're paying attention.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #7
alterego1
Valued Poster

John - I wish I would have known that the first time because I broke all of those rules. Who I spent time with is extensively rated so I got that part right. The providers I visit now are just plain friendly and I view my visit as a time to catch up and I leave a parting gift. I suppose that is a weak excuse for the truth but the ladies i have met are truly fun, witty, caring, as well as extremely sexy. But I still worry that the minivan across the street is survellience.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women