Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48121
pyramider46370
bambino40974
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What Do You Think About This Question?

I have been perusing some ads on BP. (Not the oil spill BP.) I noticed in a couple of ads that providers were asking gentlemen to describe themselves when they contact them.
How do you feel about this? I don't ask people what they look like before I visit with them.
I was just wondering if this is a way to be picky about clients or if it's a safety precaution...just curious.
Fellow providers feel free to weigh in on this as well.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
catalina
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never been asked to describe myself. I don't know what to think about that. I am sure its just being picky.
catalina is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It could be a polite way of saying I dont see certain kinds of customers, I.E. obese, black, etc. This way if the person is on the "yuk" list they can say their booked etc. Its there way of segregating customers without getting negative feedback about not seeing a certain type of customer IMHO.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If the LE has a description of you before you show up it is much easier to spot you. While I agree with DD, I also wonder about LE. For me, I let all such ads go. If the question is asked during the phone conversation I view that differently.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think it probably has more to do with a provider being choosy as DirtyDog said and less recon for LE. I myself don't like it, as it makes me feel like I'm applying for a positition or something. I'm a big guy...not morbidly obese...but big none the less. Caused me self-esteem problems my whole life and this just brings that up again. Let's face it, if I had a boat load of confidence and swagger...I wouldn't need to pay for it.

Although I'm a big guy, that has never been the issue with any ladies over the last several years. Most have been great and really put me at ease. I'm not ugly and if fact have several qualities a girl likes. Small penis, lots of money, and only last a minute or two.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Swarmy we may be twins seperated at birth LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
imamonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Dirty Dog,
Make that triplets.
imamonger is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I had one masseuse ask me to describe myself physically over the phone and I've had a couple ask me what I did for a living. I answered but was a little offended at both questions. Other than it being a form of screening, what business is it of theirs? Does it make a difference if I say I'm a bank president or if I say I'm a convenient store clerk? As long as I have the money, what difference does it make? BTW, these were not FSP's, they were masseuses so I doubt upselling was their thinking as they only provided massages.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #9
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

What do you look like is a nice way of saying how much do you weigh. Their massage tables have weight limits. Plus they might not want to work on someone who is too big. Some people have jobs outside or in some other hot place. So asking where you work is to find out if you're going to come over all hot, sweaty, and smelling like a pair of used up gym socks.
JT is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #10
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Although I'm a big guy, that has never been the issue with any ladies over the last several years. Most have been great and really put me at ease. I'm not ugly and if fact have several qualities a girl likes. Small penis, lots of money, and only last a minute or two.
How do you measure a man anyway?
Bank account?
Height?
Weight?
Dick length?
IQ?
Education?
Job?
Social Status?
How many minutes he lasts in bed?
Looks?

Unless you're very very lucky, you're bound to fall short in a few areas. But who cares! That has nothing to do with being a man. A real man protects children, women, and the elderly. He takes care of his family. He speaks truth to power. He's principled and intellectually curious. Basically, he's a gentleman. That's something you can do everyday. Start by being polite. Open the door for strangers at QuikTrip. I'm pretty sure you already do that. Kansas City is known for politeness.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

When asked to descride myself, I respond I'm always handsome in my mind. LOL....a course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #12
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Growler that's because you ARE handsome.
=)
I just think it's sort of offensive to ask that question. I'm not going to deny service to someone because of their appearance.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I'm not going to deny service to someone because of their appearance.
Allie - God Bless You!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #14
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Do you give better service to guys you think are cute?

I've had some "VIP service" before where the girls do stuff like rimming and I can only imagine that they thought I was cute. That's just one of those taboo things that you only do with special friends. (Most of the time I think the girls were bisexual, so they're used to doing stuff like that I guess.)
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women