Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163068
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36816
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #16
fd150
BANNED

User ID: 17527
My ECCIE Reviews

Bliss has a fine ass and Dallas...that picture is ssooo FUCKING HOT...vulgar and nasty is my way of thinking...
ohhh yea.....
I could watch something like that all day....NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE...
AS u said Dallas-" Big C is a wise -Ass"(I added that last part), such a turn on...smart men are so articulate, in control,mouthy fucker "TELL ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP" big C
Role playing is such fun...
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Dallas. But.....you know it's bad when I got an award at summer camp when i was 13 called the "Maybelline Magic" award. They couldn't believe how much different I looked without make-up......I was THIRTEEN! Fuckers!

But seriously, I don't see a make-up request any different than I would a request for a special outfit of some kind.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #18
fd150
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I am on the page as u Bliss...
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #19
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews
Default provide

I really like for my friends to ask me to wear lotion or perfume...for the most part mascara and maybe some eye shadow is all I wear for make up, no hair spray or gels, no perfume...

I like to be able to take a shower with my friend without worrying about my make up running or hair getting flat...

I have a friend that will actually bath me just as soon as he walks in the door..he says it is to make sure that nothing I am wearing will rub off on him....I think it is because he likes to scrub my back.......giggle
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Lilith I will scrub your back ANYTIME!!!!
{ask Bliss--I am a good back scrubber}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #21
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the client making any request they would like. I am certainly happy to honor any request for makeup, scent, clothing, etc.
As a habit, I wear makeup, nice clothes, and lingerie to every appointment. I'm not a heavy makeup person, but I do wear a light amount of most of the components (mascara, eye shadow, foundation or tinted moisturizer, powder, lipstick). I may wear a little light scent, but try not to overpower. I will leave it off if I know someone doesn't like it or would get in trouble. Weekends and non-work days, I rarely wear any.
A few of the gentlemen I've seen wear so much cologne that I doubt their SO could smell anything else. ;-) Also, this is the South, so it is quite common to swap scents with all the platonic hugging that happens everywhere.
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #22
BIG C
Ambassador

To be honest with ya, I've never really understood why so many providers pile on the makeup as though they're putting frosting on their cake.....I can't tell you how many times I've had that stuff all over my shirt after a session (lucky for me I'm not married or have an SO so I don't have to worry about explaining it to anyone).....I can understand applying a little mascara, moisturizer, eye shadow, and foundation, but sheesh, when it gets to the point where you put on layers and layers of the stuff it gets to be rather disgusting and unattractive in my opinion.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #23
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

Eeewww makeup that requires sandblasting is just nasty. I see that type of women everyday and want to take a washrag to their face!! I don't know how one tolerates the heat with all that either.
I think color choice in makeup makes a difference too. Some women pick a shade (or two) darker than they should for foundation/powder to look tan. They don't realize how bad it looks when it stops at their neck. Eye shadow color is another one. I'm not against a little color, every now and then I get wild and crazy and use some muted blue or green, once in a great while I'll do a brighter turquoise or blue (usually for a really good party).
I remember the days when heavy eyeliner and really dark foundation was in. Ladies, remember lighting the eyeliner with a lighter to apply it? Luckily I got out of that stage! And the big hair welded in place with Aqua Net!?! Someone posted a pic on Facebook of a group of us in high school, hmm... 1989-90? All of us girls had HUGE hair. I remember being jealous of the other girls b/c mine wasn't as poof-y (is that a word?) as theirs. The pictures now tell me mine was as bad as theirs!!
Imagine what we'll all think of ourselves in 10 years!
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
needer
Registered Member

OH! I insist! Bright red lipstick and strong smelling perfume. Get it on my collar (the lip stick) and the scent of perfume on the shirt. And rub my shirttail in your female nector.

I ware that shirt to the coffee shop and meet with the other OF (old farts) the next morning. Wait til one makes a comment. And tell them about the night before, of course, leaving some details out. Boy, it gets them going!!!

Oh, the shirt tail, well that's for me, a little wiff before it goes in the hamper. When all is said and done we have our memories!!!!
needer is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:30 AM   #25
EZRider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needer View Post
I ware that shirt to the coffee shop and meet with the other OF (old farts) the next morning. Wait til one makes a comment. And tell them about the night before, of course, leaving some details out. Boy, it gets them going!!!
!!
Yea! And make sure you've got it caked all around the fly on your boxes - that will silence any doubters!
EZRider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 AM   #26
fd150
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

damnnnnnn........bragging rights to the guys that has tell tell signs of a lady on his clothing, or go bare and hope the signifigant other doesn't figure out someone has been there, or a little dab will do ya.....Now the question of-boxers, briefs or commando? shaved man or hairy face, or goatee?
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #27
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have seen some women that just have to wear makeup. They are not that sexy without it. If a women wears makeup she is saying she wants to look her best for you. They also feel better about themselves and you win in the long run with a better session. I end by saying too much makeup looks terrible. Like the women trying to look 25 when she is 40. Older is not always bad. Be proud of what you are and that gives you confidence and makes you more attractive
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #28
treasurehunter
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

It's not unreasonable i think.I don't like the clitter some wear and i will request that they don't.
treasurehunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women