Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60258
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Question Need Ladies input on this...

Domnio's post got me thinking that happened to me with a Provider who is on p411 in a differnet state than texas.

I made an appointment with a provider using the services and she arrived at my hotel. First some facts:

1. I indicated I wished to have an Hour appointment.
2. She arrived 20 minutes late.
3. Upon arrival, we went to the room and she requested paymnet and I piad her upfront (full amount).
4. She then tells me "lets chat a bit" I say ok, but this continues for 15-20 minutes.
5. I nicely ask is she is ready for BCD and she is cold as frozen seafood. I'm not one to force the issue and if a provider doesn't give signals (body langage, getting undressed, acting in the mood etc.) I don't move forward.
6. the next 10 minutes I'm expresing my disappointment that she has come here and just wants to chat stuff.
7. I ask her to leave (going to take one for the team) and with another 5 minute conversation she explains that "i'm too nice and not used to that".
8. We have BCD but its pretty lame and very transactional for the next 15 minutes.
9. She leaves the room after BCD.

Ladies - what do you do if a ladies takes advantage of your time? I think the above situation borders on fraud, and almost a scam.

If a lady only gives you 15 min of BCD should you ask for a refund (since you paid for an hour)?

What would you recommend?
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
holi2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29950
My ECCIE Reviews

I would see others until you find what you are looking for, we all offer service in different ways, but you will find what you are looking for, just stick with it.
holi2010 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #3
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Domnio's post got me thinking that happened to me with a Provider who is on p411 in a differnet state than texas.

I made an appointment with a provider using the services and she arrived at my hotel. First some facts:

1. I indicated I wished to have an Hour appointment.

2. She arrived 20 minutes late. did she advise she would be late?

3. Upon arrival, we went to the room and she requested paymnet and I piad her upfront (full amount). many ladies do

4. She then tells me "lets chat a bit" I say ok, but this continues for 15-20 minutes. I do this often...helps me get a little more comfortable and hopefully him too

5. I nicely ask is she is ready for BCD and she is cold as frozen seafood. I'm not one to force the issue and if a provider doesn't give signals (body langage, getting undressed, acting in the mood etc.) I don't move forward. Even though I can be chatty...I can take a hint...LOL

6. the next 10 minutes I'm expresing my disappointment that she has come here and just wants to chat stuff. she obviously didn't take the hint

7. I ask her to leave (going to take one for the team) and with another 5 minute conversation she explains that "i'm too nice and not used to that". I have to call BS on this...sounds like she was eating the hour up....almost every gent I meet is great and fairly easy to converse with.

8. We have BCD but its pretty lame and very transactional for the next 15 minutes. doesn't sound like she enjoys her job

9. She leaves the room after BCD.
Ladies - what do you do if a ladies takes advantage of your time? I think the above situation borders on fraud, and almost a scam. More a question for the gents unless you meant if a gent does this to us...I do nothing....my time almost always goes over some unless HE has to watch the clock

If a lady only gives you 15 min of BCD should you ask for a refund (since you paid for an hour)? not many men actually "go at it" for a whole hour straight without some kind of break.

What would you recommend? Read the reviews of the lady you'd like to see....hopefully, they are not misleading. Although I can't read BCD, I'm inclined to believe that they are fairly accurate. Or, you could just come see me before you travel out of state to avoid this type of encounter.......
Keep trying, hon....some enjoy their job more than others.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

UH Max, you're so right.....some girls just want the money and
do nothing for it but lay there like a dead fish (YMMV) then
kick you out....and some girls want to fulfill your dreams, get
the money and then walk you out with a kiss to boot.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

write a review
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you do your research? Did you know she was a "chatter".
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Chalk it up to experience and move on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm surprised no one answer the question of wasting one's time. If I were to short a provider for a half when I originally asked for a full hour, I know many would be up in arms with that. But IF a provider shorts a hobbyist of a full hour no issue??????

I had done my homework on this one and no "chattiness" was ever mentioned.

I've also had much success in the hobby, so I know this isn't typical.

Don't providers think the above mentional was wrong for what she did?
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #9
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Saturn,

Sorry to tell you but "it happens" best to just write a review on her and save your fellow board members the effort. I travel and might run across this person. You were screwed, and not in the fun happy way.

Back on the horse and ride cowboy.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Don't providers think the above mentional was wrong for what she did?
Absolutely I think she was wrong! The session (time wise) should have started when she arrived, not 20 minutes prior! It's fine and dandy to chat 10 minutes or so to get to know each other, but for her to keep yapping is unacceptable when YOU are the paying customer! Now where you went wrong, you didn't insist that she leave when you asked her to! You should have asked her what her half hour rate was and given it to her and said your goodbyes before any BCD! Do actually agree with that? NO, but for the sake of drama on the board, that would have been the best thing to do! But, YOU did choose to go ahead with the BCD, so really you don't anyone to blame but yourself! Please understand that I'm on your side, but at the same time, the only way to become a doormat is if you let someone walk all over you! Chalk this one up as a bad experience and move on to the next one! Do your homework, read reviews, and for goodness sakes, chat with other hobbyists about their experiences with ladies that pique your interest! I for one, am a chatter, but I know when to keep my mouth shut when the time comes for good lovin'! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women