Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Screening and my Review

Let's get the facts straight - this gentlemen called me at about 3pm and wanted an appt at "4, or 5 or later tonight at 9"

I said I was available right now and that 4pm should work (provided that he passed my screening requirements of course.)

I asked for p411 or references to screen him. He said he had p411 and gave me his p411 ID # in a text. I said I needed him to send me the request THROUGH p411, because anyone can use anyone's ID stuff if they wanted, and it's just a procedural thing. Any of my past clients can vouch that I screen as quickly as possible, but I do it thoroughly.

I wait....and wait. No email and no messages on p411. He calls back while I'm in the shower and sends a text that he's waiting around the corner. WTF? I hadn't given him my address but I guess he knew I lived by galleria area, so he just took it upon himself to head over this way before I confirmed or gave him my address.

I told him I hadn't recieved his request and I take screening very seriously becuase it's my safety on the line. Again, his reply is to give me his ID number through text and I tell him again politely that I cannot just take his word for it, that I need the request to my email.

I don't hear back from him for a while, so I take other appts. I've had my share of time-wasters and flakes so I didn't think much of it until I signed on here and saw that he took it upon himself to post that review. First off it wasn't like I NCNS'd him, he just didn't pass my screening requirments so I get blasted for my screening requirments?? Bullsh*t and I won't let someone try and tarnish my reputation for it. Safety will ALWAYS be my number one priority, you can count on that.

Please always be safe ladies! Don't let guys rush you into an appt before you've properly screened them. More often than not, it's a great guy, but the one time things go wrong, you'll wish you had taken the extra 5 minutes to ensure your safety. People could be impersonating someone else by using a friend's p411 info, claiming an eccie handle that is not their own, or using fake references. Take the time to check it out!

xoxo
Old 06-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I read the review in question. It does seem to be filled out in a huff, and not being able to complete an appointment made 1hr prior with someone new and then getting childish about it seems to be points in your favor.

However... you posting so closely behind him with your rebuttal, while not making his half-attempt at a review seem any more or less real, it does, in my opinion, reflect somewhat poorly on your Jamie. Not trying to pick on you here, but sometimes you are going to get bad reviews for the wrong reason. Responding in this manner doesn't really offset the issue at all. Reviews are gonna stand or fall on their own merit no matter what. Next time maybe wait a day or too and see IF you need to respond. And in this case I think you didn't.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

You're probably very right Krunkman. I sometimes forget that others will come to the same conclusion as I do.

I admit me being so defensive probably does refelect poorly on my character. I let my emotions get the best of me because I couldn't believe he had the audacity to post something like that.

Oh well, I wrote it and it's posted now and can't be deleted. It's how I felt about the whole situation though. Raw emotions right there haha

Thanks for your input
xoxo
Old 06-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Sounds to me like you did what you felt was safe. I can't see how anyone can blame you for that.
I doubt if the guys review will affect you much. Sounded like a rant to me anyway.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default JamieYoung, this needs to be said for ALL Hobbyists to see.

NEVER EVER Go to Providers Incall UNTIL there is a Meeting of the Minds and Confirmation is Recieved and She APPROVES YOU.

CG
Old 06-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Both sides have had their say. It is time to close this thread as well as the review before it gets out of hand.

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women