Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
LYRIC DIVINE
Account Disabled

User ID: 6565
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THE REAL side of the story- lyric divine "dead fish"

THIS IS CRAZY!

this guys did sort of scare me before and during the session and continuing the session was the worst thing i could have done given this bad review

REASONS WHY I WAS SCARED AND NERVOUS
this guy knew exactly what apt. complex i was in without me describing it or stating the name, he knew my apt. number before i told him... i asked how he said the gate code... he knew how to get to my apt door before i even attempted to give directions... i asked how he said i walked around.

when he arrived he asked if i was okay, nervousness and fright were obvious

i continued with the session even tho this guy made me uncomfortable...
by the way this is before the knife incident!

sometime early in the session he ask for a kiss on my lips i replied no
he asked why, i said i don't do that...
he said but i want to kiss your lips
i told him no again
he asked again, i got upset and scared because he was hovering over me and almost demanded a kiss.

instead of cutting the session short i decided to change positions (doggy)
this angle he has no access to my lips
as I'm changing positions he asked me a question about the kiss issue i tried responding with a upset tone the then tries to cover my mouth with his hands to stop me from talking i move my face quickly!

and as far as the dead fish he was the dead fish
during doggy he put me in a position where I'm on my stomach
after about a min he lays his stomach on top of my back where I'm unable to move my body to continue the session if you know what i mean...

i ask him to continue he barley even moves so i do a push up that forces him from off my back

he asked why i did this i said because your not moving and you cant just lay in me...

i Begin the doggy style position once more where I'm able to control the pace of the session until its finally over

I was very unhappy with this session

1. he forced his body weight on me...
2.tries to cover my mouth,
3.tries to force a kiss after i repeated numerous times "No"
4.and now to make matters worse he writes a false an very bad review!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=lyric+divine His review
I have been in the business for over a year and never had a bad review so make your judgements off of that
lyric divine
Old 06-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yea i though something was weird about it when i saw it i thought he was the one sounding "fishy" sorry about all the bad luck you have been having hunny and i hope things get better soon xoxo
Old 06-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
LYRIC DIVINE
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214JULES View Post
yea i though something was weird about it when i saw it i thought he was the one sounding "fishy" sorry about all the bad luck you have been having hunny and i hope things get better soon xoxo
Thanks for your support!
things have been a bit rough and hectic for me lately but im strong and i always keep a smile on my face!
i dont know how to notify providers when a session goes bad but if you look at the review you have his name
Old 06-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
Ron Mexico
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Common sense isn't something everyone is born with. The reviewer still didn't understand why trying to force the issue three times would make the session go downhill. One of the bad things about this site is that when someone doesn't get what they want, they post a bad review as a vendetta.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

Oh honey that's horrible. I would say more in the girl area, but here just know we love you and feel your pain more than you can know. Sometimes the money isn't worth it baby. Gad I just want to scoop you up and take you to lunch and make you feel better.

shame on a man that would do this to a woman.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ron, that works both ways. So far, there has been no forcing of kisses. He seems to be persistent...which didn't work out well. The only issue of suspect is the hand to the mouth maneuver...which can't be substantiated.

Lyric, I don't want to say I don't believe you...what i'm saying is...I can't believe either you or him...since I wasn't there and this is a "he said/she said" at this point. I think you should put this in the Girl Talk forums if you want it to be of any benefit in the future. Sorry, I know you've been through a lot in the last week or two. Hopefully your screening will help you avoid these situations in the future.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Kayla.

The up side to this is, that the hobbyists who research and do their homework, take these sort of reviews as the joke that they are. When they search your name and see a ton of good reviews and one bad one by an unknown reviewer, the positive outweighs the negative. It happens to the best of us.

When I first saw the review, my own thoughts were that maybe you were scared and nervous because you had been held at knife point earlier, but I'm not sure if it was the same day? Either way, I'm sorry it happened to you. Your boundaries are your own and no one has a right to question them or force the issue.

Keep your head up! You've been through enough shit in one week!!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Been there and done that. I feel your pain and I'm glad you're okay.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
pete'smills
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

[QUOTE]he asked why i did this i said because your not moving and you cant just lay in me...

Sounds like he was tryin to keep from busting off. If he was attepting to keep from coming to fast and getting a lil rejuve time why is that a problem? I mean why should he just get inside you and pump away? I didn't read that in the provider-client handbook.
I'm not defending him but Damn, can we be alotted some time to catch our breath and not blow a gadsket tryin to keep up with a 19 or 20yr old??Or should we assume that since we are hobbying that we should expect to fuck in 20, pay for an hr and leave in10? On the perfect date (for u). Please explain because some of us want to enjoy our time, however we see fit within the normal gfe/provider agreement.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #10
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, Lyric, you're just having the worst luck honey! I'm sorry sweetie, and I sincerely hope it gets better. I don't think a single bad review will do you much harm. I hope the rest of your week/month/year goes smoothly.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #11
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I didn't want to get near this because I've met Lyric and think she is hot as hell, but I went ahead and posted this link to that review so here is the link for the review she is replying to.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=63973

Lyric was very upfront about what she does and does NOT do when we met and chatted several months back. Not sure why someone who has done any research on her ads and reviews would expect to get different services than she offers.

Unless they just don't give and shit and figure they can simply try to act like a self important hobbyist who "deserves" better treatment.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
LYRIC DIVINE
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default TAKE YOUR TIME WITHOUT TAKING MY COMFORT

[quote=pete'smills;375993]
Quote:
he asked why i did this i said because your not moving and you cant just lay in me...

Sounds like he was tryin to keep from busting off. If he was attepting to keep from coming to fast and getting a lil rejuve time why is that a problem? I mean why should he just get inside you and pump away? I didn't read that in the provider-client handbook.
I'm not defending him but Damn, can we be alotted some time to catch our breath and not blow a gadsket tryin to keep up with a 19 or 20yr old??Or should we assume that since we are hobbying that we should expect to fuck in 20, pay for an hr and leave in10? On the perfect date (for u). Please explain because some of us want to enjoy our time, however we see fit within the normal gfe/provider agreement.
for a hobbist to take his time is totally fine...
to pause or pull away once or twice is fine too...
but to apply your body weight on a provider to the point where she cant move is called "FORCE" i was barely able to push myself up

he already tried to cover my mouth when i was talking, and force a kiss i have every right to get this guy from off of me i was scared as shit, and had no idea what he was going to do next!

i remained calm and was nice the whole session i let him climax for Goodness sake! i could have end the session when he tried to force a kiss or cover my mouth!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
pete'smills
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

O.K honey, I guess I read the resting in u part wrong. I've had that particular issue in the past...Thanks for helping me understand a lil better about yr services and attitude.
Sorry about ur fu*ked up week also, I know it's a ruff biz and I respect you for your grind and hustle.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #14
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Our policy is to allow both parties have their say. Everyone can make their own decisions in these disputes. This is closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women