Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48488
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41858
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Well Said whispers, sometimes you just need the fix...NOW!!! Not later..
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #17
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask them to get prescreened and then next time they get the last minute urge, it will be more of a possibility. But yeah, my calendar is usually pretty full a week in advance.... I'm not against last minute... but even if I was doing nothing at the time and had no plans for the next couple of hours and nobody else was using my incall, and the gent had been pre-screened, and I just dropped everything and ran, I couldn't be at my incall and ready to go in less than an hour.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #18
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Sophia...Your hot!
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm against the grain as usual but it has been my experience that pre set appointments cancel more than last minute appointments so I have been favoring the last minute requests. I don't live at my incall but since it is my business and I can do my other "ventures" from my computer, I just head to the incall whether a session is scheduled or not. I play during business hours because that seems to be the time frame most requested.

Last minute sessions can be screened easily. Save the providers phone numbers on your phone for easy texting action. That is the fastest way to screen. Learn to ask the prospect questions that he should know but if he hesitates could mean dishonesty (what area code is your number, how long have you lived there, why did you come to Austin, where is that convention being held..... or where do you work, what is the website, are you on it, can I call and ask for you, its ringing now...................or, oh, you have seen so and so, what part of town is she is, is she in an apartment or house, what floor................... or, do you review, can you send me the link to the reviews and their easiest means of contact....................... ........

Last minute appointments are my bread and butter. Learn how to use your spidey sense and ask the right questions and the rest is as right as rain.
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #20
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
I'm against the grain as usual but it has been my experience that pre set appointments cancel more than last minute appointments so I have been favoring the last minute requests.

Last minute appointments are my bread and butter. Learn how to use your spidey sense and ask the right questions and the rest is as right as rain.
Agreed. Anyone that has been in this biz for any length of time knows that Taylor is 100 percent right on this one.

Calling a provider is a "impulse sale", don't let the guy jack off to your pictures and then change his mind.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Short-notice appts are definitely my mainstay as most of my clientele have been seeing me for years now. They know they can call me 10 mins away and if I'm not busy, I can meet them at the Lair, shower together for some fun foreplay, then head to the boudoir for the main event! Spontaneity is indeed the norm and the mood can strike at any time. A need to appease tension or frustrations or a treat for getting that big contract he's been working on, or "Damn! Why did she have to wear THAT???" You just never know.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #22
poseidon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Why not save yourself some time and frustration, and your clients the burden of providing you with redundant information? Join preferred411. You can see from this thread alone that each provider who's offered advice is already a member. Take my advice as both well-meaning and as a sign of my personal interest. I'm a member and I'd like to see you.
poseidon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women