Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Memorable BJ's

Have you ever had the pleasure of a car BJ? I've been fortune to enjoy many over the years. Both parked and while driving. This particular occasion ocurred after a concert at Memorial Hall (the Mavericks) in KCK. Needless to say there was a little drinking going on LOL. After what turned out to be a great show/time. We came out to one of those late season suprise snow's big flakes and all. Anyway almost as soon as we got to the car, the lady I was with started tearing at my pants. must have been the alcohol LOL. I decided to not take the freeway (although I've done that before LOL) I headed up 7th street going south toward PV. ...KCK's finest even passes me. she really starting to get into it......tongue, hands, wet & sloppy. To the point it's getting increasingly harder the keep the car in between the lines. I turn onto a side street off Roe....my lady requests that I slowdown and stop for a minute. Who am I to argue LOL, I'm building to a big ending hear anyway. Instead she opens the car door and HURLS all over the street (remember the alcohlol LOL) . Afterwords she passes out almost right away. Never did get that ending LOL......True story
growler is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
fjensen
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6
Default Open Air Road Head

There will be a theme of alcohol in my story as well. I was driving in the Bay area of San Francisco, coming home from a Christmas party. I had a Triumph TR6, and the top was down. She complained about her hair blowing around, so I quickly had a solution to both her problem and my own. As she was busy working, I slowed down on the freeway and kept pace with a Greyhound bus. I've never seen a bus lean so far over and not tip........
The look on her face when she finally came up for air was priceless as everyone on the bus was hooting and clapping.
fjensen is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
sipapi
Valued Poster

Ahhhh, little BMW Z3 with top down,warm summer night, dirty blonde(figuritively/literally) driving down Ward Parkway. The best part, it was her idea, had just gotten car and she wanted to break it in. We were headed to The Raphael for cocktails and I had not finished, so I pulled up in the circle drive and the valet started to walk over for the car, never forget the look on his face as he noticed a striking blonde with her head in my crotch. He politely stepped back to the curb a respectful distance away as I gave him the thumbs up. What a trooper she was, finished me off quickly, wiped her mouth, straightened her little skirt and we got out of the car went in for drinks and laughed our ass off....I'm sure there is a valet somewhere in KC who is still telling this same story as well.....
sipapi is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
dtguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

One time with my girlfriend she was giving me the most perfect BBBJ. There was a thunderstorm going on at the time. Just as I exploded into her mouth there was a huge strike of lightning followed by a clap of thunder. Poor girl almost choked but she swallowed it all down. Both of us laughed about it afterwards.
dtguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I'm jealous. I am still waiting for my memorable one.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #6
MissJKCFun
Account Disabled

User ID: 6140

Gotta love roadhead. It is my favorite. Mmmm Great story sipapi
MissJKCFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women