Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #46
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Read CT, laughing my ass off, I get the Dan Patrick thing and thats the first thing I thought of.

Average height and weight and lucky enough to "fit" just right with at least Fawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadCT View Post
6'1", 210lbs (ding) here, for all who listen to The Dan Patrick radio show...
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #47
shortguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well I'm a whopping 5'4" & dating is definitely a bitch & that's definitely a understatement. No matter how open minded most women are, 5'4" is the perfect height for a "friend" & not a lover usually. My little ol' ass just ain't what they're looking for so to hobbying I came & I love it here. It's been great for my confidence.

The only problem i have with a provider's height is that if she's too tall certain positions just ain't gonna happen. A 69 end's up with my nose in her belly button & doggy style will have me humping the air behind her butt because the angle's all wrong. So ladies, be sure to give your naval a once over before I come-a-knocking on your incall cuz my nose may be buried in it, lol.
shortguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #48
HG
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6
Default How about us Short And Fat Men

How about us short and Fat Men.
Don't we get any Loving ?
HG is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #49
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Fawn you and I would get along great, 6'4" 270
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #50
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
I'm 5'8" and work out so I look a little like a little tea pot, short and stout. (I'll be glad to show you my handle and spout)

My experience is women don't like short men. I've even had women that are much shorter than me tell me I'm too short. WTF? But don't worry, I promise not to start a long drawn-out thread complaining about how short men are discriminated against. . .lol
I've heard that men of short statue have been discriminated against for that reason. That's wrong!
I adore short men!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #51
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Speaking from the standpoint of a shorter guy, I can agree that dating can be an issue. Not for me, but I have had multiple girlfriends who were in the 6 foot range and I'm in the 5'6" range. OTOH, I have also had more than one woman tell me that I was a great guy and she'd love it if I was only half a foot taller...

From a sexual standpoint, I have to admit I like a taller girl who can get aggressive when needed. I have a wide shouldered build (was great for wrestling back when I was in school) but still love to occasionally be thrown down to taken advantage of.
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #52
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At 5'11" (6'3" in my favorite Fancy heels) and also fortunate to have many lovely dinners and social occasions out with kind gentlemen, I do worry if I tower over the fellow. Only a couple (who evidently didn't read past the bra size in my physical description) ever had a problem. Seems like most short men do like "statuesque" ladies. Yea for self-confidence!

I find all men who treat me as a lady (or a tigress at the appropriate time) attractive. The first great, passionate love of my life was 5'7"; the next 6'4"; my last serious love was the same height as I, so I'm all over the board in letting the fellows board me.

The best things in life come in small packages AND big. Mostly depends on the way that they're presented.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:13 AM   #53
Guest092210
Account Disabled

5'6.5" 225. Any takers?
Guest092210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #54
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

well fawn heres your big teddy bear you just need to come and get me
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #55
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

BRING IT ON, forny!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #56
Orange
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

I too am shorter -- and dating is tough. I've heard a lot of girls say, "oh, well... I won't date a short guy, but I'm sure some girl out there will!" thanks, a lot :P

It's one of those things where it's a reason the hobby enters the mind -- it's a place to get away from that. It's always tough to hear you're placed out of being even in consideration to date someone, before they even know what you're really like.

But, I understand it, too. I'm attracted to specific things in women -- for instance, I prefer to date the spinner. So it's a two-way street, I suppose. Everyone has their preference, and we all prefer honesty!

So, it's tough to hear... but it's reality. And I don't have a complex over it, I bounce back quick from rejection and try again. My one request is that when with a provider, steer away from the "oh you're so little and cute, I could put you in my pocket!" (yes, I've heard that before) Nothing like some good old fashioned emasculation to get you in the mood
Orange is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #57
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
Fawn you and I would get along great, 6'4" 270
I'm sure we would honey....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
Read CT, laughing my ass off, I get the Dan Patrick thing and thats the first thing I thought of.

Average height and weight and lucky enough to "fit" just right with at least Fawn.
Judge, we have a wonderful fit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMTA View Post
well fawn heres your big teddy bear you just need to come and get me
Are you sure you're ready for me ....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #58
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

In my impressionable youth I saw a picture of Dudley Moore with a tall blonde amazon. Ever since then I've had a thing for taller women (I'm 5'8"). I've been with several taller providers who were wonderful. I remember one lady in Az that towered over me in her heels. I took her to a business social and dinner. At first (she later told me) her height concerned her, but the gentlemanly (as she put it) way I proudly showed her off made her feel good. And the self-confidence I had in doing so was a major turn on for her. (Which she showed me later.)

However, there are ladies that just can't get into shorter guys. I've run into a few who are non-GFE with the altitude challenged. Some call it discrimination but I don't. I can see why it would be difficult to be GFE with someone you are not attracted to, for whatever reason. Life is too short to expend the time making a Federal case out of it.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote