Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #16
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post CG, and I'd like to add that if the gentlemen would like quicker responses, it would be nice if they filled out their bio as well. I don't respond to guys who have no or very limited info on their profile. To me it defeats the purpose of P411 if you don't have it filled out. I like to know a little about you and your preferences before meeting.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #17
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default I just have 1 Question that i hope ya'll ladies can answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
That's a good idea to post a link to our P411 page in our ads. I'm going to do that next time.

About not logging in daily~~ I've seen this sort of comment several times on the boards so I think there's a hobbyist misconception that a lady needs to log in to read her P411 requests.

When people send me a request through P411 it comes directly to my email. The only reason I ever need to log in is to verify his ID.

So I could easily go a week without logging in to P411. If no P411 requests are appearing in my email inbox I have no reason to log on.

I'm checking my email a dozen times a day so a potential P411 date would get a quick response, but then and only then would I actually log on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
Great points made here in this thread Copier!

And I also agree with Honey Rose. My P411 request come thru my email instantly. So I can go days or even weeks without logging in, but I will once a request comes thru...

As always, hobby safely and happy hunting!

~Genesis Nicole~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Good post CG, and I'd like to add that if the gentlemen would like quicker responses, it would be nice if they filled out their bio as well. I don't respond to guys who have no or very limited info on their profile. To me it defeats the purpose of P411 if you don't have it filled out. I like to know a little about you and your preferences before meeting.
Thank You Ladies, I just have 1 Question that i hope ya'll ladies can answer. I have a very detailed Profile & BIO as some of ya'll know. My question is this: I understand that when a client emails from P411, it goes directly to YOUR email account and there for, no need to LOG into P411 for every single session, or is there? How do ya'll read his Profile & BIO if ya'll don't LOG in but once a week or every 2 weeks? Are we filling this out and ya'll don't take the time to read it? We hope thats not the case. We can usually tell, about 5-min. into the session if ya'll read it. So, if she don't log in during our session time frame, can we assume she has never even read the Profile & BIO??? A meeting of the minds is a Beautiful thing.

CG

PS: FYI, P411 has a Date & time stamp of the last log in and a Tracking Feature to let us hobbyists know if ya'll peeked at our Profile & BIO.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #18
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Contrary to most posts here, I don't get much from P411; hence, I quit using it. I get much more info from reviews by hobbyists I've come to trust. I think providers I've visited give the provider/s I want to see a much better idea than any profile--eccie or P411--I could post. Same for them. If I see that one of the hobbyists I trust says a provider is a great visit, she goes on my list.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #19
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, yes we need to log in to P411 after we receive the email "A Client From P411 Is Requesting An Appointment" to screen you. I can't speak for the way other ladies handle their business but I read the bios religiously. I like to have everything the way you like it, but if the bio isn't filled out I won't even go there.

Sorry you're having so much trouble!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #20
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Example: ACTIVITIES (Providers Name) ENJOYS IN PRIVATE. Massage,Reverse massage,FS,GFE,PSE,HJ,LFK,DFK, Foot Fetish,DATO,DATY,Missionary,Co wgirl,Reverse Cowgirl,Asian Cowgirl,Doggie Style, etc...

There is also a profile section for guys to fill out. Use it to your advantage by stating what you expect as a minimum and what you would like beyond that. Then, ask a provider read it before agreeing to see you. (I'm actually not sure why you would have to ask about positions. I mean, is there some reason that a provider would be ok with missionary, but not with cowgirl?)

npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #21
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Thank You Ladies, I just have 1 Question that i hope ya'll ladies can answer. I have a very detailed Profile & BIO as some of ya'll know. My question is this: I understand that when a client emails from P411, it goes directly to YOUR email account and there for, no need to LOG into P411 for every single session, or is there? How do ya'll read his Profile & BIO if ya'll don't LOG in but once a week or every 2 weeks? Are we filling this out and ya'll don't take the time to read it? We hope thats not the case. We can usually tell, about 5-min. into the session if ya'll read it. So, if she don't log in during our session time frame, can we assume she has never even read the Profile & BIO??? A meeting of the minds is a Beautiful thing.

CG

PS: FYI, P411 has a Date & time stamp of the last log in and a Tracking Feature to let us hobbyists know if ya'll peeked at our Profile & BIO.

I can't speak for other ladies, but I, myself, love to read the bio...
If you don't like perfume, then it would be senseless for me to be wearing any....
Or if you like thigh highs and heels, I want to be able to open the door and be wearing what you like.
(I also ask such questions to those whom don't have a P411 bio)

And just like it was mentioned above....Yes we do have to log in to see the profile....(I just may not get a P411 request for days/weeks).

Hope this answered your question....

~Genesis Nicole~
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #22
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Default That the MAIN reason why my BIO is completely filled out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I can't speak for other ladies, but I, myself, love to read the bio...
If you don't like perfume, then it would be senseless for me to be wearing any....
Or if you like thigh highs and heels, I want to be able to open the door and be wearing what you like.
(I also ask such questions to those whom don't have a P411 bio)

And just like it was mentioned above....Yes we do have to log in to see the profile....(I just may not get a P411 request for days/weeks).

Hope this answered your question....

~Genesis Nicole~
Thanks Genesis Nicole, This is Exactly why i took the time to let the lady know what i like during a session in my BIO. It really does make your session better and it's nice to know that the lady looked at my BIO and prepared the session tailored for me. It makes you connect better too. After a lady has read my P411 Profile, BIO, Signature line, Avatar, & Reviews here on ECCIE. She better not tell me After the session, that she didn't know i like GFE+ or that she is NOT GFE+ There WILL be some DFK going on in my session, or i ain't coming over. lol

CG
Old 06-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #23
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #24
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Guys, remember, you can put your preferences in your "interests" section of your ECCIE profile as well. Girls, it's worth a read.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #25
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

For the ladies;

A lesser known fact about P411 is that your listing is brought to the top of the pile each time you log in.

So if you are logging in daily, you are making sure that your listing stays towards the top. If you are letting it go for days, or even weeks, before you log in, you are getting pushed further and further down the list as provider log in.

This means that you will get less free exposure than the ladies who make a point to log in frequently.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:10 PM   #26
shizzle10
Valued Poster

Make it happen P411
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #27
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
For the ladies;

A lesser known fact about P411 is that your listing is brought to the top of the pile each time you log in.

So if you are logging in daily, you are making sure that your listing stays towards the top. If you are letting it go for days, or even weeks, before you log in, you are getting pushed further and further down the list as provider log in.

This means that you will get less free exposure than the ladies who make a point to log in frequently.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
That is great info, thank you for sharing Gina. I use Preferred411 for my traveling ads, so when creating and updating I can sometimes log in several times a day! Glad to know there is a extra bonus to it as well!

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:58 AM   #28
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Default More Valuable Information, Updates, and Deadlines From P411

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
For the ladies;

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
QUOTE FROM P411:
Membership fee increase. Update 06.02.10
After much consideration, it's become apparent that we need raise membership fees. So, I've decided that on September 1st the yearly membership fee will be increasing to $89 a year. Until then, you will be able to renew your membership at the current $69/yr for as many years as you wish.

For those of you who might be interested in a lifetime membership, that will be available at a cost of $229 until September 1st. Call us at 1-877-446-2411 to purchase your lifetime membership.

I appreciate all of your support over the years, and it's with some regret and trepidation that we make this increase. However, in order to continue to provide the level of customer support and technical development we have in the past, it's become necessary.
We continue to work on the private messaging system and expect to roll it out this month!

Sincerely,
Gina

Upcoming site changes! Update 04.30.10 We are very excited to announce that we will very soon be introducing a private messaging system within P411. This mean that you will log into P411 to check your messages from providers, and providers will be logging into P411 to check their messages as well. This is being done for security reasons, as well as because it will allow us to put in other, very cool (in my opinion), features.
When it is first launched, you will be able to decide whether you want to use the new private messaging features or keep things as they are, with providers responding back to your hobby email address. Once we feel confident the new system is working well, the option will be removed.
If you decide to try out the new system from day one, please take the time to send in feedback, good and bad! We are going to spend the first few weeks working out bugs and are intent on making improvements, not headaches, for our users.
Excitedly,
Gina
END QUOTE:

"LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP"
P411 IS WORTH IT FOR ALL YOU DO
GINA YOU ROCK, YOU ARE AWESOME.
I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON.

CG

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women