Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #16
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That would be so hot.. to work out - then come home to another workout with a workout partner....
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #17
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

the three cell phones on the treadmill is SO me lol. Yes we like our alone time. We also like to be seen as a person , just like hobbits do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
Kcarp,
I am curious as to what sets you off to "wonder" if a woman could be a provider? Is it how she dresses, the box of condoms she is carrying in her back pocket, the three cell phones she has with her on the treadmill or the thigh highs barely visible under her gym shorts?

I always appreciate when a gentleman (hobbyist/non-hobbyist) gives me a smile or a nod but a creepy stare and/or oogle is a little too much. Definitely following me around the grocery store (hey, I know you really don't need a box of Tampax) will get an unwelcomed comment or action from me.

However, if you are a hobbyist and you approach me in a public setting I will gently rip off an appendage and feed it to my monkey. Just sayin

I think most men (and ladies) on this board would never approach a fellow hobbyist or provider in public unless they had talked about the subjuect with that individual before.

Now, I am off to the gym....where did I put my damn cell phones

Spikebaby
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #18
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
Why should we treat a lady from the hobby with any less courtesy and respect than anyone else?

TP
+1
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
Guest010615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I see plenty of chicks like u describe at the gym i go to Downtown. I find that if you walk by and leave an envelope on their stairmaster/treadmill that they get the hint.
Guest010615 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
lagniappe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
However, if you are a hobbyist and you approach me in a public setting I will gently rip off an appendage and feed it to my monkey. Just sayin

I think most men (and ladies) on this board would never approach a fellow hobbyist or provider in public unless they had talked about the subjuect with that individual before.

Now, I am off to the gym....where did I put my damn cell phones

Spikebaby
All three points, classic Spikebaby responses.

I've always assumed that the second point, about never approaching a fellow hobbyist or provider in public, is second nature to us all. Enjoy the mild kick of seeing someone from this world in the real one, but come back here to make the contact. At the gym she's not a provider; just a hot.... sweaty.......toned........no doubt very limber, lady.

Excuse me, I have to go make an appointment with Spikebaby. Which of those three phones is for the Dallas incall?
lagniappe is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:32 AM   #21
renob964
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't post much, but this one intrigues me. I view hookers as the treat inside the candy, the twinkle after the smile, the forbidden fruit. To me, these ladies are an integral part of our lives and society; mothers, daughters, gf's, wives, ho's. They are to be respected for their bravery to "chance" this line of work, their dedication to their chosen profession, their professionalism, and tenacity.

About the subject at hand...I have a quick story....I was liquored up at a bar in the Dallas area. I am an avid hobbiest for many years. This lovely young lady came up to me with a male friend. Instinctively, I shook the young man's hand and kissed the young lady on the cheek. We chatted for a few minutes (the 3 of us). I had never seen this young woman before. After about 10 minutes of visiting, I asked her beau if she was "for sale". She smiled and blushed, he got pissed off. He was no threat, but I decided to explain myself to him anyway. I said, "this is a beautiful young woman, she is nice, funny, smart, and kind. Many dudes would pay top dollar to be with her. You better treat her right, or the rich older dude will swoop in.

About two months later, I'm having a party at my house. Tons of folks show up and guess who walks in the door about midnight...the chick....she didn't know it was my house, or it was my party...I saw her and went up to her...I asked her where her beau was, she said they broke up over our last encounter at the bar....I started to apologize (hap-hazardously) and she interrupted me. She said that me saying those words to her made her feel so good about herself. I'll use the word empowered...She did not. Ended up, my gf and her and I did a 3-way, and she screamed, "I'm a whore...I'm a hooker!!!"

She never got into the biz, but I know she's thought about it. The point is, if you see a provider in public, don't out her....but don't be afraid to tell her privately how beautiful she is, how hot she is, and how important she is. Hookers are women, they are ladies (most of them) and they need to be respected and cherished.
renob964 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #22
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

...... If there were like a signal…oh I don’t know say from the movie “The Sting”, rubbing the nose with a finger or pulling my ear lobe…lol, I would have a sore nose...lol. I’m just thinking out loud. [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I dunno about a nose on the finger or ear lobe.
Try a pleasant smile and a nod acknowledging her beauty.
When she smiles back at you,

slowly stick out your toungue .... then seductively lick your eyebrows.

Provider or not you may get lucky.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #23
Audrey Claire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29096
My ECCIE Reviews

[/quote]...... If there were like a signal…oh I don’t know say from the movie “The Sting”, rubbing the nose with a finger or pulling my ear lobe…lol, I would have a sore nose...lol. I’m just thinking out loud.

I dunno about a nose on the finger or ear lobe.
Try a pleasant smile and a nod acknowledging her beauty.
When she smiles back at you,

slowly stick out your toungue .... then seductively lick your eyebrows.

Provider or not you may get lucky.[/quote]

LOL! Do it! I'll be watching for guys giving me this signal while I'm working out.
Audrey Claire is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #24
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

You know...this thread is very interesting. LOL

Because when I'm at the gym I always wonder which one of these sweaty guys with furry back shag sticking out of their gym shirts IS A HOBBIEST?????

"Hhhmmm" ..I wonder.

Let me see....

Is it the way he grunts when I walk by? (Or might it be the weights his out-of-shape body is trying to lift -just-as-I-pass-by to try and impress me)

Is it the way he gets 'busted' oogling at my tits everytime I look up from the elyptical machine....(hey, I know they bounce....they're DD's and they're REAL...of course I know this!)

Oh, wait....I'VE GOT IT! Yes - it has to be....He is wearing a wedding that looks like it fit him in the 6th grade. Oh yes, I'm certain that this man is a hobbiest! In addition to the sausage finger being choked by his ring - he can't help but do 'double takes' on every girls' ass that walks by....

LOL LOL

C'mon now...REALLY???!!

The only way you know for SURE is if you've seen her ads/reviews/pics somewhere. Other than that, a hot chic talkin' money or not, you will most likely never know. She could've been booking reservations somewhere for all we know. And all your 'southern head' could think about was, How much would she charge you to bang her.
LOL LOL

So ladies - Are there any Hobbiest-types at your Gym????????????????

Italiana Princess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #25
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

RENOB964

Yes, let's all "LOVE & CHERISH" our "HOOKERS"...LOL
Hey...why not start a "LOVE-A-HOOKER DAY"?!

(You know - since you're so sensitive to the ladies you refer to as HOOKERS)

Well, that's enuff HOOKERTALK for one day...jeeeeeeZ!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #26
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
You know...this thread is very interesting. LOL

Because when I'm at the gym I always wonder which one of these sweaty guys with furry back shag sticking out of their gym shirts IS A HOBBIEST?????

"Hhhmmm" ..I wonder.

Let me see....

Is it the way he grunts when I walk by? (Or might it be the weights his out-of-shape body is trying to lift -just-as-I-pass-by to try and impress me)

Is it the way he gets 'busted' oogling at my tits everytime I look up from the elyptical machine....(hey, I know they bounce....they're DD's and they're REAL...of course I know this!)

Oh, wait....I'VE GOT IT! Yes - it has to be....He is wearing a wedding that looks like it fit him in the 6th grade. Oh yes, I'm certain that this man is a hobbiest! In addition to the sausage finger being choked by his ring - he can't help but do 'double takes' on every girls' ass that walks by....

Italiana Princess
Damn it IP, why did you blow my cover? A couple of points that need clarification though...

First, you forgot to mention that I'm wearing my oversize, 15 year old gym shorts pulled up to my chest, along with that sweaty cotton t-shirt (tucked in, by the way) topped off by my calf-high dark black dress socks to complete the picture...and I don't look at every girls ass, only the ones that have two cheeks. (Oh, and no wedding ring on this guys hand. Not been there, not doin' that, already have too many smelly t-shirts!) Now, if I could only figure out how to manage the comb-over when my bald damn head starts to sweat after 30 seconds on the treadmill. Suggestions? LOL

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #27
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, you mean you don't look at the OMFG asses that look like one HUGE mess of pigs fighten' under a blanket??

(usually you see these on the emails titled "More People at Walmart", not at the gym)

LOL LOL
Old 06-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
Damn it IP, why did you blow my cover? A couple of points that need clarification though...

First, you forgot to mention that I'm wearing my oversize, 15 year old gym shorts pulled up to my chest, along with that sweaty cotton t-shirt (tucked in, by the way) topped off by my calf-high dark black dress socks to complete the picture...and I don't look at every girls ass, only the ones that have two cheeks. (Oh, and no wedding ring on this guys hand. Not been there, not doin' that, already have too many smelly t-shirts!) Now, if I could only figure out how to manage the comb-over when my bald damn head starts to sweat after 30 seconds on the treadmill. Suggestions? LOL

TP
oh baby....now that's hot! I am hot after any fella who will pull his gym shorts up to his chest, but prefer he be shirtless with man boobs to go with that look!! woohoo! And I totally cream my panties when I think about that comb over! And OMG, if he's wearing Old Spice...it's on!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #29
Diana Devereaux
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
I see plenty of chicks like u describe at the gym i go to Downtown. I find that if you walk by and leave an envelope on their stairmaster/treadmill that they get the hint.
Asshole! JK, But, that's really funny! I hate to admit it, but, it might work in some cases!
Diana Devereaux is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women