Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I always tried to fuk Studio girls really good so if I was on camera and they showed it, the general audience would say, "Damn that REB sure fuks good!!"
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
ATXLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2nd View Post

Another thing I strongly recommend, is if you ever do get the cuffs, DONT TALK TO THE COPS! Search a video by that name on the u-tube site and watch it. Very worthwhile. For that matter never talk to them in ANY official capacity.
My .02.
It always amazes me how many people think they are going to talk their way out of shit... Even the innocent ones think "the police are my friends and I will help because I didn't do anything wrong", next thing they are looking for an attorney. The police are not your friend if they are asking you questions, they are gathering evidence and sometimes that good deed lands right on you. Always have an attorney.
ATXLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #18
CyberProf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Anything you say can and will be used AGAINST you . . . note the word against - they do not have to use what you said if it helps you - they can ignore it, so it is a VERY ONE WAY STREET - don't drive down it.

Note: IANAL - and you don't wnat me as your lawyer . . .
CyberProf is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #19
sweetrobin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13692
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies,,

As long as no money exchanges hands it is not breaking the law.. I was told that by a Chief of LE where I am from.. Just always be careful as this is a very hazardous career that we know we all love...
sweetrobin is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #20
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default Jurisidiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetrobin View Post
Ladies,, As long as no money exchanges hands it is not breaking the law.. I was told that by a Chief of LE where I am from.. Just always be careful as this is a very hazardous career that we know we all love...

Sorry to disagree, but every jurisdiction is different.
It's really up to the policy of the PD and DA in the jurisdiction.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:50 PM   #21
rooster57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Ever Heard of "Made-Up Evidence?

Sorry to disappoint you, Sweetrobin; but Seanes is right on the money. Sweetrobin, it only works in the case where the undercover LE is "clean and honest", and NOT trying to "pad" his "busting" rate for promotion, etc.. LEs have been known to set the whole situation up even if no money ever changed hands; hell even when no money was ever discussed. All the LE has to do is to state in his complaint that she solicited money in exchange for ... and then arbitarily wrote down the amount, and then magically produce the money that was supposed to be used in the sting in the first place (which was never used). It happened more often than you think. That's why the need for audio, and/or video recording to expose these corrupted, lying LEs. If enough LEs got caught lying, or committting perjury, or filing false reports, perhaps, they will be more "clean" and "honest" about their activities or non-activities during "stings" or "bust." When enough LEs get caught in their own lies, they will be "cleaner" for fear that they will get caught lying. If a girl is stupid enough to solicit without screening, then she pays for her stupidity.
rooster57 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #22
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

If LE makes it through the front door, he's NOT going to leave without an arrest. No matter if money doesn't exchange hands, no matter if he leaves it in the bathroom, no matter if nothing whatsoever is said concerning sexual acts or money. You WILL be arrested. Trust me, I know girls in Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta that have all been popped even when they did none of the above. I respect cops and the hard work they do, but Vice wil LIE to make an arrest/conviction. That's why those little wireless cameras that transmit to a laptop located in another location such as outside in a car are becoming more popular. H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #23
sweetrobin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13692
My ECCIE Reviews

Well my mother and I got busted in FW, but when it came time to prosecute they dropped the charges saying the undercover had a heart-attack and died... Shew... lucky 4 us, but it is still scary.. We never take any money from anyone.. .. The undercover there sucked her tittie and really did not want that coming out as they had audio and video.. But again lucky for us. I hope he didn't die but all in all.....
sweetrobin is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
hkphooey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetrobin View Post
Well my mother and I got busted in FW, but when it came time to prosecute they dropped the charges saying the undercover had a heart-attack and died... Shew... lucky 4 us, but it is still scary.. We never take any money from anyone.. .. The undercover there sucked her tittie and really did not want that coming out as they had audio and video.. But again lucky for us. I hope he didn't die but all in all.....
Talk about coming and going...
hkphooey is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #25
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
If LE makes it through the front door, he's NOT going to leave without an arrest. No matter if money doesn't exchange hands, no matter if he leaves it in the bathroom, no matter if nothing whatsoever is said concerning sexual acts or money. You WILL be arrested. Trust me, I know girls in Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta that have all been popped even when they did none of the above. I respect cops and the hard work they do, but Vice wil LIE to make an arrest/conviction. That's why those little wireless cameras that transmit to a laptop located in another location such as outside in a car are becoming more popular. H
Heather, that's bad advice.

It's quite common for a guy or lady to get away without a bust if they don't do the wrong things. Unfortunately, they often do get busted anyway.

It's still a good idea to do things the right way, even if it only works part of the time. It also improves your chances of not having to go to trial or even winning at trial.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women