Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70773
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60749
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42426
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36853
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-31-2010, 07:39 AM   #61
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I agree with srvfin - not only occupation as a teacher, including area of employment, but first name = Monicna
Some physical description.....

Whatever....
Old 05-31-2010, 07:50 AM   #62
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Given how many friends you seem to have made around here with your sunny and friendly disposition, its entirely plausible that you buddied up with the "scorned wife" via text.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:17 AM   #63
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

In hindsight I agree I probobaly shouldn't have given any names but in my defense I don't see how anyone could really track them down. I mean, how many Hispanic teachers does the Tarrant County school district employ? Indiscreet on my part tho. My bad.
I am a tad concerned that she might throw our meeting in his face to get back at him. I truthfully don't remember him at all, she had emailed me his picture asking if I remembered him and what exactly did we do(you know how a woman who is cheated on wants all the gory details for whatever reason-not to be turned on, just because she just wants "to know"), I lied and said I remembered him and that he didn't want to kiss, that he didn't go down on me, and didn't seem into it. Not that I remembered these details at all, barely remembered his face, it all happened at least a month before she contacted me, but I didn't want to make her pain any worse.
It's interesting that I rarely-if ever-see anyone question the validity of reviews. No matter how over-the-top(and no I can't see ROS but judging by the title and descriptions), they always seem to be taken at face value. But then again, it's the almighty hobbyist that is doing the story telling, and we all know hobbyists never lie or exagerrate..right??????
Old 05-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #64
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
Heather go back and read my first post. All I said was, " Not saying it didn't happen but its hard to believe. Then you went fucking nuts.
You still here? Don't you and your mom have holiday plans??

Looking at your past posts, I see that you have NEVER found any review or post by another hobbyist "hard to believe".

If my little tale is "hard to believe", you must lead a pretty tame life, my friend. How sad.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:41 AM   #65
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post

I mean, how many Hispanic teachers does the Tarrant County school district employ?
Heather there are 20 school districts in Tarrant County. I suppose if you hired a private detective and gave him the ladies' first name, husbands' first name, and physical description, he might be able to locate her before his minimum fee (usually about $450) was used up. I doubt if many of those school districts would release that kind of information to a private individual.

But what's the point? Is this lady hatching a plan for the next 9/11 or something? Did she have sex with a student?

All she did was meet another lady for lunch and drinks and a little yum yum. It happens probably dozens of times here in Tarrant County every day. Don't sweat it. The circumstances were a little unusual but who cares?

If the accuser is really serious and thinks a breach of rules has occurred, all he has to do is hit the RTM button.

I think you made your point about hobby phones. Even if the story was fictional, it can still happen and guys with SO's should always take the necessary precautions of which there are dozens of threads on this board with detailed instructions.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #66
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
It's interesting that I rarely-if ever-see anyone question the validity of reviews. No matter how over-the-top(and no I can't see ROS but judging by the title and descriptions), they always seem to be taken at face value. But then again, it's the almighty hobbyist that is doing the story telling, and we all know hobbyists never lie or exagerrate..right??????
SERIOUSLY??? What have you been reading.

There are so many bogus reviews and comments about Duck reviews that the Mods have stepped in and told many posters to back off....

I RARELY believe a review unless I know the guy doing the posting.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:16 AM   #67
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
SERIOUSLY??? What have you been reading.

There are so many bogus reviews and comments about Duck reviews that the Mods have stepped in and told many posters to back off....

I RARELY believe a review unless I know the guy doing the posting.
Just another statement made here that's completely divorced from reality. Fact is, EVERYONE here gets treated like shit, provider and hobbyist alike. Unless I know the reviewer (either IRL or by reputation), I assume most reviews are bullshit.

If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder if the OP didn't have an anti-hobbyist agenda based on her posts...
Old 05-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #68
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Enderwiggin, have I ever steered you astray?...LOL

Seriously all I look at is the Activities...if the menu's right I can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...if the menu isn't right I stop reading...
Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 AM   #69
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy View Post
Hey Enderwiggin, have I ever steered you astray?...LOL

Seriously all I look at is the Activities...if the menu's right I can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...if the menu isn't right I stop reading...
HAHAHA, No you're one of the few who doesn't bullshit, FWOG. I'm gonna miss DFW, that's for sure.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women