Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453260
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36513
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
A.monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148220
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face New Pix!! New Video!! New Review!!

ITS BEEN FUN IN AUSTIN. I GOT A NEW REVIEW HERE AND A LOVELY IDEA TO MAKE A VIDEO. I TOOK SEXY NEW PIXS BECAUSE OF NEW "YES" REVIEW IT SOMETHING I DO IN SAN ANTONIO. LOL
I APPRECIATE THE LOVE HERE&HOPE Y'ALL LIKE MY NEW PICS!!!
]

CHECK ME OUT
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be

A.monroe is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Nice pics, if you could just work on your communication skills you might have more business
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
A.monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry. What do You mean?!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.monroe View Post
I'm sorry. What do You mean?!
well sweetie the last time you were here I called you and asked if you were available and you just responded with "ok".......I didn't know if you were oking the fact that I called , or oking the fact that were available I even had to ask "so is that a yes". after we got that out of the way we sat there in silence for a few seconds and I had to ask if I should call when I get close and you just responded "sure that will work." that sounded a little risky to me I felt that if someone else had called right after me you would have told them you were available and the first one to get there would've had their appt. and the other would've just been shit out of luck. (had that happen to me). when you hardly say anything that makes you seem like you're not interested which usually spells "bad session".

when i call a bp provider and ask if they're available the overwhelming majority of them follow my question with a question of their own. that is if they're available. for example after they say yes then will ask me something along the lines of "how long did you want to visit" or "when did you want to come visit". I that I usually get further instructions to either call or text before I leave or get to their area. Good TCB usually results in a good session but that's just my personal experience.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
A.monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I may have been busy at that moment, or thought you were someone else. Usually I chit chat and find out where you are calling me from. Eccie,Bp,etc... I'm sorry for the bad connection issues. Next time send a pm We all know its the best way to reach a provider. You have plenty reviews I was hoping become well established here in Austin. GIVE ME A call
Old 09-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.monroe View Post
I may have been busy at that moment, or thought you were someone else. Usually I chit chat and find out where you are calling me from. Eccie,Bp,etc... I'm sorry for the bad connection issues. Next time send a pm We all know its the best way to reach a provider. You have plenty reviews I was hoping become well established here in Austin. GIVE ME A call
Actually, a PM tends to be the WORST way to reach a provider. I know more than a handful of providers that will agree with this.

Are you P411???
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
A.monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No not yet because I haven't reached verified status yet. It's a process I've been told
Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Very nice. Cute vid
John_Dough is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women