Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Food for thought...

Tonight something reminded me of when I worked as a home health aide in missouri. This was my 2nd job, the first being in a mental ward during the day. I remember the agency sending me to a huge mansion outside of the city I lived in where I met a man that would change my outlook on life forever. I cant remember his name, but I remember him like it was yesterday. As if god put him in my life for a reason, he was a intelligent man that worked as a district judge for 30 years before he developed a brain tumor and was forced to retire. I also remember his wife, she told me once I had a "amazing smile" that I would hear this again and again in life because people would notice my ability to walk in a room and make people happy. She was right. I remember as his condition grew worse he would wake up every hour wondering where he was, he eventually had no functioning motor skills and was unable to walk and then some days he seemed like he might be imp...roving, tho, I knew this couldnt be the case. One night as I sat by his bed and talked with him on one of his better nights I remember him telling me stories of his life, his work, and things he had done. He told me that life is what you make it, if you believe things wont go your way, they wont. If you doubt your ability to be accomplished you will never succeed and every day you wake up you have a chance to make your life better as well as someone elses. You never know of the demons they might be facing. I remember every night I would walk in his room he would say hello, smile, and ask me how my day was? This man, with a terminal condition, unable to walk, and bed ridden. As I remember this man, I remember, to treat people as I want to be treated. Leave the judging up to god, and live your life to the fullest cause the good really do die young.
Cynamon is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
essence
Valued Poster

Thank you. Gnite.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You must be an angel, Hannah. Thanks for the positive post!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

your welcome my friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You must be an angel, Hannah. Thanks for the positive post!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I've always read the obituaries and been amazed at what some folks had done. People you had never heard of... doing extraordinary things. I'd wonder what was the point if all you got was a obit and a estate sale.

Stories like your are the point, Thanks for sharing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your welcome sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I've always read the obituaries and been amazed at what some folks had done. People you had never heard of... doing extraordinary things. I'd wonder what was the point if all you got was a obit and a estate sale.

Stories like your are the point, Thanks for sharing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women