Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Policy of Appeasement?

I see this is the talking point of the week for the repukes. To be used in conjunction with efforts to blame President Obama for the attacks on our embassies in Egypt, Libya and elsewhere.

Appeasement? Seriously? Do you think there is one government left in the Middle-East that doesn't think we will fuck them up in a heartbeat after the US has been in a constant state of war in the mid-east for a decade now?

We're engaged in combat operations 24 hours a day in Afghanistan. We're running crossborder ops into Pakistan and Iran. We've probably got boots on the ground in Libya and Syria. We're killing the new Al Qaida or Taliban number two man once a fucking month with a drone strike. We fly a SEAL team, along with various support elements into the sovereign territory of Pakistan without so much as an "if you please" to kill Bin Laden and dump his shredded remains into the ocean. We call them up after we do this to tell them we did it.....and, they're supposed to be our ally. We've got an aircraft carrier battle group in the Persian Gulf right now in a "mine-sweeping" operation. Uh huh. What we're really doing is flipping the bird at Iran.

Seriously? Appeasement? WTF?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

you have facts based on whats really going on in the mid east, and then you have rightwing talking point facts ... the two differ considerably
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

They don't differ considerably....they have no relation to one another at all that I can see. They've truly reached the point where the statements they make on some topics aren't just spin....they flat-out have no relationship to reality.

You know what it is, right? Obama doesn't dress up in a Halloween flight suit like Bush so he can prance around on a flight deck, and pretend he's a serviceman. Doesn't say shit like "Bring 'em on." That's what the repukes look for in their "non-appeaser" leaders. Big talking idiots.

By the way, not to hijack my own thread....but, where do they find those "number two" men in Al Quaida and the Taliban that you read about getting greased every other week? That has got to be the most dangerous job in the world. We must have killed a dozen "number two" guys if the media reports have it right.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

They are all #2 no one wants to be #1
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default NYT's Helene Cooper: Obama's Actions This Week Show His Lack Of Influence In Egypt

“That’s what’s been sort of one of the more amazing things about this past week, is, what happened in Libya was a horrible, horrible tragedy with the killing of four Americans there. But at the end of the day, what’s far more important is what happened and what didn’t happen in Egypt. Because Libya is not the center of American national security interests, Egypt is. Egypt is the linchpin of everything that we’re trying to do in the Middle East, particularly keeping it going with the Camp David peace accord between Egypt and Israel, and what you saw in Cairo was president — a new president, President Muhammad Morsi who is of the Muslim Brotherhood and who the Obama administration has been trying for the last 18 months to sort of encourage the Arab street and encourage the democracy movement there and has backed this brotherhood — even against our own allies. But you saw president Morsi stop and take forever, he took 24 hours, before he criticized the attack on the American embassy. That’s a really long time and when he did it he did it on Facebook. That really infuriated the Obama administration. President Obama ended up calling him from his hotel room in Colorado where he was campaigning and sort of read him the riot act. And that’s really disturbing when you see — when you see the loss of sort of American influence and American leverage in a place that for 30 years has sort of been one of our staunchest — no matter what you say about the word allies, one of our staunchest allies.” NYT's Helene Cooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-C3oiNs_Ng
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation System

The crime system like a military operation works in a cycle.

When No. 2 man is killed, then No. 3 moves up and the cycle continues. New recruits are brought in.

, , , Where there is a demand, there will be a supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

By the way, not to hijack my own thread....but, where do they find those "number two" men in Al Quaida and the Taliban that you read about getting greased every other week? That has got to be the most dangerous job in the world. We must have killed a dozen "number two" guys if the media reports have it right.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

IBShittin', your total lack of grasp is exceeded only by your willingness to be led.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
IBShittin', your total lack of grasp is exceeded only by your willingness to be led.
Ms Cooper's understanding of Odumbo's foreign policy is better than yours, Randy4Andy, and she says Odumbo's policy has gone to shit. BTW, isn't the New York Times a liberal newspaper, Randy4Andy?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The first thing you said is wrong. No one is blaming Obama for the attacks, they are blaming Obama for not taking reasonable precautions or reacting to the known threats in the area on the day of 9-11. He completely failed while he was in Las Vegas.

You know that makes me wonder....people like you blamed Bush for Katrina including the fact that he didn't end his vacation sooner. Why do we get nothing out of you when in the midst of a crisis Master O goes to Vegas, goes on Letterman, has a party with Beyonce, etc.?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The first thing you said is wrong. No one is blaming Obama for the attacks, they are blaming Obama for not taking reasonable precautions or reacting to the known threats in the area on the day of 9-11. He completely failed while he was in Las Vegas.

You know that makes me wonder....people like you blamed Bush for Katrina including the fact that he didn't end his vacation sooner. Why do we get nothing out of you when in the midst of a crisis Master O goes to Vegas, goes on Letterman, has a party with Beyonce, etc.?
Ill ask you too

based strictly on a suggestion from Libya (yanno ragheads) as president what would you have done in 3 days or could you have done in 3 days to stop the attacks ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Egypt under Mubarak was U.S. staunchest ally, this morsi guy, he's a different animal. he's not likely to play the same way Mubarak did.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

There were attacks on US embassies in the Middle East on the 9/11 anniversary.
Obama blamed a poorly made video and the First Amendment.
What part of appeasement don't you understand?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women