Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #16
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Nope, never have said it is better. We embrace develpoment here and deal with the consequences.
There are a few exceptins but you take your chances and sometimes you hit a grandslam.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I'll have to check that road out next time I'm in Austin. If an urban area has that speed limit, which I'm not sure is that good of an idea, but I have no idea how "in town" that road is, why for the love of God and money is the speed limit in West Texas only 80?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
PS Houston's freeways might be better than Austin's but that just means you have 16 lane wide parking lots at 5:30.
You have 4 times the freeways but 7 times the population.

So if you say that's better.........
Traffic in Houston isn't really that bad compared to other big cities or Austin.

On the Katy which is "notorious" for it's horrible traffic.

Only slows to the 40's between 7:15 am and 9:00 am and 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm.

http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/h...web.aspx?id=38

I fly down the South Loop even in rush hour in the fast lane at 70 mph. Austin is literally a dead stop on 35 during rush hour.

You really take public roads at over 150 mph? Good luck with that over the long haul.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #18
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;3177305]I have been lobbying for over 20 years for a high speed, privately funded, elevated, coast to coast highway.[/QUOTE

No, not good, we don't want you in CA
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

When I get on disability I am moving to California so I can be among my people.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

You really take public roads at over 150 mph? Good luck with that over the long haul.
So you really have sex with a bunch of different guys you hardly know using a verification system that regularly gets beat?

Good luck with that in any time frame.

You already said you don't know anything about the road. We can add not knowing anything about circumstances, road condition, weather conditions, traffic conditions, car type, car condition, or how often it's done or for how long.

Hopefully neither one of us will get caught tempting fate.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #21
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I'm going to Bleu Fontie speak for a second everyone, so bear with me.

A, I'm not putting mothers, fathers, sons or daughters at risk of dieing. You are.

B, Hopefully you're earning a killer living that's paying for your investments as well as your lifestyle for putting youself and young families at risk.

C, I live to drive so it is my sincere wish you have a bad ass car to do your mercenary driving in. Me? 5.5 liters of cold, German steel - paid for.

I don't normally take it to the gutter; I like to play by polite rules. But I can play within any rules.

Did I answer your question?
Old 09-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Munchie, you were really an asshole this time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

A, I'm not putting mothers, fathers, sons or daughters at risk of dieing. You are.

B, Hopefully you're earning a killer living that's paying for your investments as well as your lifestyle for putting youself and young families at risk.

C, I live to drive so it is my sincere wish you have a bad ass car to do your mercenary driving in. Me? 5.5 liters of cold, German steel - paid for.

I don't normally take it to the gutter; I like to play by polite rules. But I can play within any rules.

its spelled dying olivia ..

love ya either way !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You're sweet. ; he's bitter . Who cares; you and I are some of the few that speak Blue Fontie speak.

CJ, Luv ya 2. LOL.

MRDKX

MRNOT

SAR - CMWANGS

Hope that wasn't above your Text-ie Language. I can hook you up with Bleu Fontie Speak If'n you'ant. Cool?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its spelled dying olivia ..

love ya either way !
you are as bad as little stevie
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Wrong. I put no one else at risk of dying Like I said before and something you have chosen to ignore is that you have no clue of any of the conditions. And for someone who lives to drive you show no interest in everything about the subject you judge. Strange.
I hold my life in my hands. I don't put it into someone else's hands like you do.
I have a very bad ass American car, with 6 liters and 2 payments left. A car I've driven even faster on Texas Motor Speedway. And since I don't do anything in a mercenary fashion, that term sounds like it belongs with 5.5 liters of cold german steel.
Yes you do. This discussion went in a gutter right after you put A. down There are many different types of gutters. You instantly went to the gutter of death for young families. And you were hardly polite. Like most of the wing-nuts on this site you have no problem judging something without knowing shit about it. You knew nothing then and you have yet to ask anything about those families. For me to insinuate or assume your practices in your business placed people in the level of danger you attributed to me would be climbing into the gutter with you. I think I'll pass on your invitation. Your implied threat is typical of a control freak.

Not that one but you filled in the blanks on other ones.
Like I said, I'm not going to question your preparations or precautions you take to mitigate the risks of your chosen profession. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and put your lack of curiosity, your earlier decent into the gutter, and your general lack of respect for others in your "General Ignorance Fund".
First off, this is a road that you can sit on the shoulder for 10-15 minutes and not see another car (depending on the day and time) I do this with a friend who has a Corvette too. We scout both sides of a 8.5 mile chuck that has no exits. We look for fluid spills, debris, DPS, damaged road surface, etc.
After the inspection, one person sits on the ramp and the other drives through to the next exit to make sure there are no cars or cops. When the person gets to the exit he calls and gives the all clear. If another car went by and gets on our "track", the lead guy calls after the person has gone by.

Simple. Secure. Safe.

No need to apologize for your negative assumptions. We wouldn't believe you anyway.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fuck off, wonker.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women