Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Why I'm switching to the Democratic party

I'm tired or working so I've decided to switch over to the Democratic party and live the easy life. There are so many benefits to not working and having Uncle Sam take care of me.

1) The government is giving free cell phones and now home land line phones to the poor. Takes care of my communications needs.

2) The government will give me free healthcare since I won't be able to afford it any more. Thank you liberals for looking after me and agreeing to pick up the tab for my healthcare. My healthcare problem is solved.

3) I won't worry about making my mortgage payment anymore because I won't be able to pay for it anymore. I'll let the lender come after me then I will go to the liberal media and cry in front of the cameras on how mean my lender is and that I will have no place to live. Then the government will step in and refinance me at such a low rate that my welfare checks should cover that. My housing situation is solved.

4) Won't have to worry about food either. Thanks to the government I can get on the LoneStar card. My food problems are solved.

5) My car is paid off so I won't need to worry about transportation for a while. When my car finally dies off, I can always get those free VIA passes for the poor. My transportation problems are solved.

Now if only I can get the government to cover my hobby expenses I'll be set.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey and don't forget about signing up for free electricity and gas for heating and cooling.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You don't have to be a democrat fool anyone can get on.You idiots act like republicans are the only ones who work.Live with your delusions.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The truth hurts Ekim. This is what your party has done to the country. It had some help but parts of the GOP are trying to pull it back and the democrats want to go FORWARD.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me tell you guys something, because even though what you say is technically true, It's a bear and a half to get any kind of aid. Once you get it, it's even harder to keep it. Even for the ones that are completely disabled and DEPEND on the charity of others because they can not move their body.

Maybe there's a trick the folks I work with don't know or maybe it's a color thing, I don't know.

I've never seen anyone I know get aid from the government that didn't take 60-70% of their time and gave back maybe 20% of what they need. For everyone that can work, it makes absolutely no sense to get gov aid at all. Only for those that are truly disabled, but there are so many that claim it and it's a lie. Who's the guy here that got 35k he didn't need from the state of Texas? You should be very proud of yourself for stealing help from the absolute most needy. You are a man's man. You know, if I ever date again, I think one of my "must have's" is someone that never took a dime from anyone to build themselves. You must be a self made man or you are nothing.... at least for dating purposes.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The truth hurts Ekim. This is what your party has done to the country. It had some help but parts of the GOP are trying to pull it back and the democrats want to go FORWARD.
When you're approaching a cliff, moving FORWARD is not such a good idea.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Let me tell you guys something, because even though what you say is technically true, It's a bear and a half to get any kind of aid. Once you get it, it's even harder to keep it. Even for the ones that are completely disabled and DEPEND on the charity of others because they can not move their body.

Maybe there's a trick the folks I work with don't know or maybe it's a color thing, I don't know.

I've never seen anyone I know get aid from the government that didn't take 60-70% of their time and gave back maybe 20% of what they need. For everyone that can work, it makes absolutely no sense to get gov aid at all. Only for those that are truly disabled, but there are so many that claim it and it's a lie. Who's the guy here that got 35k he didn't need from the state of Texas? You should be very proud of yourself for stealing help from the absolute most needy. You are a man's man. You know, if I ever date again, I think one of my "must have's" is someone that never took a dime from anyone to build themselves. You must be a self made man or you are nothing.... at least for dating purposes.
Don't confuse the knuckledraggers with facts. The myth that half the country is living in luxury per government handouts is just another lie that must be repeated over and over so that morons like JB and Joe can spew their self-righteous vitriol. It's a lie, just like about 90% of the rest of the positions they espouse in support of their whacko ideology.

Carry on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Luxury it might not be, but some of what we supply is just over the top. I can understand the basic needs but..... If your living in the conditions of a middle class family of the 50's and 60's it is considered to below the poverty level by today's standards. We now have to have computers, Internet, cell phones, air conditioners, cable TV, etc. etc
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #9
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's another problem facing the needy. Take commerce for example. TONS of damn near free gov housing but no one has a car and there's no public transport. How do they get to work? There's not enough work in commerce to support all those folks. it's an open ended, unbalanced way to help folks out.

However, having close personal knowledge of the folks living in commerce on aid, maybe 10% actually work or want work.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Not my party butt head ,your party is the one who has pissed almost everyone in the world led us to two wars and gave free reign to greed...My party is the independent party.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FREE MOBILE PHONE SERVICE TOO !!

Don't forget to sign up for the free mobile phone and internet access.....that's right, FREE mobile phones. Courtesy of the Federal Government, paid for by us working stiffs!

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...are-recipients
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There is no independent party you know...you have delusions. I noticed that Timpage offered no counter argument just vitriol.

It is much easier to get on those programs if you get born into them and many people have been hereitary abusers of the system.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no independent party you know...you have delusions. I noticed that Timpage offered no counter argument just vitriol.

It is much easier to get on those programs if you get born into them and many people have been hereitary abusers of the system.

hereitary

well, in that case fuckem !!!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am just going to tell them I am a Democrat and get all that free shit.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #15
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

The only thing I have to say is everyone USES the Middle Class, I wish I could remember who did the speech the other day and said " as long as we have a strong middle class."

I am not democratic or republican I cannot vote in preliminaries but it does not matter your tittle as long as you vote for who will DO the better job.. (I think.)
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women