Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FACT CHECK: "JOURNALISTS" COORDINATE THEIR ANTI ROMNEY ATTACK!

OURNALISTS COLLABORATE ON ATTACKING ROMNEY

There is no end to the chutzpah of the Obama administration and its enablers in the press. In the wake of violent attacks on the U.S. embassy in Cairo and consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including the first U.S. ambassador to be killed in the line of duty in 33 years, Barack Obama tries to pretend that the real story is Mitt Romney’s criticism of the statement that the State Department released after the Cairo attack. And, incredibly, the press shows little interest in the September 11 anniversary attacks by al Qaeda members or sympathizers, and instead follow’s the administration’s line: it’s all about Mitt!

For the record, here is Romney’s statement:

I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

What Romney said was precisely correct: the administration’s first response was not to condemn the attacks, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks. We wrote about that here and elsewhere. And Obama can’t really disagree with what Romney said, since he disavowed responsibility for the embassy’s statement and someone apparently directed the embassy to delete tweets that defended the initial apology.

Nevertheless, when Romney held a press conference to talk about these events, what happened? Reporters collaborated to make sure that appropriately hostile questions were asked, “no matter who he calls on.” The Right Scoop picked up reporters planning their attack on Romney on an open microphone. (What is it with liberals and open miss?) You really should watch the video; I would put it up here, but it doesn’t appear to be embeddable.

This is quite remarkable: when Democrats alleged foreign policy failures during the Bush administration, do you remember hostile questions from reporters along the lines of, how dare you question the administration’s foreign policies? Don’t you know politics stops at the water’s edge? No, I don’t remember it that way, either.

STEVE adds: I was about to post on this outrageous story too, and will add a term that Dr. Marty Fox, a frequent caller to the Bill Bennett show, passed along to me one day: he calls the mainstream media “Presstitutes.” I like it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Listen to the live video feed of the journalists coordinating their attack Romney plan....

http://www.therightscoop.com/exclusi...-were-covered/
Old 09-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

the republican house pledged to make Obie a one term president

karma sucks
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Romney took questions....Obama ran away to a fund raiser................
Old 09-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Romney took questions....Obama ran away to a fund raiser................

willard takes alot of questions

if he would just answer them Obie wouldnt need any fundraisers
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

trouble within the ranks ...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81033.html
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Listen to the live video feed of the journalists coordinating their attack Romney plan....

http://www.therightscoop.com/exclusi...-were-covered/
CNN's Don Lemon and Isha Sesay repeatedly presented an event timeline that omits the 4:29 PM Twitter from the U.S. embassy: liberal MSM lies, lies and more lies.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women