Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I think I have done maybe 2 or three incalls when I am at home in my life. I am exclusively outcall. My condo is premise protected. I always keep my place clean. I understand the security issue with the provider and if they choose not to see me then so be it. I have the same security concerns as they do and since I am footing the bill I feel it's my right to choose the location. I have never had a concern over LE although I am very aware of what's going on at all times. If I have to pay 50 more for outcall I will do it but above that it's a pass. There are alot of providers that prefer outcall.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
spacejanitor
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

I have visited with numerous providers over my time, and I can't ever remember being charged an UP charge for incall. I always figured that the lady figured the cost of doing business into her rates. Add ons in this business are a client killer IMHO. Better to be straight up with the costs, and then let the buying public determine whether or not that provider stays in business. Say you have a nice hotel that is $150 a night. The provider charges $250 for a one hour romp. After the first client the room is taken care of. After the next three, her expenses are taken care of, food, etc and then the rest she should be able to pocket as a profit.

It's really all supply and demand. I think that the legit and reliable and safe providers are the ones that have the most reasonable prices, because the understand that they are in this for the long run. I think the ones that UP charge are the short timers and part timers. I will stick with tried and true. Don't know about you, but my dollars are hard to come by for spending, and when I choose a provider(s), it is because I feel that I will get the best value for the dollar spent.

And of course...this is just my opinion. ( Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one, and they all stink)
spacejanitor is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #18
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well said,sj. I agree.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:43 AM   #19
Guest030714
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I usually always do outcall just because I don't feel like getting dressed and going to a hotel Plus I feel that people who see a lone guy go into a hotel know what hes doing. I can usually spot guys coming and going from a hotel just to meet a lady whether hes paying straight cash or its a fling. I have secured entry at my place too and occasionally I wonder what my neighbors must think. But I'm a single guy and I bring home girls all the time or I have FWB that just come over for a quickie and leave. If anything they might think I'm the one whoring out Granted if I do see a girl in a hotel I hope it is something somewhat nice. I don't expect 4 or 5 stars, but I don't want to see people strung out in the hallways either. In Omaha I don't think we have any hotels like that. At least none I've ever been too. Chicago had a few but that's a pretty crazy place anyways.
Guest030714 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #20
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacejanitor View Post
... Better to be straight up with the costs, and then let the buying public determine whether or not that provider stays in business. Say you have a nice hotel that is $150 a night. The provider charges $250 for a one hour romp. After the first client the room is taken care of. After the next three, her expenses are taken care of, food, etc and then the rest she should be able to pocket as a profit.
In my experience, romps with providers who stay in $150/night rooms usually cost a min of $300/hr. Not that she paid $150...priceline, hotwire, orbitz, etc seem to keep the ladies in nice locations for less than advertised prices. It also seems to me unless she drove a long way, or flew in, and is eating at high end restaurants, all of her expenses are covered by her first meeting, even at $150 for the room and at $250/hour. If a provider needed to see 4 clients per day to cover her expenses, most wouldn't be making any money (seems to me, IMHO...correct me if I'm wrong). If they did, I wouldn't want to be a "client for profit"
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #21
spacejanitor
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Agreed Bigh....but even if she did fly in, she knows up front the cost of doing business....Just sayin' that at 250 a romp should cover most overhead...I should have clarified that any additional would be or should be profit for her...not the extra 3 or 4....my bad
spacejanitor is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't say that's entirely true H.

You also need to take into account the cost of child care if she has children, pet sitters for ladies like me who have no kids, but have pets, house sitters, tipping, etc. There's always hidden fees that we take care of and that you guys don't realize.

In order for any lady to tour, depending on how long she stays.....its not going to be all taken care of with that first client.

The whole reason for touring is to see new clients, make new business contacts and yes, to see more than one client a day. Some ladies see as many clients as they can to make the trip worth the effort.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikeD View Post
Was perusing Lincoln BP and saw an ad where the provider was asking $150 outcall or $250 incall. This seems strange to me. Why would incall be an extra $100?

Might be about preference. I would guess those that charge more for incall prefer outcall and since they don't have to pay for a room don't charge for the extra expense of keeping a room. They see an incall as an extra expense.

Touring I prefer incall and I actually charge more for outcall because I don't drive so if i'm doing outcall it's by taxi.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women