Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163202
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Romance in the Hobby

I doubt I'd ever fall head over heels for a Provider but I never say impossible regarding anyting. However, when your scheduled appointment rolls around is there time to inject a bit of romance in order to help spice up a session? When "getting lucky" is a sure thing within the allotted time is a sure thing does it matter? Ladies, would your mind be in a more sensuous place if a 'mood' was offered by your guest? What sort of 'actions" can assist with that mood?

P.S. Saying "A stack of Benjamins is the only mood setter required" isn't what I'm asking.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Dallas Diva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6035
My ECCIE Reviews

A little box of chocolates or a bottle of wine to share, candlelight, soft music and lingerie..........
Dallas Diva is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Tex,

I think the Benjamins are the key, although if you have a special lady, it wouldn't hurt to see them smile with a thoughtful gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I doubt I'd ever fall head over heels for a Provider but I never say impossible regarding anyting. However, when your scheduled appointment rolls around is there time to inject a bit of romance in order to help spice up a session? When "getting lucky" is a sure thing within the allotted time is a sure thing does it matter? Ladies, would your mind be in a more sensuous place if a 'mood' was offered by your guest? What sort of 'actions" can assist with that mood?

P.S. Saying "A stack of Benjamins is the only mood setter required" isn't what I'm asking.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
DorkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you have an ATF and you want the illusion of a real romance, listen to her during the pre and post session and find out what she does in her spare time. Does she listen to music (iTunes gift card), read (amazon gift card or a book you think she would like), work out a lot (spa gift card for a nice massage).

It doesn't need to be (and shouldn't) expensive, after all you are probably handing over an envelop with enough cash so she can buy herself something really nice. It is the thought that counts and I have found generally puts you at the topof the list when requesting an appointment.

Just remember, she is only your GF in 60 minute increments.
DorkLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

How to spice up the session? Hmmm...

My guess would be show up on time, be exceptionally clean and well groomed, be respectful, passionate and considerate, treat the lady like a human being and not a possession, don't overstay your welcome and leave the appropriate donation. If you have an idea of what the lady likes, a simple gesture of a small gift is surely appreciated too.

Sometimes common sense, courtesy and consideration go further than anything you can buy....

But then again, what do I know?
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

tony, you are right on
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
How to spice up the session? Hmmm...

My guess would be show up on time, be exceptionally clean and well groomed, be respectful, passionate and considerate, treat the lady like a human being and not a possession, don't overstay your welcome and leave the appropriate donation. If you have an idea of what the lady likes, a simple gesture of a small gift is surely appreciated too.

Sometimes common sense, courtesy and consideration go further than anything you can buy....

But then again, what do I know?
Very Correct, well said my friend.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

The best thing a gentleman can do for me to ensure romance, is have a sense of humor! Our everyday lives are depressing enough.........humor brings out the best in people, even if it's an hour at a time!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I always try to take a small something to say thanks for scheduling with me. It's a "thought" thing more than anything else.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

A talented tongue probably wouldn't hurt either. lol
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

You said a mouthful, angel! LOL!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #12
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

While gifts we can share together such as champagne, lingerie, book of erotica, ect are fun, there are less tangible things that can go a long way to set a romantic mood. Besides the basics such as being respectful and well showered, your attitude towards the lady help create an air of sensuality as well. Treat her like a girlfriend, not a sex doll. Express your interest in an articulate way, not just physical. Stimulating conversation & pillow talk between rounds can do alot to increase comfort levels and chemisty. You might have alot in common! Use lots of eye contact, flirt, make out like your in highschool. Lots of kissing on the lips and neck, lots of foreplay, mutual satisfaction is important, maybe even give or exchange massages.

I'm always prepared with sexy lingerie, candles, soft music, ect but I firmly believe the atmosphere follows the attitude, seduction all begins in the mind.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Guest052115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

If I'm seeing someone for the second or third time, I always like to try different things to spice up the session. I think doing the exact same thing the exact same way over and over again gets boring. If the lady and I have built a mutual trust in each other, I like to put a blindfold on her and eat strawberries and other types of fruit off her body. Or buy some chocolate paint, paint each others' bodies, and then lick it off. Re-create some famous movie scenes or put your own twist to it. Those types of sessions are always the most fun and memorable. And she'll most likely remember it years down the road as well, especially if she's never experienced anything like that before.

Just don't try it for a first time meeting. You need to develop a level of comfort and trust first.
Guest052115 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #14
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19433
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mood?

I provide a true GFE so with that my mood cant just be set on sex,I like to get to know the client I am with.I have to say I always want sex but some times its better for the client to want to hear how their day is going and try to make it better for them.To set my mood I enjoy candles,and candys for my incall!
sabrina nicole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women